When provider's change personas

46 posts in this topic

Ok....so I wanted to ask the gentlemen this question.... when a provider changes their " persona" several times within a couple years isn't that a red flag for you?....to me it seems very unstable ... I understand stalkers, ex drama but when it continues year after year maybe it's  the person?.... I would like to know the clients view on this....

9 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Ok....so I wanted to ask the gentlemen this question.... when a provider changes their " persona" several times within a couple years isn't that a red flag for you?...

Yes,more often than not that is a red flag. There are rare ,however ,exceptions,but in each case it has been someone I've known for decades. I recently got a big belly laugh out of a review of a girl stating that she was new to this. Hardly,as I first met her when she worked out of a booth at Kittys. Gorgeous lady, very very hot then and especially now ..but "new"...no. Knew her under a number of stage names,  Another changed her stage name and starting hiding her face after a date allegedly ,hmm how to put it, didn't work out the way it was supposed to. Damn Lakewood.

So there are those that have changed their names for various reasons and gave good service under each .

But,more often than not,there the scam artists that use fake pictures and change their names so that they can continue to be a rip off.

Silly as it sounds it's other Providers with fabulous stage names that always make me want to revamp mine 😂  I don't but I'm inspired anyway. Some are just so clever and fitting. But I see the sketch in it. Just like when clients have multiple handles/phone numbers/emails. It just makes you wonder WHY? 

As you said @Bella Marie, when it happens a lot, it's a red flag.  Especially when I see the same lady using different names at the same time on different websites.

49 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Yes,more often than not that is a red flag. There are rare ,however ,exceptions,but in each case it has been someone I've known for decades. I recently got a big belly laugh out of a review of a girl stating that she was new to this. Hardly,as I first met her when she worked out of a booth at Kittys. Gorgeous lady, very very hot then and especially now ..but "new"...no. Knew her under a number of stage names,  Another changed her stage name and starting hiding her face after a date allegedly ,hmm how to put it, didn't work out the way it was supposed to. Damn Lakewood.

So there are those that have changed their names for various reasons and gave good service under each .

But,more often than not,there the scam artists that use fake pictures and change their names so that they can continue to be a rip off.

I am sorry that happened to her.....using real photos is the only way to go....no need to be deceitful....at least that MY motto😚

Hell,  I changed personAs more than Twice this last week!

Went from being Nervous at work to Having a Crappy attitude, to Having a Blessed day  and Being an angel to having a No good rotten low down dirty day. Which in turn made me No good low down dirty rotten .. But He liked it I was told 😎

Edited by Chrissy

Just now, Chrissy said:

Hell,  I changed personAs more than Twice this last week!

Went from being Nervous at work to Having a Crappy attitude, to Having a Blessed day  and Being an angel to having a No good rotten low down dirty day. Which in turn made me No good low down dirty rotten .. But He liked it I was told 😎

Lol.... you're a riot😙

There could be many reasons for this...outing, stalker, wanting to reinvent themselves and so many more.

I don't necessarily think this is a red flag if the provider is reputable and provides consistent service.  

18 minutes ago, Laci French said:

There could be many reasons for this...outing, stalker, wanting to reinvent themselves and so many more.

I don't necessarily think this is a red flag if the provider is reputable and provides consistent service.  

How can one know that its a provide that is reputable and provides consistent serve if she constantly reinvents herself with a new name ? 

2 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

How can one know that its a provide that is reputable and provides consistent serve if she constantly reinvents herself with a new name ? 

I agree 

Maybe ask the provider in question instead of speculation on the board??...just a thought.

9 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

That's not what this post is about.... it's about the clients views on changing personas  habitually....

Are you considering changing your stage name?

I'm not aware of any ladies on TOB who are habitually changing their names.

Oh GOD no....just curious clients views on providers that do...never mentioned nor implied ANY provider....just an in general question...

I see this a lot on BP. It's almost like a fun research game. It becomes difficult to even get a feel if a lady is legit if you find various names, phone numbers and then all those stolen pictures. I see legit ladies on BP who are also on here and it's a slam dunk too check them out. I do agree that there are true reasons than a persona changes but it shouldn't be on a regular basis. I've see the same lady be a different persona in each town she visits. 

I guess it would be the reason why.  If the old name had bad reviews, then its bad.  If she left the biz for a year and came back and someone had a similar handle now then no worries.   Or maybe if she changes up the whole persona, maybe doing dom work now and her previous handle of Precious Buttercup no longer fit the new leather and raven haired look...

