bullmastiff

California Gentleman newbie to TOB

4 posts in this topic

Hello TOB Denver!,

California gentleman visiting Aurora soon.  I'm established on Nightshift (www.nightshift.co) in NorCal.  Looking for the 411 on AMPs in Aurora. Any info, e.g. R&T, FS, rates&tips, would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Since you found the forums, I am sure you can find the ads to select whom you would enjoy spending time with.  Best start there.. all information is listed within each icon; click each before asking a provider those questions.

Edited by Raine-7379
Added info

Thanks for the input Raine. I did look at the ads. I'm looking for the 411 on Asian Massage Parlors (AMPs). Please PM me if you have the 411. Thank you.

2 hours ago, bullmastiff said:

Hello TOB Denver!,

California gentleman visiting Aurora soon.  I'm established on Nightshift (www.nightshift.co) in NorCal.  Looking for the 411 on AMPs in Aurora. Any info, e.g. R&T, FS, rates&tips, would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Maybe things are different in Cali (although whenever I have lurked on Nightshift it seems extremely similar!) but no one here in their right mind is going to give you detailed info about ANY AMP.  I am pretty sure even if they were stupid enough to, it would be a rule violation worthy of banning - essentially outing. I am sure every last one in Colorado is legit and legal only - my story and sticking to it. However, if that is how it is in Cali and Nightshift perhaps you can link a post or forum showing it is OK there.  Otherwise I will assume just someone not shaving yet or lazy vice detective asking for a hit list.  But "welcome" to board and have a nice day.