Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the.data.suggests

Anyone seen Trixie Thomas?

9 posts in this topic

Guessing she has moved on. Last time she was on the board was July 21. The link in her profile to her "Personal Webpage" is invalid: just a plain old "by" [sic].

Edited by NoCoGeezer

If it ain't Trixie, Chasemelately stole Trixie's photos - because that is definitely Trixie in the photos.  Reading the ad makes me think it is Trixie, because it sounds just like her.

Fred, dude, she isn't even in the running for the "Difference In Age" tiara.  I have seen age spreads as much as 9 years on ladies (comparing different platforms' information).  Just a couple weeks ago I saw a 5 year difference for the same lady on different platforms.  I think part of it is that some platforms update ages automatically, while others just state the same age until the owner changes the information.  I always figure "within 10 years" anyway with regard to stated ages.  Glad that I do, too B)

Edited by BadBoy

16 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I always figure "within 10 years" anyway with regard to stated ages.  Glad that I do, too B)

Me too, except when they state their age at 25 or less.....   Too many of the 19 year olds look more like 16 to me.