geecue2

Better get all you can

15 posts in this topic

"The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected by astronomers and planetary scientists as pseudoscience and an Internet hoax"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Still no reason not to get all you can! :D

The myth was born in 1976 when writer Zecharia Sitchin claimed two ancient Middle Eastern cultures – the Babylonians and Sumerians – told of a giant planet – believed by conspiracists to be Nibiru – that orbited the Sun every 3,600 years.

The Planet X conspiracy theory was given a boost earlier this year when NASA announced the discovery of a new planet in our solar system which they named Planet Nine.

The agency found evidence of a real planet up to 10 times the mass of Earth in the outer reaches of the Solar System, in the constellation Orion.

However, NASA says Planet Nine will not pass earth and the Planet X theory of an apocalypse is a hoax.

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

The myth was born in 1976 when writer Zecharia Sitchin claimed two ancient Middle Eastern cultures – the Babylonians and Sumerians – told of a giant planet – believed by conspiracists to be Nibiru – that orbited the Sun every 3,600 years.

The Planet X conspiracy theory was given a boost earlier this year when NASA announced the discovery of a new planet in our solar system which they named Planet Nine.

The agency found evidence of a real planet up to 10 times the mass of Earth in the outer reaches of the Solar System, in the constellation Orion.

However, NASA says Planet Nine will not pass earth and the Planet X theory of an apocalypse is a hoax.

I think NASA is in on the conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!

3 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Sept 23rd

I have tickets for something that day.....I'm still goin'  !!

Z

1 hour ago, luddite2k said:

I have tickets for something that day.....I'm still goin'  !!

:cool:Tequila-Taco-Cerveza-Fest-Final.jpg:cool:

4 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Z

:cool:Tequila-Taco-Cerveza-Fest-Final.jpg:cool:

One has to have their priorities!!

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

The ending has been rescheduled.🎉😂

Damn...another rain-check......well it is raining cats & dogs here....is that a sign, usually it's water not animals coming down?

raining-cats-dogs-4.jpg

Damit! I was hoping to not have to pay my bills this month. Oh well, back to your regularly scheduled program. 

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Damit! I was hoping to not have to pay my bills this month. Oh well, back to your regularly scheduled program. 

That's why they put it on hold.  Bills must be paid...