Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Pink

Any ladies willing to indulge my fantasy?

25 posts in this topic

Hey!  You're stealing my fantasy!  Quit it!

So your fantasy is to be painted green?

I have never met Nikki Holiday but to say that green Orion Slave girl kinda looks like her.......The trick will be to find a girl who is willing to be green.

I was an artist model for 20 years, and I have been painted with an airbrushed.  It is actually quite fun.  Maybe, she could take some pictures for her ad. Be careful, green may be difficult to wash off.. 

55 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Be careful, green may be difficult to wash off.. 

19 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Sure! You pay the deposit on the room 😄

Two contradictory problems, but real. The women that have played Elpheba in the musical "Wicked" mention that the green comes off and gets everywhere, and is a bitch to get off at the same time (surprised how often they find green still on them and or in the places they find it).

Edited by NoCoGeezer

1 hour ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Two contradictory problems, but real. The women that have played Elpheba in the musical "Wicked" mention that the green comes off and gets everywhere, and is a bitch to get off at the same time (surprised how often they find green still on them and or in the places they find it).

I knew it! LOL I wonder if jumping in the hotub or pool solves that :) If so A jacuzzi Room is needed!

4 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Maybe a bit role play.

Gak! My writing skills used to be much gooderer.

Meant to say: this other "Trek" character or other aliens Kirk boned might be easier to pull off for a provider for role play. 

Guessing Batgirl as a BSC Orion is out as well

bp-OS-Yvonne_Craig_Orion_Slave_Girl_Mart

On 9/8/2017 at 1:45 AM, Mr.Pink said:

Please pm me. :D

Lol.... I had a BF ask me to dress as ULTRA VIOLET.... I did😘

2 hours ago, luddite2k said:

Works for me !

1356219792-0.jpg

Now THESE are photos I would love to have!!! Any suggestions  J.R W.?

If green is a problem - she does other characters - lots of other characters.  And she is very creative and an amazing artist.  But then I am a body paint fan so ..... Quick sample of the unique Ms. Pike

Hey, it's not easy being green:

Well I've always had a weakness for this lady........and as many have said "Why aren't they falling out?"  They must mean her gun out of her holster of course!

cosplayftw.jpg

Please PM me this lady's phone number.  Also, you might note that she has no gun, so if someone asks "Why aren't they falling out..." it isn't because of her gun, it is for some other reason.

Her gorgeous breasts aside, the reason I want to meet her is I am really taken by the heart-shaped eye patch - now that is someone I really need to speak with. Now.  Right now. 

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Please PM me this lady's phone number.  Also, you might note that she has no gun, so if someone asks "Why aren't they falling out..." it isn't because of her gun, it is for some other reason.

Her gorgeous breasts aside, the reason I want to meet her is I am really taken by the heart-shaped eye patch - now that is someone I really need to speak with. Now.  Right now. 

I have 1st dibs......you can have my seconds.....oh and yes....it's definitely the eye patch ;-)

Edited by luddite2k