PieluvinTexan

Has anybody besides me ever wondered why.......

33 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2017 at 0:38 PM, Laci French said:

I'm most attracted to what's inside another woman.  Inner beauty is a must or they lose all attractiveness.  

This is very, very true! A really beautiful girl is just just beautiful. Have you ever met someone that is drop dead gorgeous but then the whole facade falls apart when she opens her mouth and a bitch comes out. So yes, inner beauty is what really makes someone beautiful! Likewise, a person becomes more beautiful when their inner beauty comes through. 

But if we're just talking about passing a person on the street....

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

If you are going to rate women on a scale of 1 to 10, women who like fishing start at 8.5 and go up from there. :D

For me it would be snowboarding or hiking, or preferably both.   I have yet to find a woman that will pack in at -20, spend 2 days climbing mountain and dropping in off the top.  I came close once, but she was already married.... to a couch potato - no offense to those inclined to recline, just not my thing.   

On 9/10/2017 at 0:38 PM, Laci French said:

I'm most attracted to what's inside another woman.  Inner beauty is a must or they lose all attractiveness.  

I totally agree with that im very attracted to women i just cant find the right fit for me 😥