Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yorick

Nightshift?

6 posts in this topic

Is Nightshift considered a reputable review site?

I have reviews on TOB, ECCIE, and TER, and have reason to trust those sites.

Erotic Monkey, and SipSap, are just total trash.

I have not visited Nightshift. Don't want an account there.  If a provider only has reviews pointing to Nightshift listed on their ECCIE showcase, would that be a cause for caution?

I would not trust it, at all.

I don't know about night shift but there is a review of a provider I see on erotic monkey that is a cut and paste of my review of her on TER under another persons name.  It includes the 'vip' portion so either someone looks for reviews of providers and posts them as their own or they have a crawler with username/pw.  At any rate I tend to look at reviews to determine legitimacy, longevity, and chemistry.  If a provider one or two bad reviews I tend to overlook unless NS or if it seems like the client was ripped off. Not sure how to legitimize the reviews unless there would be a two factor system where I post a review and the provider I've seen verifies we've actually met and either adds her own rebutal or let's it go as is.  I wonder about LE and usage against someone but then I also think how do you prove it's really me that wrote this.😉

Nightshift is the local board for northern ca. It is very reliable. Providers must be fully verified to post there. We don't really use the other review boards mentioned. Unless providers travel, that is when we use the boards mentioned.

Also, it is pointless for you to create an account with nightshift unless you visit California often. Nightshift is CA's version of TOB, eccie etc. Also, eccie ONLY accepts reviews from reputable review sites on the provider version.