Chrissy

Really B!#$&.. You just logged in!

59 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

This is about safety. A client can have 17 okays on P411 and then beat the living crap out of a provider.

How is a provider to know if it is the first time or a second time or how many times a client has been rough or beat a provider unless the ladies will provide references between each other?

There are ladies on this board who ask for references from other ladies and then refuse to give out references themselves when asked.

That is who I am talking about.

If a lady doesn't want to give references, then she should not expect to receive references from other ladies.

I agree that a client can have many good references, whether P411, or texts/calls/emails directly from providers, and still act violently. 

P411 doesn't protect any better than a direct reference, and vice versa. 

You might note that I also agreed with you, that providers who ask for references, but dont provide them, are fools.

I'm pretty sure we agree that references are useful. I disagreed with this "There is never a reason for a lady not to provide a reference to another lady"

The ONLY person who gets to decide, to provide a reference, is the provider being asked. She may have very valid reasons for not responding. Neither you, nor I, know why. We don't know what she knows. We are lacking a huge amount of information.

We just get to decide who we visit. 

Just thinking through this.  (resident p411 haters can bypass this reply, you'll never remove your bias) 

In pfunks scenario above, if you called three providers and they said he was fine and ended up abusive, guess what he wouldn't use you as a reference. And he wouldnt have given you the names of people he abused in the past. 

If he had 27 okays and then abused you, Gina would step in, I'm told. And his okays would be gone.

So I like systems of accountability. He may be able to abuse twice with p411, but he can abuse endlessly with phone, pm, and text. 

I think there is faulty logic in expecting him to give you the names of someone he abused. I think there is a fail safe in p411, yes it could happen twice, but shouldn't happen over and over. 

Thoughts.? 

5 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

"quit logging in and reading our messages!!!

What is worse, is you do not want to reply to us, but then contact our reference request and not giving us the request  yet offering a lower discount special!!  Don't even bother opening up messages from another provider. Stop reading them and mention. You are a SOLO type provider. 

this is almost 2018 and we can see damn near every activity performed on almost all accounts !! 

Guess what ladies??? they tell on you !! trying to get us to beat your new recruited special :) and believe it or not most ladies these days can read.. "

Ok, what am I missin here?  Who is loggin in (and logging into where?) and reading what messages?  And what activity on what accounts are you referring to? 

I am so confused...

You can click on a profile here on TOB and see when they last were online.  I'm guessing that's what she's talking about🤔

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You can click on a profile here on TOB and see when they last were online.  I'm guessing that's what she's talking about🤔

You can also click on Forum - Online Users and see who's currently online and what they are viewing or if they are using PM.

3 minutes ago, JAGCS said:

You can also click on Forum - Online Users and see who's currently online and what they are viewing or if they are using PM.

Ohhh Okay.  But what if a person simply never logs off.  I rarely log out.

2 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

Kinda like Hotel California 😂😂

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

However, if a provider REQUIRES references, she's a fool to ignore a reference request. 

Fact.

3 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I couldn't agree more with you Lacy unfortunately there are some providers who have to stay either high or drunk while on a call and it doesn't make it fun for everyone that's why I stand by my word😙😙😙😙😙😙

Yes...once I showed up to an appointment with a lady when I lived in Iowa. She let me in, grabbed my donation and counted it. Next she grabbed a bottle of Captain Morgan, took a few gulps from the bottle and offered me some. I declined. Next she ran to the bathroom to "relieve" her stomach contents. I didn't hang around to hold her hair up :o

1 hour ago, Danielle Rae said:

I never 'log off' either, but simply close the browser window.  The system  must track active usage, so unless you were to leave a browser window open, it would not show you as online.  The mods could elaborate more about how it works I'm sure.

The only time I do not respond to a reference request is if:

1) The inquiring lady text me as I do not look at my phone often, I just check my voicemail and email from my real world phone.

2) I am on vacation. The industry is out of sight and mind.

2 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

I rarely log out also....

