34 posts in this topic

Let's spread alittle love... I'M SO SICK OF SEEING people getting picked on and talked lie down to for no reason!!!

The past is in the past for a reason!! Our future will never be able to be comfortable if your living in the past!!!

With everything going on in this world, we need more love!!

It starts with US...

agree!!! respect other people's feelings it might mean nothing to you but it could mean everything to hem

56 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

agree!!! respect other people's feelings it might mean nothing to you but it could mean everything to hem

Excatly!! Some don't understand this concept and speak thier mind REGUARDLESS of the outcome! Who cares if it makes them want to put themselves in harm's way after years and years of torture right??As long as you made them feel like shit for 5min or who knows runied thier entire day...

57 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Excatly!! Some don't understand this concept and speak thier mind REGUARDLESS of the outcome! Who cares if it makes them want to put themselves in harm's way after years and years of torture right??As long as you made them feel like shit for 5min or who knows runied thier entire day...

Hey pretty lady, I detect from a number of your posts today that you are having a bad day. Just look in the mirror and smile. Love you some you and everything will be all right.

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

hopefully what goes around comes around

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Actually thanks for your concern but I'm having a GREAT DAY! IVE BEEN QUITE LONG ENOUGH! It's sad you have people on here that are supposed to keep the drama and foulplay to a low, but are the ones doing the foulplay! How is it okay for them to bash on someone???

Doing nice things for others throughout your day not only makes their day but yours too. Hold a door open at the store, complement someone, give a good tip to your server with a note. Life can be about many little things that add up. When you see a lady on here treat her with respect and you'll likely get it back. If she says her favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.....bring some and a couple of glasses ;-)

I was thinking the same thing Sabrina. There are people with REAL problems out there. We need to just let the little crap go, and be nice!:)

42 minutes ago, Laci French said:

YES!  We need a Mr deeds thread.  

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

YES!  We need a good deeds thread.  

good deeds should be recognized loudly not done often enough when hurtful comments are made we should try to ignore them and focus on the good points of each person

Heh... I like this.  Do a good deed.  

So I'm stuck in the house for the near future, can't leave.  Means no playtime either.  I'd love it if some of the guys here would go out of their way this week to see some of their all time favorites.  Or hell, even better, see some of my favorites.  Go do some good old make love not war.  Sure, you don't have to think of me while doing it, unless that's your particular kink...

We will always find what we are looking for. If one looks for good, one will find good. If everyday you look for good, you will see something. Pretty soon it becomes a habit. It'll produce a smile on your face and the face of others. 

Try this game. When walking down the street, try to make contact with the people coming towards you. Smile at them. See how many smiles you get back. Trust me when it happens it's really cool

9 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Let's spread alittle love... I'M SO SICK OF SEEING people getting picked on and talked lie down to for no reason!!!

The past is in the past for a reason!! Our future will never be able to be comfortable if your living in the past!!!

With everything going on in this world, we need more love!!

It starts with US...

SabrinaLynn,

I meant to send you a private email to thank you for the thoughful posts in my last discussion. These discussions really help us to get to know people in here even if we have not met face to face. I can sense a spark about you and a passion for things. You are right that we can have conversations as a group, disagree and still be kind to each other. I am glad you are here and I look forward to meeting you one day soon. You have credibility with me for sure so I hope we will be taking in person soon. 

Keep the faith....

11 minutes ago, comfortseeker said:

We will always find what we are looking for. If one looks for good, one will find good. If everyday you look for good, you will see something. Pretty soon it becomes a habit. It'll produce a smile on your face and the face of others. 

Try this game. When walking down the street, try to make contact with the people coming towards you. Smile at them. See how many smiles you get back. Trust me when it happens it's really cool

You have a fantastic and happy smile😂

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You have a fantastic and happy smile😂

Thank you. If memory serves me right (and OH DOES IT EVER), you've been responsible for many smiles on my face

Error of omission.

My post was supposed to say make eye contact not make contact. That's a whole different game where results may not be desirable 😂

But would make for interesting stories 😂

On 9/5/2017 at 4:43 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

Heh... I like this.  Do a good deed.  

So I'm stuck in the house for the near future, can't leave.  Means no playtime either.  I'd love it if some of the guys here would go out of their way this week to see some of their all time favorites.  Or hell, even better, see some of my favorites.  Go do some good old make love not war.  Sure, you don't have to think of me while doing it, unless that's your particular kink...

LOVE 💞💞💞💞 

Yes...

I agreed Sabrina a positive attitude and kind act CAN actually change a person's view on life as well as others...💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 Here's some love for EVERYONE💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💟❣

Love💞💞💞💞💞

Edited by Bella Marie

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

LOVE 💞💞💞💞 

Yes...

I agreed Sabrina a positive attitude and kind act CAN actually change a person's view on life as well as others...💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 Here's some love for EVERYONE💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💟❣

38 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I LOVE THAT SONG ❣❣❣❣❣❣

10 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Lords_of_Acid_Voodoo_U_censored.jpg

Always enjoyed the entire Voodoo U Album.....

Just now, Kaduk said:

Lords_of_Acid_Voodoo_U_censored.jpg

Always enjoyed the entire Voodoo U Album.....

+1