Just Wonderig?

13 posts in this topic

Over the years I've met a few providers who were really like visiting a friend than being a mere donation transaction for services. I've often wondered if it would be considered inappropriate to offer a casual lunch out just a platonic friends after a session if the lady has no immediate plans. For me this would likely be an "off the clock" situation. Is this weird.....taking advantage or am I just in a dream world? I did grow up in San Fran in the '60's so who knows what my brain cells are like!

Food is always a kind gesture 😂😂

Doesn't ever hurt to ask.

Have had some really good lunches and dinners, if you seem to connect why not. Providers have to eat also.

Definitely offer!  But don't feel bad if they politely reject.  Some see it as passing their personal boundaries, others just might be busy.  Don't take it personally though, and if they say "Sure!" then have a great time!

having a relaxing time with a good meal is fun for everyone sometimes it happens sometimes not never hurts to ask occasionally you can get lucky

Not that you're suggesting otherwise, but I'd always offer to pay for the meal.

1 hour ago, luddite2k said:

Over the years I've met a few providers who were really like visiting a friend than being a mere donation transaction for services. I've often wondered if it would be considered inappropriate to offer a casual lunch out just a platonic friends after a session if the lady has no immediate plans. For me this would likely be an "off the clock" situation. Is this weird.....taking advantage or am I just in a dream world? I did grow up in San Fran in the '60's so who knows what my brain cells are like!

This had been touched on in a couple of posts in the past and there are a few providers who probably would agree to it. There are some however, one in particular, who have made it very clear that off the clock fraternization is absolutely not ok, almost to the point that is insulting to even think it would be possible. I would tread very lightly if you intend to ask one of our fine ladies out to lunch unless you are including this as part of the on the clock festivities.

I've had a few ladies ask, as we are dressing, "so what are you doing the rest of the day?" At times, I've said "having lunch, wanna go with? I'm buying!" A few have accepted, and some have not.  I've been pleasantly surprised by who accepts! 

Just be gracious, whatever the response! :)

I love to share a meal with a lovely lady after we have established a warm connection.  I think it is one of the more rewarding parts of the experience to share the afterglow with someone who helped bring it about.  I usually offer to pay and also to recompense the lady for the time.  I think in some ways if a lady chooses to spend extra time with you, it means other opportunities missed and I like to make sure that the graciousness she has extended for extra time, doesn't mean a loss in revenue by not taking other appointments.  This same principle applies to travel dates.  I have had some wonderful travel experiences but make sure that the time away, doesn't cost the lady in lost appointments.

I'm glad to see this post. I've often wondered about asking a girl to lunch after but never have.

1 hour ago, Bigguy said:

I'm glad to see this post. I've often wondered about asking a girl to lunch after but never have.

Yeah, I'd phrase it like, "Hey, I'm going over to X for a giant steak which is the only thing that can make a day like today even better..  The only thing that would be better than that would be if I treated you to lunch if you were up for it!"

Since I have to keep everything totally top secret, going out in public with a young lady is usually verboten - but I recently took my ATATF out to dinner and looking at her across the table, staring into her eyes, having great conversation, but not hopping out of our clothes, was really a wonderful experience.  I can recall every moment and wish I could do it more often.

I would certainly ask, if you are comfortable asking, and comfortable being turned down.  It could be great, and what is worst down-side scenario?  She says "no," heck, that is the story of my life.