Turning the tables

24 posts in this topic

So providers are constantly judged on appearance, body type, hygiene and a host of other physical factors. But what about clients?? I'm always

amazed that you lovely ladies can open the door to whomever is standing there. You don't get to pick and host only the hot stud that shows up and

turn away the somewhat “un-handsome” cart collector from the local mega store. Or me for that fact! I'm 63 and despite all I do my body shape

continues to sag despite no weight change or the fact that I exercise. I, in fact get a little shy about seeing ladies, even 10 years ago when time hadn't

been as mean :confused:

So guys, are you self-conscience when you see some a provider, and ladies...hats off to you for having to accept who's behind door #1 lol.  Do you

use a peep hole 1st ;)

Image result for homer fat animated gif

Agree and a big thank you to the ladies who are willing to meet with the person who knocks on the door. While it is true age,  physical condition and appearance  differ with each person hygiene and cleanliness  should not have to be a concern to the provider

OMG Im probably going to get heat for this one. :DHere it goes. 

Not a single person on this planet is perfect. Give Love Laugh! 

I am over weight, and for the most part I am not short of clients for a chubby girl. Once in while Im slow but that cool. It called break time.

Fat guys hug better.

Fat guys know how eat pussy ohhlalalal

They show love and affection.

A 30year old dick will put a smile on your face. 

Based on my experiance the young men, there dicks work much better. The old men there mouths have talent. 

2 hours ago, luddite2k said:

I resemble that remark!!! LOL!!

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

OMG Im probably going to get heat for this one. :DHere it goes. 

Not a single person on this planet is perfect. Give Love Laugh! 

I am over weight, and for the most part I am not short of clients for a chubby girl. Once in while Im slow but that cool. It called break time.

Fat guys hug better.

Fat guys know how eat pussy ohhlalalal

They show love and affection.

A 30year old dick will put a smile on your face. 

Based on my experiance the young men, there dicks work much better. The old men there mouths have talent. 

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

some providers are picky who they see 🤔

I'm selective on how a client approaches me...not physical attributes..... all of the clients I've seen are amazing in their own way....How a potential client treats me is way better to me than some "hot" guy that's an ass....the second that " entitled" vibe comes across the phone I'm NEVER  avail....regardless of how much money you have that saying " Not all money is good money" is a motto to live by....

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

I'm selective on how a client approaches me...not physical attributes..... all of the clients I've seen are amazing in their own way....How a potential client treats me is way better to me than some "hot" guy that's an ass....the second that " entitled" vibe comes across the phone I'm NEVER  avail....regardless of how much money you have that saying " Not all money is good money" is a motto to live by....

Which is good for me, cuz I certainly ain't no looker!  

And it's easy to just be nice when calling someone, doesn't take any effort to not be a total smeghead on the phone.

Just now, FuriousWeasel said:

And it's easy to just be nice when calling someone, doesn't take any effort to not be a total smeghead on the phone.

I agree....treat others well and karma will continue to work in your favor....

3 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

I agree....treat others well and karma will continue to work in your favor....

You agree I certainly ain't no looker?  :D

Random movie quote just because it's in my brain now....

Ma Kelly: I know what you can't say. You wanna get laid.

Tommy Kelly: Mom!

Ma Kelly: You wanna hump your brains out.

Tommy Kelly: [Tommy clamps his hands over Sally's ears]

Ma Kelly: [does mock pushups] Baboom, baboom, baboom, baboom!

Tommy Kelly: [Tommy drags Sally from the room]

Edited by FuriousWeasel

No silly....the smeghead comment and being NICE to others and quit acting like FICAS....

6 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I think you are a hottie Ferious Weasel. So is Bella. For me tho it is more about what you carry on the inside (your heart). 💖💖Yea the 💗 speaks volumes to me. 

5 hours ago, luddite2k said:

"Woo hoo look at that blubber fly!"

Anyway, back to your original question... I don't think any of the better gals, the ones who post here, would ever have a problem with us... More often than not, I've heard its the good looking guys that are a problem, because they then think they should get stuff for free, have attitudes, crap like that.  You might find some 19 year old BP girls that would have that want to have a gorgeous guy as a client but that's mostly because they're all but children without life experiences yet.