9 hours ago, luddite2k said:

Yes...once I showed up to an appointment with a lady when I lived in Iowa. She let me in, grabbed my donation and counted it. Next she grabbed a bottle of Captain Morgan, took a few gulps from the bottle and offered me some. I declined. Next she ran to the bathroom to "relieve" her stomach contents. I didn't hang around to hold her hair up :o

Moderation is the key for me... nothing against having a cocktail but when you're so wasted your mind is clouded and so is your judgement on events ... I prefer 1 glass only.....😙maybe 2 if it's a multiple hour.....SAFETY FIRST always

This topic continuously is of discussion. :-(  I'm sad for the guys that are getting pussy blocked, and the ladies missing income. It can sting when getting a reference request about a regular client. However, it is his prerogative to see who he wishes, and if a lady provides good service he will be back. This is about variety. Folks should not have to suffer to protect one's ego. 

For the record, I am always reference friendly for verified ladies. I hope things improve in this area, and we can all play happy and safe in our sandbox again.

On 9/10/2017 at 1:44 PM, Danielle Rae said:

Damnit...I'm still trying to figure out wth y'all are talking about with the "seeing you log in"  "reading our messages"  etc.  Is this a p411 thing or wth are you referring to?  It's driving me nuts LOL  Somebody fill me in plzzz xoxo

At the top of every private message is a bar with all of the conversation participants listed. it will tell you who has read the message and when they did. it will also tell you who has not read it yet or who has left the conversation.........................

001.jpg

Boink's note above lets you know how to tell if your PM has been read while the person is logged in.  You can also set a flag to be notified by email when you get a PM, just like you can on ECCIE.

However, unlike ECCIE, when you get a PM notification from TOB, the contents of the PM are included in the notification.

So, if Susie Creamschmear sends a PM asking Ivanna Humpalot for a reference, Ivanna can read the PM, and decide to ignore it. When asked later she can feign ignorance with plausible deniability....she never logged in and "read" the PM.

All systems can be gamed.

Edited by Yorick
Finished thought

I don't want a novel or a review of what you guys do together as your reference...he's safe and pleasant is really all I need.  People react differently to different people. So if I ask for a reference and you give me the description of Don Juan DeMarco because he's YOUR favorite client and I then he's not because he's you know, human, I'm slightly annoyed. Clients don't need upselling I guess is my point. Simple, sweet, to the point. 😘 

4 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

I don't want a novel or a review of what you guys do together as your reference...he's safe and pleasant is really all I need.  People react differently to different people. So if I ask for a reference and you give me the description of Don Juan DeMarco because he's YOUR favorite client and I then he's not because he's you know, human, I'm slightly annoyed. Clients don't need upselling I guess is my point. Simple, sweet, to the point. 😘 

You never know, some of us might. :D

I again think there should be A sticky like the Caught Self Review one 

If You are ref friendly , Your Link to TOB goes on the list.

If you aren't. Simply Add your TOB  link to That list 

CAN WE!! ?? Can? We!! huh huh huh???

(jumping up and down like a five year old for Stale Halloween Candy clapping rapidly lol :)

If you ever need to get a reference from me? [Snip} I am not afraid of handing out references sometimes I stay logged into P411 or any of these other websites including TOB. Each one of them is a bit different and no I am not a quick learn with most of them. 

I will never be asking for references for myself, but you are welcome to call me. 

Please have the guy contact me first-especially if it's been a while. 

11 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I again think there should be A sticky like the Caught Self Review one 

If You are ref friendly , Your Link to TOB goes on the list.

If you aren't. Simply Add your TOB  link to That list 

CAN WE!! ?? Can? We!! huh huh huh???

(jumping up and down like a five year old for Stale Halloween Candy clapping rapidly lol :)

Chrissy I don't see it as being a negative factor. However, because certain ladies feel as though they have been wronged on some level by another provider. Yes this is what you are having to contend with. Especially if you are needing or dependant on other providers for most of your references. How do you know another provider is being honest is a bigger question to me??

That I wish is that these websites would have more verification tools for the ladies to verify with and that the websites themselves would be able to feel comfortable as well as the clients. Possibly a membership or something? I don't like the idea of punishing providers. Yes and I have given out tons of references to ladies never asking for anything in return. Not that I should expect anything.😂😂 Just that there are allot of ladies with chips on their shoulders and it would benefit everyone if we were kinder and were willing to give transparency on both sides.

"I like that one lady who gives a great massage!" I encourage my clients to talk openly about the other ladies. It is a fun way to get to see and meet people through another even if I never make physical contact. Then I can offer referral to someone too! Because I heard about what that other provider can offer. Which is really cool!

😍😍

Plus, I would enjoy at least 20 "likes" a day please!

