Ile Haversnatch

Dudes be posting reviews like...

16 posts in this topic

...she looked bad. If I wanted bun and no makeup I'd stay at home....GTFO! Only Barbie looks good all the time!

Was she clean, man? Enthusiastic? Cream the sheets? Did she know HOW TO release you or did you basically release yourself? Bro, that's what we want to know. 

And some of us want to know more about her location more than anything else. That is all.

23 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

...she looked bad. If I wanted bun and no makeup I'd stay at home....GTFO! Only Barbie looks good all the time!

Was she clean, man? Enthusiastic? Cream the sheets? Did she know HOW TO release you or did you basically release yourself? Bro, that's what we want to know. 

And some of us want to know more about her location more than anything else. That is all.

If it takes a little more effort with communications with a provider for her to give that location info out then so be it. We are not going to allow specific locations.

As for Rule # 4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains an email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about another individuals real identity friend/foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere . Giving out cross street locations of in-calls would be considered outing a specific location and not allowed. There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent.

General areas of the front Range that is I-25 is acceptable as in DTC, Down Town, Cheery Creek, North Denver also Boulder.....

I am sure some do not want to state a general location at all & we need to respect those wish's.

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If it takes a little more effort with communications with a provider for her to give that location info out then so be it. We are not going to allow specific locations.

As for Rule # 4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains an email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about another individuals real identity friend/foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere . Giving out cross street locations of in-calls would be considered outing a specific location and not allowed. There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent.

General areas of the front Range that is I-25 is acceptable as in DTC, Down Town, Cheery Creek, North Denver also Boulder.....

I am sure some do not want to state a general location at all & we need to respect those wish's.

I should have specified not meaning any specific location, that's just dumb. But, is it a private residence or hotel, seedy or upscale, this is very helpful for those uncomfortable with one or the other. 

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

i could care less about location as long as i know shes real, provides good service, and services offered, now price would be nice but oh well. 

Reviews often tell us as much about the reviewer, as the provider. Some guys are more interested in the provider's looks, than service. Some, as noted above, want to know whether it's a private incall, (nice or downscale) or hotel, some want to know if she was late. some want to know if she's gained 10 lbs, some want to know if she enjoys foot play, and on and on.

I'm sure many people think my reviews lack a LOT of detail. 

All we can do is read the reviews, and hope to find what we want to know. Imperfect, but better than no reviews at all! ;)

Yeah I took it to mean more about the incall itself.  Clean?  Comfortable, welcoming?  Smells nice?  If it's a hotel, was it easy access, or did you have wander around for a while to find the room number?  How was the shower facilities?  Is it a place you look forward to going to, or no matter how good the session was, when it was over, did you want to run out of there before you caught cooties?

Reading that over, I realize my reviews have been lacking that info.  I must do better... I tend to focus more on how great the session made me feel, so I forget some of the other things are important too.

Something bugs me about that particular review though... can't quite verbalize it though.  I understand what he's trying to say through it though, I guess it wouldn't bug me personally?  

6 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

I should have specified not meaning any specific location, that's just dumb. But, is it a private residence or hotel, seedy or upscale, this is very helpful for those uncomfortable with one or the other. 

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Yeah I took it to mean more about the incall itself.  Clean?  Comfortable, welcoming?  Smells nice?  If it's a hotel, was it easy access, or did you have wander around for a while to find the room number?  How was the shower facilities?  Is it a place you look forward to going to, or no matter how good the session was, when it was over, did you want to run out of there before you caught cooties?

Reading that over, I realize my reviews have been lacking that info.  I must do better... I tend to focus more on how great the session made me feel, so I forget some of the other things are important too.

Something bugs me about that particular review though... can't quite verbalize it though.  I understand what he's trying to say through it though, I guess it wouldn't bug me personally? 

On a review when prompted for in-call I could see a drop down menu that in general terms could give an option of;

• in-call dwelling was
    • upscale
    • average
    • basic
    • low rent

Something to that effect........

Or

give it a rating as in

• Five star
  • Four star
  • three star
  • two star
  • One star

I would want to stay away from the specifics of private residence or hotel.

15 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Outing personal information is very uncool. ( see my post in another thread ) . Giving an exact location such as a cross street,address or even a hotel name would attract the wrong element to those locations,as well as outing.  I do see the need for vague descriptions such as clean,messy,five star location ,seedy etc etc.

I personally don't need to know anything about the location as I'm not going to grade the provider on the quality of the place we meet. I just care about the experience.

Location should be generic enough but I think it's important to know if it's a sketchy or dangerous area, nice apartment complex, hard to find, or a nice hotel. 

I appreciate the ladies more who put effort into their appearance, and I would like to know what to expect upon meeting.  For me, this is valuable information, and I appreciate the reviewer's honesty here.

12 hours ago, Skg said:

I personally don't need to know anything about the location as I'm not going to grade the provider on the quality of the place we meet. I just care about the experience.

The quality of an incall location is an important aspect of the overall experience. An excellent location is an indication of how she handles details; likewise a seedy location.  As in most things my minimum standards are moderate. For some ladies, The Four Seasons would be gilding the lily. 

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

The quality of an incall location is an important aspect of the overall experience. An excellent location is an indication of how she handles details; likewise a seedy location.  As in most things my minimum standards are moderate. For some ladies, The Four Seasons would be gilding the lily. 

This is true Bit. I'm not a hobbyist, but I do outcalls. If I feel unsafe leaving my vehicle outside, the sheets are dirty, the place has a foul odor, it lessens the experience. I know that a lot of guys dont' care about these things, but the guys I see seem to care. 

Only you guys know what you really want to see in a review, but no need to be mean or ornery. :-(

I know for me, the location and appearance of the incall is very important. It tells me a lot a about the lady. Most of the time when the incall is in a seedy location or is a total mess, the lady doesn't seem to have her act together. I don't seem to enjoy my time with her nearly as much. I do like to read about the activities as well so I get an idea if the lady is open to engaging in the activities that are important to me. I understand that almost always the activities are YMMV, however if the lady is absolutely against doing certain activities then that usually doesn't change from one client to another.

I do not hobby often but when I do I always arrange an outcall. That way I can  ensure the location is impeccably clean and I can create a warm and inviting atmosphere  that readily makes my playmate feel comfortable. Paying attention to the little things, seemingly unimportant details can, and I believe will, enhance the overall experience.

I have written reviews and I have tried to provide info I believe helpful to other hobbyists. I still feel uncomfortable detailing explicit activities. Old school I guess. I have stressed fun in all of my reviews. I know that can appear nebulas but I believe it can be a good overall standard. Was she fun to be with. If yes then I had a great time.