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

I agree ONE MILLION percent Bella... Two years later, my perspective on what is "attractive" has changed drastically.  One of the many perks of being a provider!! 

37 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

You agree I certainly ain't no looker?  :D

Random movie quote just because it's in my brain now....

Ma Kelly: I know what you can't say. You wanna get laid.

Tommy Kelly: Mom!

Ma Kelly: You wanna hump your brains out.

Tommy Kelly: [Tommy clamps his hands over Sally's ears]

Ma Kelly: [does mock pushups] Baboom, baboom, baboom, baboom!

Tommy Kelly: [Tommy drags Sally from the room]

If you just posted a quote from "Johnny Dangerously", I can't tell which of us is more lame: you for posting it or me for knowing the dialogue well enough to recognize it...;)

Hey guys, if you're a good guy, nice to us gals, are clean, respectful, and have fun...we don't care what you look like. So, you're welcome, but to the guys who are great, thank you!

Looks don't mean anything. It's the energy attitude willingness and how playful you wanna be. Looks are not my pet peeve anyway. Showing up with jock itch and fungus is. Let me tell you it's not just the fat guys who get fungi from being fat. Skinny guys get it too. 

What if his man boobs are bigger than his 🏀??? Lol 😂 I'm sorry it's past my bed time don't bann me. Lol 😝 

39 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Looks don't mean anything. It's the energy attitude willingness and how playful you wanna be. Looks are not my pet peeve anyway. Showing up with jock itch and fungus is. Let me tell you it's not just the fat guys who get fungi from being fat. Skinny guys get it too. 

What if his man boobs are bigger than his 🏀??? Lol 😂 I'm sorry it's past my bed time don't bann me. Lol 😝 

LMAO !!  Why am I still up??  Thanks all...love the TOB community.....honest and fun :)

Good Night!

12 hours ago, luddite2k said:

So providers are constantly judged on appearance, body type, hygiene and a host of other physical factors. But what about clients?? 

Its a visual business,but every guy likes something different. Its why I always say "girls don't use fake photos,embrace who you are."

As the ladies have pointed out, they embrace whoever hires them. There are exceptions to that rule and the ladies that do not want to see African American men (example ) usually say so in their ad. As for hygiene,doesn't matter if its the lady or the gent,being freshly showered is a good thing.

14 hours ago, luddite2k said:

So guys, are you self-conscience when you see some a provider

I am definitely self conscious about my physical appearance.  I spent my life from 25 to 45 morbidly obese, unhappy with myself and my life in general.  I don't mean a little overweight, at 6' tall I crossed the 300lb mark.  Over the last few years I dropped over 100 pounds and am now very fit but I still have issues with my appearance.  Age of course is not kind to a body that was treated like mine. 

I have been told by a few providers that I have a nice body and that makes me feel good.  When I see a provider I am always clean, neat in appearance, and polite.  At my age I know I am not a 20 year old Adonis but my other skills can help adjust.  If you followed the 1-10 rating thread I try to make sure my personality adjustment is always upwards. 

Respect, kindness & a great personality are the things that get me hot and horny.

I have to admit when I first started looking to meet providers I was looking for the LOOK, now I am looking for the review to see if I can see the attitude the respect a provider has for her clients and herself.  I will select a provider who is a 10 inside over any looks anytime. I think women are beautiful in every shape and size if they are beautiful on the inside... thank you ladies for being ladies and I hope all the men treat you with respect and kindness as you all deserve. 

When a guy behaves like a gentleman, is engaging, clean, fun and respectful, looks just don't seem to matter. Like Bella mentioned, approach has a ton to do with how comfortable we will be in our meeting. I think most of us ladies are into people in general. Judgmental people are a complete turn off to me no matter how physically attractive they may be. My favorite clients are by no means Brad Pitt look a likes. They are normal guys with flaws just like me. 

It's all in my head. Kindness gets you so far and genuine connection gets me wet 💦💦 Door #1 is a win-win when dopamine pleasure is the goal 😻