Just now, FuriousWeasel said:

I guess it would be the reason why.  If the old name had bad reviews, then its bad.  If she left the biz for a year and came back and someone had a similar handle now then no worries.   Or maybe if she changes up the whole persona, maybe doing dom work now and her previous handle of Precious Buttercup no longer fit the new leather and raven haired look...

Good point...

Lol...could always change it to MISTRESS BUTTERCUP....that way she doesn't lose her original persona 🤔

5 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Lol...could always change it to MISTRESS BUTTERCUP....that way she doesn't lose her original persona 🤔

I would so schedule with Mistress Buttercup.  "As you wish..."

13 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Ok....so I wanted to ask the gentlemen this question.... when a provider changes their " persona" several times within a couple years isn't that a red flag for you?....to me it seems very unstable ... I understand stalkers, ex drama but when it continues year after year maybe it's  the person?.... I would like to know the clients view on this....

yes it could be a red flag but if you have seen the lady who changes her name occasionally and she treats you the same it is not a problem for me. there can be many reasons for changing her name but if she provides the same good service and not because she is trying hide bad reviews I have no problem.  It could be a mental health issue for sure. I am sure that some of us have some mental health issues.  some of the patrons also change their names for various reasons.  i do see your point though.

5 minutes ago, coolhand luke said:

yes it could be a red flag but if you have seen the lady who changes her name occasionally and she treats you the same it is not a problem for me. there can be many reasons for changing her name but if she provides the same good service and not because she is trying hide bad reviews I have no problem.  It could be a mental health issue for sure. I am sure that some of us have some mental health issues.  some of the patrons also change their names for various reasons.  i do see your point though.

Thank you for that prospective ....

Short of having a bad experience with such a provider, it's not a red flag for me. As others have said, there are legitimate reasons for doing so. For instance, to the extent that one's persona is a form of marketing, I could see how a provider might 'try on' a few to see how they project before finally settling on one. Cheers! xoxo

I've noticed there is one provider on TOB who has changed her name at least 3 if not 4 times. At first it seemed to be due her original stage name was similar to several other providers. But then she kept changing it to something new and more unique each time. It sort of perplexed me because all the reviews I've seen on her have been overwhelmingly positive. I haven't seen her so I've never had the chance to ask her why she's done this.

Who knows... maybe a lady has been stalked, outed etc. I changed my name after a long break.... changed my marketing, and everything. I took my old reviews with me..... because they were good. I have nothing to hide. I do know some of the crazy stuff other ladies have had to contend with though. 

I know the question was not directed to me, but I don't care how many times a lady changes her persona, style etc. If it's not affecting me, it's none of my business. I think we are in some definite times where we need to support and build our sisters up. There's enough negativity, and it's just getting more gross by the day here. boooooo

there are many reasons that a person can have for making changes in their life it should be totally up to each individual how they wish to be known actions speak louder than words

22 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I'm not aware of any ladies on TOB who are habitually changing their names.

As stated previously, I sure am !!!    I could name them for you,but that would be both indiscreet and uncool to do so in a public forum. 

OK - a bit of perspective.  Rarely is the lady you meet the real person - the stage name and the stage persona are character roles that the lady chooses to play for an audience of one.  Like any good actor, sometimes they like to change it up.  I personally know of several ladies, all fine people and fine providers, who decide to change it up every now and again.  I strongly disagree that it is any form of mental illness, in fact the ladies I know who have changed up seem to be among the most stable.

BTW, I'm not saying that the ladies are not "real."  I'm simply saying that many enjoy taking on a certain "persona" while providing that is not their real world personality.  You can sometimes get to know the real person after a while, sometimes not.  That's part of what makes it fun.

25 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

As stated previously, I sure am !!!    I could name them for you,but that would be both indiscreet and uncool to do so in a public forum. 

I agree...not my intention to "out" anyone....just wanting to know what you gentlemen think is all

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

OK - a bit of perspective.  Rarely is the lady you meet the real person - the stage name and the stage persona are character roles that the lady chooses to play for an audience of one.  Like any good actor, sometimes they like to change it up.  I personally know of several ladies, all fine people and fine providers, who decide to change it up every now and again.  I strongly disagree that it is any form of mental illness, in fact the ladies I know who have changed up seem to be among the most stable.

BTW, I'm not saying that the ladies are not "real."  I'm simply saying that many enjoy taking on a certain "persona" while providing that is not their real world personality.  You can sometimes get to know the real person after a while, sometimes not.  That's part of what makes it fun.

Again.....why build up a good reputation,only to delete that name and start all over again ??    Yes, i am very well aware of stage names and personas not reflecting the true person.