Laci French

Gray area

20 posts in this topic

Where is the line between ripoff and intentionally giving bad service?  

Don't both take your money? 🤔

Tough call 

For me, a rip-off would be Cash&Dash or advertising as FS and only providing an HJ.

They seem like the mostly same thing to me.  The only way I would differentiate is if somehow the provider accepted my money and provided no service at all, which I'd label a "rip-off".  For instance I put the money on the counter at the hotel and she let me go to the bathroom and I came back out to an empty room.

Edited by CountryGentleman

Or a rip-off can be the one who answers the door is no where close to the one in the ad :eek:

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

The difference lies in whether I got my dick off or not. 

Ripoff=money/no service

bad service=money/orgasm.

;-)

I thing it's about as clear as grey vs. gray.  They're both the same just spelled different. I looked up ripoff as being "When one is at the worse end of the deal". It seems to pretty much the definition of " intentionally giving bad service". It could be a financial deceit or purposely not providing a stated service or product.  Damn....I promise I'm not a lawyer ?? 

I'd say over the years I've had intentional bad service (At a Nevada brothel no less) and was absolutely ripped off!!!!!!!  Well there was also that outcall lady in Atlanta who took my donation then proceeded to tell me she did't have ant party favors :-(

1 hour ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

The difference lies in whether I got my dick off or not. 

Ripoff=money/no service

bad service=money/orgasm.

;-)

thats the problem, some guys are ok with the ladies as long as their dick gets off, even if the lady is very Mechanical and dont provide good service, if the guys were real about their reviews some of these ladies wouldnt be around any more, 

if the lady has outdated pics i think should be considered a rip off. if lady tries to upsell its a rip off.

with what we pay you ladies charge us you should give us all you got with in reason of course. and if you feel you cant provide your best or dont feel any connection then just turn the appointment away and say sorry.

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

if the lady has outdated pics i think should be considered a rip off. if lady tries to upsell its a rip off..

IMHO a rip-off is theft.

If she provides some service it's not a rip-off. It may be poor service, and deserving of a negative review. 

If she takes your money, and runs, or kicks you out, that's a rip-off.

Edited by pfunk

I always thought the gray area was between my left ear and my right ear, or maybe it's my right ear to my left ear. Either way I should have my gray area examined for even replying to any threads.

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

And THIS IS WHY men do not ever,run OUR business guys. c'mon!!

VVV

thats the problem, some guys are ok with the ladies as long as their dick gets off,

^^^^ SOLE PURPOSE OF PROSTITUTE  Dude?!¿ 

with what we pay you ladies charge us you should give us all you got with in reason of course. and if you feel you cant provide your best or dont feel any connection then just turn the appointment away and say sorry.

Steve  this is a business. We DO NOT HAVE to connect with you because you are paying us money. We Are to SERVICE you for the money you payed us, then leave your presence with a smile on your face. 

Connections are naturally made and thats how Regulars are made. 

All you do is post.. You dont even seem to have legit experience on this Board..Unless your a verified p411 with actuAl OKS, or have a rep on another board?? 

Edited by Chrissy

53 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Steve  this is a business. We DO NOT HAVE to connect with you because you are paying us money. We Are to SERVICE you for the money you payed us, then leave your presence with a smile on your face. 

All you do is post.. You dont even seem to have legit experience on this Board..Unless your a verified p411 with actuAl OKS, or have a rep on another board?? 

Well said Chrissy.  It disgusts me when clients feel that providers are just a tool to throw around because they used some of their "hard earned pay". People like this usually act the same in all aspects of life and will always be the victim. Yes caveat emptor prevails in all areas of life and applies to the provider AND client.

I prefer to approach this business, yes business, with a "a favour for a favour" or quid pro quo as we know it. I feel that being giving in this business goes beyond the financial and includes respect which will enhance the overall transaction.

I prefer to approach this business, yes business, with a "a favour for a favour" or quid pro quo as we know it. I feel that being giving in this business goes beyond the financial and includes respect which will enhance the overall transaction.

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

thats the problem, some guys are ok with the ladies as long as their dick gets off, even if the lady is very Mechanical and dont provide good service, if the guys were real about their reviews some of these ladies wouldnt be around any more, 

if the lady has outdated pics i think should be considered a rip off. if lady tries to upsell its a rip off.

I'm a people person. I don't think I've met one human being I couldn't "connect" with on some level. It's easy to find things in common and I really think that's sales 101. The disconnect sometimes occurs when we get you into bed, and you've got shit for skills in there, and we have to TRY to pretend you're doing something for us. Some woman are better actors than others, and if you're finding your not "connecting" more often than you are - perhaps it's a "You" problem. Ya might not be as good in the sac as you are in your head. Just sayin. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

So by your logic I'm supposed to give the money back and turn him away once he's in my bed and already been jack hammer fucking me for 5 mins? Or eating me dry for 10 mins? 😂😂 Yeeaaahhhhhh, that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works! 

