ValentinaVelizBBw

DENVER BBW LOVERS

18 posts in this topic

I'm from LA  I don't see very many BBWS. Colorado is known as one of the fittest cities. Ironically fit guys tend to have a secret love for thick voluptuousness of a bbw. lol. [snip] Such a shame the Gents are so handsome here.

Edited by Kaduk
content

Welcome!  That is one helluva profile!

the-mask-gif.gif

I'm sure you're gonna get a bunch of calls, you're very beautiful 

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

i've noticed the skinny guys like the bbws....:cool:

At 5'10", 190, I'm not exactly in the skinny zone. The fact is, there's someone for everyone....stereotypes don't always apply.

The OP is indeed physically beautiful by my standards, but I love women of all types. However, I especially love women with ginormous brains.  What's the stereotype for that?

13 hours ago, ValentinaVelizBBw said:

I'm from LA  I don't see very many BBWS. Colorado is known as one of the fittest cities. Ironically fit guys tend to have a secret love for thick voluptuousness of a bbw. lol. [snip] Such a shame the Gents are so handsome here.

Check the reviews and the ads. There are a lot of BBWs in Denver. I spend half the year in Pasadena and noticed there are fewer there than here.

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

At 5'10", 190, I'm not exactly in the skinny zone. The fact is, there's someone for everyone....stereotypes don't always apply.

The OP is indeed physically beautiful by my standards, but I love women of all types. However, I especially love women with ginormous brains.  What's the stereotype for that?

Lol...nerdy chicks that love BBT💞💞💞💞💞

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Check the reviews and the ads. There are a lot of BBWs in Denver. I spend half the year in Pasadena and noticed there are fewer there than here.

Hmm, I was just in Pasadena. I thought quite the opposite. It's could of just been timing.

12 hours ago, ValentinaVelizBBw said:

Hmm, I was just in Pasadena. I thought quite the opposite. It's could of just been timing.

Finding a BBW there has been near impossible over the years. 

There is a new buzz word -sapiosexual - the attraction to intelligence.. I am definitely a sapiosexual, but beyond the attraction to intelligence, I find myself drawn to confident women .. doesn't matter the size.. if a woman is comfortable in her own skin, dresses to accentuate or draw attention to her *blush* assets (whether that happens to be her smile, her eyes, her hair, her curves, her finely sculpted gams...mmmmm I am definitely a leg man!).. I am like a moth drawn to the flame.. helpless to resist her wily charms.. so whatever size or shape you are.. if you can craft a legible ad that exudes confidence.. I am like putty in your hands.... 

As an aside, I cannot deny perusing your profile.. oh my!! You are absolutely stunning m'lady!!