Chrissy

I am such a Pussy!!

34 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2017 at 11:39 AM, Chrissy said:

Wow!! My dad and brother are in Texas so I had been updated in detail there, but knowing The Fla situation in detail is just scary! I am starting to settle in with the feeling that I made a  decent "for now" decision , but I don't wanna be ungrateful either with all that the East coast is enduring .. Not out of guilt but need , I hAve cleared out Two clothes Closets, tons of shoes,coats and blankets and sent them to a popular Provider friend in Dallas that is trying to help out as well. 

But Still doesn't help the feeling like I jumped ship when shit hit the fan tho :(

I know I made the right decision.  Thanks to all that commented and advised. 

I lot  the T0B-ERS we have  here!!

You made the decision that is right for you in your life right now!  I'm personally happy you decided to stay.  I also think I heard a collective sigh of relief from all the gentlemen.😂😂

Chrissy, you did what is best for you and nobody can blame you for that, and you certainly shouldn’t blame yourself. Something else will present itself. Look at as a positive thing for yourself. When one door closes, another one opens.

Opportunities will continue to present themselves to you over the course of your lifetime.  It's up to you to choose and pick which ones you want to follow.

I know that my choices have led me to the exact point in life where I am today.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

You made the decision that is right for you in your life right now!  I'm personally happy you decided to stay.  I also think I heard a collective sigh of relief from all the gentlemen.😂😂

Xoxo. I will hold on to that as I am anticipating long nights of homework and studies 😄💋