Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freynight

Sketch or?

3 posts in this topic

Sorry if I'm posting a lot but this kind of of community is super interesting and helps me navigate these new waters so I am thankful. Now back to the topic of this post. There was a massage place I went to and I enjoyed the time a lot so of course wanted to return. One day I was checking ads and saw that that specific parlor wasn't anywhere to be found. I later came to find that there was an ad up with a different name but same location. It had to have been pretty much over night. My question is should a name change inspire extra caution or is this normal? Happy for any replies thanks!

My experience is that these places change names as part of the regular course of business.  I would proceed with caution as usual but not really worry about it.  The only exception to this would be if there was a recent bust there; though I have not heard of an MP bust in some time.

1 hour ago, SensualAddict said:

My experience is that these places change names as part of the regular course of business.  I would proceed with caution as usual but not really worry about it.  The only exception to this would be if there was a recent bust there; though I have not heard of an MP bust in some time.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.  I'll be cautious and let everyone know if something is up. Thanks!