Freynight

Preference or objectification?

24 posts in this topic

Curious to see what some other people's thoughts are on people having particular ethnicities they are more attracted to. An example could be someone liking Asian women or someone liking black men. Is it racist? Objectification? What do you think?

Everyone has preferences about everything in life, why would sexual partner be any different?  While the preference itself does not mean there is racism it also does not preclude it. 

I am really into women who like slightly overweight, slightly underendowed, ugly guys in their 60s with disposable income.

Right or wrong, I tend to avoid the ladies that are not into this.

I know. 

Edited by Yorick

1 minute ago, Yorick said:

I am really into women who like slightly overweight, slightly underendowed, ugly guys in their 60s with disposable income.

I know. 

Me too!!! 

15 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Right or wrong, I tend to avoid the ladies that are not into this.

I know. 

😂😂😂😘

1 hour ago, SensualAddict said:

Everyone has preferences about everything in life, why would sexual partner be any different?  While the preference itself does not mean there is racism it also does not preclude it. 

Yeah I can see what you mean. There are levels to everything.

I love pecans but hate walnuts, love cheese danish but hate danish cheese??

As long as it simply attraction and not racist it fine with me. I more attracted to some than others but it also depends on the individual. 

22 minutes ago, luddite2k said:

I love pecans but hate walnuts, love cheese danish but hate danish cheese??

As long as it simply attraction and not racist it fine with me. I more attracted to some than others but it also depends on the individual. 

Yeah I think it really does come down to the individual. I don't really care about race but wanted to see the state of the community. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Freynight said:

Curious to see what some other people's thoughts are on people having particular ethnicities they are more attracted to. An example could be someone liking Asian women or someone liking black men. Is it racist? Objectification? What do you think?

Depends on what you mean by "liking". If you mean thinking one race is smarter or funnier or somehow better, etc. or that their behavior is detetmined by their race  then yes that would be definition of clueless racist prick. If you mean just being more physically attracted to, nope just a preference. A beautiful lady is a beautiful lady regardless of race or ethnic background. A Ferrari is a Ferrari is magnificent.  I happen to be more awestruck by the red ones, but that is just trivial surface looks and says nothing about the beauty inside. Gimme one of every color please!!

34 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Depends on what you mean by "liking". If you mean thinking one race is smarter or funnier or somehow better, etc. or that their behavior is detetmined by their race  then yes that would be definition of clueless racist prick. If you mean just being more physically attracted to, nope just a preference. A beautiful lady is a beautiful lady regardless of race or ethnic background. A Ferrari is a Ferrari is magnificent.  I happen to be more awestruck by the red ones, but that is just trivial surface looks and says nothing about the beauty inside. Gimme one of every color please!!

Yeah I agree! Just overheard some friends talking about it and thought I would bring that conversation here.

I'm going to take the OPs thread at face value, so I'll bite.  I prefer:

30's-40's+ vs 20's-30's;  Curvy/Thick vs Skinny/Thin, Brunettes vs Blondes and 5'6" over vs 5'3" and under.

I've seen several ladies out of my preferred preferences that I've had fun with, so I would never rule out ANY lady if I want to see her.  As far as the ladies ethnicity, BBBjr doesn't see color, just enjoy spending time with a lady!

1 hour ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I'm going to take the OPs thread at face value, so I'll bite.  I prefer:

30's-40's+ vs 20's-30's;  Curvy/Thick vs Skinny/Thin, Brunettes vs Blondes and 5'6" over vs 5'3" and under.

I've seen several ladies out of my preferred preferences that I've had fun with, so I would never rule out ANY lady if I want to see her.  As far as the ladies ethnicity, BBBjr doesn't see color, just enjoy spending time with a lady!

I prefer:  Closer to my age in most cases.  Physical type is tough, I can't say that I can say I have a specific type there, but that I can see... something?  in their pics that does it for me.  Also how the lady interacts here and elsewhere, and how the ad is phrased.  All that put together builds the initial attraction.

Everyone has preferences and everyone always has an exception to those rules regarding their preferences. The "no black men" or "no Hispanic women" thing will always go out the window when the time is right. Watch Idris Elba or Will Smith come at you or some Eva Lingoria or Sophia Vergara. I commend you for sticking to your guns but it's really just a fear based tendency of expanding your life beyond that you can control (I.e. Potentially mixing "conflicting" cultures, etc). We all know what's pretty...that doesn't mean we have to want to touch the same pretty things 🌷

I love women of all shapes and sizes with no caveat for skin color. Tall, short, thin or full figured. Liberal, Libertarian or Conservative, makes no difference to me as long as she's skilled in the art of the BJ I'm non-discriminatory. I love Women, period.

7 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Everyone has preferences and everyone always has an exception to those rules regarding their preferences. The "no black men" or "no Hispanic women" thing will always go out the window when the time is right. Watch Idris Elba or Will Smith come at you or some Eva Lingoria or Sophia Vergara. I commend you for sticking to your guns but it's really just a fear based tendency of expanding your life beyond that you can control (I.e. Potentially mixing "conflicting" cultures, etc). We all know what's pretty...that doesn't mean we have to want to touch the same pretty things 🌷

I agree. Hallie Berry, Taraji P. Henson and Carrie Washington are my idea of beautiful, erotic and sexy all wrapped into one

21 minutes ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

I agree. Hallie Berry, Taraji P. Henson and Carrie Washington are my idea of beautiful, erotic and sexy all wrapped into one

Kerry* yes they are all officially cougars. 😍😍 no denying whether you want to engage with them or not. 🤷🏾‍♀️ No need for asshatery to make that point right? 😄

If they're all younger than me would they still technically be considered "Cougars"? I'm an old guy

1 hour ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

If they're all younger than me would they still technically be considered "Cougars"? I'm an old guy

Hmm🤔🤔 I'm not sure...I believe the ladder is milf, cougar, granny? Lol all tragic but descriptive I imagine. 

Those three beautiful ladies don't need negative monikers to describe them, IMHO

I prefer natural-looking All-American kind of girls, between the ages of 20 and 27, no matter what ethnicity. 

I prefer tall blonds. I've been married twice to a short red head and an Asian. Not really into black girls, but have seen a few as providers and they were all great. I prefer providers between 30 and fifty, but have seen a few in their early 20s. Guess I just like women.