Nicole lover

What's a Cali girl to do here in Denver? First time actually using TOB!

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've had my account here with TOB for a couple of months but JUST currently began using this board [snip]. I know how it is being a newbie on sites , any pointers on how to get more clientele?  So, my real question is.... Is business usually slow here or do I need to become a bi more established here on TOB ?

Any feedback is warmly welcome 😘 Thank you in advance.

Edited by Kaduk
content

Interaction on the board can only improve your chances of meeting new friends. ;)

Happy Thursday beautiful!  

When I do my twat tours my schedule is booked in advance and I only place ads to slip in extra fun.  Did you advertise in advance?  

Denver can be a hit or miss area for traveling ladies. I'm glad you took my advice to advertise on TOB. Maybe take the down time to have an adventure??

In your ads try placing links to your online presence in California.  

We really are a fun and friendly group and I'm sure your phone will blow up soon!  

Your link to p411 isn't working.

Edited by Laci French

Welcome, beautiful lady. Hope you enjoy yourself and prosper here. As Laci noted the 411 link on your profile is not working. Neither is the eccie link. If you have reviews on any legit board a working link to them would help a lot with many of the more cautious here. Btw best thing to do in Denver is get out and take a drive south on I-25 to the springs 😎 (says someone much closer to springs).  Seriously, best wishes.

Aw thanks guys for all the info!! I definitely was not aware that my links aren't working. I'll get on those now!