34 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Lords_of_Acid_Voodoo_U_censored.jpg

Always enjoyed the entire Voodoo U Album.....

I have Lords of Acid as part of my playlist in the car.  Every once in a while I end up driving everyone to lunch... one time it started playing "Darling come here... fuck me up the... " before I could turn off the radio. Boss lady looked at me then luckily laughed after a few seconds...

On 9/5/2017 at 10:12 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

Excatly!! Some don't understand this concept and speak thier mind REGUARDLESS of the outcome! Who cares if it makes them want to put themselves in harm's way after years and years of torture right??As long as you made them feel like shit for 5min or who knows runied thier entire day...

Sabrina, I wanted to clear the air and/or clarify my earlier post regarding your past.  I give most people the benefit of the doubt, and I believe in the good in people.  I felt, however, that you were being dishonest and misleading, and perhaps I shouldn't have called that out as I did.  That being said, I would have respected it more if you'd just said "yes, I used to be xxx or do yyy, but I'm really working on it" rather than denying something that is known to be true.

I'm sorry if my post hurt your feelings, and I am happy to see you as someone who is trying to make things right, and do better going forward.  In fact, I'm rooting for you.

On 9/7/2017 at 10:11 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

I have Lords of Acid as part of my playlist in the car.  Every once in a while I end up driving everyone to lunch... one time it started playing "Darling come here... fuck me up the... " before I could turn off the radio. Boss lady looked at me then luckily laughed after a few seconds...

Tell her you let one of the young ones borrow your car. haha