4 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I agree with Chrissy,

Connections are made they are not purchased. We are talking about human beings and we need to be kind to one another. The ladies are good enough to provide services for which we should be grateful. The ladies engage this business for their own private reasons and we men engage as customers for our private reasons. I get so sick and tired of the way outsiders feel the need to judge. This may be off topic but I can't help but think of Eliot Spitzer. He was a condemming judgmental asshole and a hypocrite at the same time.  

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I'm a people person. I don't think I've met one human being I couldn't "connect" with on some level. It's easy to find things in common and I really think that's sales 101. The disconnect sometimes occurs when we get you into bed, and you've got shit for skills in there, and we have to TRY to pretend you're doing something for us. Some woman are better actors than others, and if you're finding your not "connecting" more often than you are - perhaps it's a "You" problem. Ya might not be as good in the sac as you are in your head. Just sayin. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

So by your logic I'm supposed to give the money back and turn him away once he's in my bed and already been jack hammer fucking me for 5 mins? Or eating me dry for 10 mins? 😂😂 Yeeaaahhhhhh, that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works! 

I am just curious about MSOG. When is it appropriate to ask to go again? 

4 hours ago, JohnGalt2017 said:

I am just curious about MSOG. When is it appropriate to ask to go again? 

If you're finished in the first 10min of the 1hr session, it might be appropriate to ask {Oliver Twist voice}, "Please, may I have another?" 😜

I don't understand either--- I guess taking money and running lies in your moral values or lack thereof. It's easier to get money the proper way in my opinion. Providing poor service lies in self worth, work ethic etc. As some of the ladies have mentioned, we have had situations where we just don't think it is going to work out. In that case, just give a portion of the funds back, and part ways. I have to be able to sleep at night. Some guys use their entire monthly allowance or even several months, to be disappointed. Just sad....

And of course as Jos says, some have outlandish expectations, don't do their due diligence etc, and get let down. Either way it's a crappy deal.

If we treat each other nice, things seem to work out just fine. :-)

To me, a "rip-off" is when there is deliberate fraud. It's when you get the whole "well, the price advertised is just to get me in the room, everything else is extra..." (the result being they expect you to just go jerk yourself off or give you a lousy handjob and run) thing. Either that or the pics are fake or very unrepresentative of what you will see.

Lack of chemistry, I don't hold against the provider. Some prefer them outgoing; others prefer them demure, and sometimes they prefer different demeanors from different providers. It's a total x-factor and say as long as the provider gives services they have advertised and are not rude about it and the client provides the money agreed to and doesn't act in dangerous or extremely off-putting manner, everything else is up to personal preference.

Think of providers (and clients) as you would a therapist and their patient. Plenty are good at their job, but there isn't always a connection. As long as no fraud or boundary crossing is involved, I don't believe either should be penalized.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, Laci French said:

both do result in unhappiness a rip off I believe is intentional and dishonest while bad service can be unintentional and a failure to communicate on both sides

To me, rip-offs would include stealing money and/or grossly misrepresenting appearance, services and rates in advertising.

All else falls between the really good and really bad service category. IMHO all the really good experiences are the ones where both parties are interested in and execute an honest (within the boundaries of required privacy) personal interaction.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, Laci French said:

"Ripoff": The client's more-or-less subjective determination that what was offered (including the provider herself) wasn't worth the asking price. Typically involves false advertising (i.e., misrepresentative photos, bait n switch services), exorbitant pricing (e.g., charging $400+/hour--Denver pricing--for a 3g experience with no kissing, bj, or daty), and *unintentional* mediocre performance (e.g., low enthusiasm/energy aka "Going through the motions," "Mailing it in," or "Bad Day"; clumsy/unskilled execution of activities such as biting too hard while giving a blowjob--though again, it's all subjective ;)). I put "more-or-less subjective" because, as with most other things in "the marketplace," there does seem to be some consensus among consumers about what constitutes a rip-off, leaving room for a (small?) degree of objectivity. (This evaluative mindset, of course, raises the ugly spectre of the provider being regarded as, and treated like, a commodity. I think locating that threshold of an agreeable monetary transaction for pleasures of the flesh while preserving the sanctity and dignity of the human being who offers herself is a psychological art.)

"Intentionally Giving Bad Service": (Putting aside the notion that judging any provider's *intentions* is dubious in general and typically involves an attempt at mind-reading that is best left to charlatans, psychics, and children...) Involves the client's estimation that the provider, for whatever reason, *purposely* sabotaged the experience through a disagreeable attitude or lack of skill, enthusiasm, and consideration. Why would a provider do this to not just her client but herself, you ask, as it likely will cost her future business? Only the mind-reading client (or perhaps a shrink) could tell you.