Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About A Girl

1 post in this topic

I met a girl here a few years ago. We got along well and I visited her when I could. Occasionally she'd post things (meant for me) on a social media account, an acknowledgement to a gift I'd given her...that sort of thing. We had a falling out. Sometimes good people go through bad times. I try not to think about her much. When I miss her I'll look at her social media (stalk, if you prefer). Recently, she posted something on a social media account that may have been intended for me, I don't know. I couldn't say if she's still in the business and it really isn't important. I may or may not have her phone/email and she may or may not have mine but I'm not going to contact her out of the blue. It's been a while. I'm posting this in a safe place (TOB) in case she visits here. If she reads this and wants to contact me she can send me a private message. If not, no harm, no foul, and the community can do their thing with this thread. 

If what I've written sounds vague, that was my intention. I'm not asking or looking for current information. Thanks