😳😳😘😘

9 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Chrissy I don't see it as being a negative factor. However, because certain ladies feel as though they have been wronged on some level by another provider. Yes this is what you are having to contend with. Especially if you are needing or dependant on other providers for most of your references. How do you know another provider is being honest is a bigger question to me??

That I wish is that these websites would have more verification tools for the ladies to verify with and that the websites themselves would be able to feel comfortable as well as the clients. Possibly a membership or something? I don't like the idea of punishing providers. Yes and I have given out tons of references to ladies never asking for anything in return. Not that I should expect anything.😂😂 Just that there are allot of ladies with chips on their shoulders and it would benefit everyone if we were kinder and were willing to give transparency on both sides.

"I like that one lady who gives a great massage!" I encourage my clients to talk openly about the other ladies. It is a fun way to get to see and meet people through another even if I never make physical contact. Then I can offer referral to someone too! Because I heard about what that other provider can offer. Which is really cool!

😍😍

Plus, I would enjoy at least 20 "likes" a day please!

😳😳😘😘

I couldn't agree more with you Kali  here are a lot of girls out there that are nothing like their profile persona.Unfortunately it ruins it for a lot of other people you know clients mostly because like you I'm no longer accepting references from other providers I feel it safer to go online to check some people and go from there that way you have no preconceived ideas about what the other provider has said about the client

I appreciate all the discussion on this, I hope it enlightens others (including me) about the providers side of the business. While I sort of just getting re-started as a hobbiest after many years, I've found myself noting ladies who participate in the discussions as you can tell better who they are and persona. A lady can advertise anything but on the forum it becomes clearer what providers are good people and want to keep things safe and play well together. Do't get me wrong, there are surely a lot of providers that are wonderful and don't participate here but I'd surely take advice from many ladies here on a yep or no regarding someone. Thanks for the topic Chrissy!

Wow thank you everybody for input on this I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one who goes through this.. references aren't my only form of screening but they sure do make things a whole lot easier .,LOL .I think we should go back to social days where all of us known ladies and gents get together for a big huge barbecue and just have fun talking and getting to know each other.. I miss those days!!

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I think we should go back to social days where all of us known ladies and gents get together for a big huge barbecue and just have fun talking and getting to know each other.. I miss those days!!

Wow...that would be awesome wouldn't it?

38 minutes ago, luddite2k said:

Wow...that would be awesome wouldn't it?

They were awesome!  

16 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

They were awesome!  

I remember also. Never pretisapated however I do remember many of the gatherings. 

On 9/10/2017 at 3:01 PM, JRWolfe said:

Fact.

However, if a provider REQUIRES references, she's a fool to ignore a reference request. 

I Totally Agree !!!

Edited by Busty Monica-5929

16 hours ago, Chrissy said:

.I think we should go back to social days where all of us known ladies and gents get together for a big huge barbecue and just have fun talking and getting to know each other.. I miss those days!!

Those were fun . :)    

On 9/10/2017 at 7:59 AM, Raine-7379 said:

I do like when the gents ask me to be a reference, before I get the text from one of the beautiful girls... This gives me a chance to look them up.  I do have 14 Stevens, 16 Mikes, 12 Daves, so it takes a minute to remember...... I have a request, can gents come up with some better fake names.  Or better yet use your own ordinary name.  

I have actually taken the time to give my clients referrals...  We need to protect each other.  I do apologise ladies, that my memory is not so Sharp and a bit blurry for my references I give.  Be Safe ladies.

Yep. I alway offer to be a reference. Often I'm at my Secount job and can't reply right a way.  I try to understand that girls need there private time at home and my not be available to reply to my reference request.  I don't like to think that they don't resonde because they are jelious that's ugly and I hope that's not the case. Make friends not enemies we all need each other's support 

Today alone I gave out 4 refrences. The day before 2 And Sunday I gave out 3. I am carefree happy go lucky with this avenue (as far as refs go). I am also more likely to be willing to give them if I know both parties well. Yes and most of the ladies who get my refs are on TOB. Sometimes the memory needs to be jogged a bit. Especially if it has been more than a couple of months since I last saw you. 

May I suggest to all of you that it is important to keep a well balanced life. .Please  focus more on all that is going well for you instead of what makes you sad! Let go of that heavy chip on your shoulder!

The Druids say, "Fake it until you make it"!