Aqua

Thoughts on using CC?

20 posts in this topic

What's your thought on using CC with a provider or AMP? risky? 

Any providers or any FBSM/BDSM take CC PM me =) thanks!

My opinion is, that if I don't have the cash available, I should probably abstain, until I do have the cash. :)

Why expose yourself to another way of being outed?  CC is convient but costs the taker money and is easily traceable by LE.

I use Venmo- its much easier because it's an app plus its a paypal company. Paypal just hates hookers and if they catch wind of what you're using their service for will shut you down and not give you any money in your account.

3 hours ago, Ariel Amazing said:

I use Venmo- its much easier because it's an app plus its a paypal company. Paypal just hates hookers and if they catch wind of what you're using their service for will shut you down and not give you any money in your account.

Yes, if you do choose to use PP or other systems like that, get your money out immediately so you won't be out too much if they do lock it.  Now, the problem is, technically they are stealing money from you, but there's not much chance of beating them in the lawsuit...

I don't understand why anyone would want to leave a paper trail of their activities. If you have a card you can get cash out of an ATM. Cash is king.

My humble take is that anything other than cold hard cash is too easily traceable and therefore too risky.    This is probably slightly off topic, but if you don't have the cash available at the ATM, you might want to rethink spending money on the hobby using credit.  I liked one commenter on a different thread that showed that he has a "hobby envelope" that he puts money in from time to time and when there's enough, he indulges.   Sounds like a good plan.  Of course I'm being bitten quite painfully right now by my inability to rein in my use of credit, so I may be a little biased.

Edited by CountryGentleman

Besides being traceable, CC transactions can be disputed after the fact and the provider would be left in limbo without any benefit for services provided.

Cash is king!

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Besides being traceable, CC transactions can be disputed after the fact and the provider would be left in limbo without any benefit for services provided.

Cash is king!

good point a disputed charge will create problems that no one needs

I've seen ads where they say it shows something like "R & S Services" or something similar.  Now you will have to explain what R & S Services is. Trouble brewing ahead.

On 9/28/2017 at 5:45 AM, ilovewomen said:

I've seen ads where they say it shows something like "R & S Services" or something similar.  Now you will have to explain what R & S Services is. Trouble brewing ahead.

If I recall correctly, if you used your CC at Shotgun Willie's, the name of the business showed up as "Swiss Chalet" (note: this was a long time ago).

Still trouble brewing in might need to explain why you never take the SO to "Swiss Chalet".

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread.

For those that listened to this week's episode of "Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me", one of their segments featured this story. Not a lot of detail, but, it seems that the Feds were able to track some of this guy's BitCoin transactions re: illegal activities, enough for a warrant whenhe entered the USA.

https://www.techspot.com/news/71197-suspected-dark-web-drug-kingpin-arrested-after-traveling.html

Enjoy cash while you can, use and support it. Governments want it gone to ensure instant taxation, ease of confiscation, and total financial tracking. Central banks want it gone to force everyone to have, and pay for, accounts. Super-wealthy folks want it gone so "electron money" can be made out of thin air, has no serial numbers, and thus avoids inflation no matter how much is invented.  Cash is being globally vilified and systematically eliminated. Eventually, this endeavor will have to transact business in some other way.

I guess we'll have to revert to the time tested system of barter. 

"Me love you long time for sparkly rocks." 😁