Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thank you to 2 amazing women

8 posts in this topic

Not enough gratitude in the world!

I have been inspired and reinvigorated.  I haven't been in this good of shape since I was 23, started a new second business, and especially tomorrow an exam that is so huge and a career move I've thought about doing for 20 years and just haven't done it. The journey to this exam has been a psychological and emotional test beyond belief but still amazing. 

You two wonderful women know who you are. Thank you more than I can say. I will always wish we met in a different way as I know we would have a great time at happy hours and be great friends, but I would never wish to change having met you and will be forever grateful for your impact on my life. (Guess I wish I just a larger income to be around you more in that case)

See you both so soon!

btw, you are on my "I won powerball here's a few mil. List"

;)

12 hours ago, olgunn said:

Not enough gratitude in the world!

I have been inspired and reinvigorated.  I haven't been in this good of shape since I was 23, started a new second business, and especially tomorrow an exam that is so huge and a career move I've thought about doing for 20 years and just haven't done it. The journey to this exam has been a psychological and emotional test beyond belief but still amazing. 

You two wonderful women know who you are. Thank you more than I can say. I will always wish we met in a different way as I know we would have a great time at happy hours and be great friends, but I would never wish to change having met you and will be forever grateful for your impact on my life. (Guess I wish I just a larger income to be around you more in that case)

See you both so soon!

btw, you are on my "I won powerball here's a few mil. List"

;)

Got an odd msg about this thread. 

Dont get me wrong, I have a happy life in the real world.

I am not giving ALL credit, for things that are going in a positive way in my life to other people, I just really appreciate them and very glad about having met them and the great way they added to my life.

1 minute ago, olgunn said:

Got an odd msg about this thread. 

Dont get me wrong, I have a happy life in the real world.

I am not giving ALL credit, for things that are going in a positive way in my life to other people, I just really appreciate them and very glad about having met them and the great way they added to my life.

I get what you're talking about...

The encouragement of special friends goes a long way for me too!

I know exactly what you mean, Olgunn.  Just yesterday, during pillow talk and cuddles, I told my ATATF that even though we will part ways at some point, she has forever and fundamentally changed me in so many good ways.  Any human relationship has the potential of creating amazing ripples in your life and the relationships we form in this sport are no different.  Thanks sweetheart.

I have no clues who any of these ladies are, but it's really awesome to see that these ladies have brought you a bit of happiness. It also fantastic to see you guys mention it here. It's nice to be appreciated. A lot of ladies have taken the service they provide to this level....this how you keep guys coming back. It's not always about sex! Bravo gents!

It's nice to see a good news story with all of the negativity going on. I"m so glad you had a nice time, and got a good feeling. Yea!!!

I appreciate where you are coming from, Melissa, but my point had nothing to do with "service," or even the framework where we pay for time and companionship.  I simply meant to point out that there are some amazing human beings floating through the universe, some of whom participate in this sport, and it is a privilege and honor to connect with such a unique and amazing human.  The intimacy provided by the sport allows for some sharing of self beyond the normal day-to-day interactions that might occur between an older gentleman and a young lady, which can lead to real life-changing introspection and action.

On 9/15/2017 at 7:57 AM, olgunn said:

I have been inspired and reinvigorated.  

Nice to hear! May your good fortune continue! :)