Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceeu2nite

This's in the news and some good reading material

3 posts in this topic

Meant to post a link re: the recent bust, at the time, just never got around to it.

The longer article, TLDR, but have seen other shorter explanations of what went on. Did scan this though, and something to keep in mind 1) LE turned up copies of the IDs johns sent in (hence the eChuckle people give when they see "I/we don't keep records") 2) you really never know who you may be conversing with, discretion is a good thing, and number of reviews means nothing re: legitimacy 3) static brothels will get noticed (see: AMPs in general, Denver Players/Sugar bust, the one that was featured in "Westword" bragging about $$$ they pull, Wildflowers and the rub-tug wars from 90s [early 00s?] in Boulder, etc.).

Re: gatherings: just dumb. The now defunct Sowet board had a party many years ago that po-po attended as well. "Westword" probably still has the article about this online.

Similar story to the bust of two professors running a hobbying website some years back. If I recall correctly, though not actually running brothels like these guys, they were getting services in-kind for advertising, stellar reviews, etc. from providers. ASP that got busted finked on one guy who turned on another type thing to get inside. Can't find the longer articles that were out there getting into nitty gritty details.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-newmexico-prostitution/former-new-mexico-professor-arrested-in-prostitution-probe-idUSTRE75N0QD20110624

Recall reading an article a few years back where an agency kept their client database off-shore, but LE was able to acquire it (big part of that was that the bookers and agency was dumb on how they handled the access, iirc), so again, your info might not be safe, no matter where it resides.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

What I got out of this is that one guy turned on the others to save his own ass. That is pathetic. Do the crime, be prepared to do the time on your own.