JohnGalt2017

Are all females women?

31 posts in this topic

Is it mandatory that the women listed are natural born women? I'm supportive of people who have transitioned but I only want to be with natural born women, that is my preference. My question for the forum is do you think trans-women should disclose this in their ads?

Based solely on limited personal experience:  What T-girls really fear is the reaction of a guy with deep issues who finds out he is with a T-girl inside her apartment  - those guys are often very angry and sometimes violent.  Because of this, they go to great pains to let you know the deal ahead of time.  Most let you know right up front in their ads, others confirm upon appointment, but none of them like surprises. If it is really an issue, I can't think of a single gal I have met who would object to your simply asking: "Hey, were you born a girl?"  They might giggle, but they won't get pissed off or hang up and they will answer you. No judgments here, we all have our issues and preferences, and it is a really good idea to be upfront with them.

It is an awkward question to ask. I would never want to offend someone. 

Dude, we're talking about people who are in the business of pleasing people.  If you are going to be displeased, trust me, they want to know ahead of time.  No girl ever, especially ladies in this sport, would object in this day and age if you ask them if they were born a girl.

Trust me, here try it out:  Hey BadBoy, were you born a girl?

Me:  "No, but there are times I wonder...."

See, even a badass mutherfucka like me doesn't mind. 

This is the last thing that should hinder your enjoyment in this sport.  Communicate!

Hey, gals, chime in here, let him know it's OK to ask.  I feel a little out of my realm acting as spokesperson for the women of the world.

6 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Dude, we're talking about people who are in the business of pleasing people.  If you are going to be displeased, trust me, they want to know ahead of time.  No girl ever, especially ladies in this sport, would object in this day and age if you ask them if they were born a girl.

Trust me, here try it out:  Hey BadBoy, were you born a girl?

Me:  "No, but there are times I wonder...."

See, even a badass mutherfucka like me doesn't mind. 

This is the last thing that should hinder your enjoyment in this sport.  Communicate!

Lol you crack me up....

On 9/4/2017 at 6:53 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

Honestly I would be upset if someone asked me if i was a true woman!

You make an excellent point, SabrinaLynn.

Tgirls aren't hiding so it's unlikely that you will be deceived by a lady in transition. Besides that, Tgirls are proud to be free to express their true selves despite society's misunderstandings. At least that has been my experience with trans friends. Now don't confuse Trans with drag queens! I have known some freaking stunning drag queens. So is this what you're worried about? I don't think you have anything to worry about.

By law they DO have to announce their sex ..... right??

In advertisements or in person???

Wow! Cool subject!

Looks like I may learn me something :)

Gonna sit back and F5 ;)

38 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

By law they DO have to announce their sex ..... right??

In advertisements or in person???

Wow! Cool subject!

Looks like I may learn me something :)

Gonna sit back and F5 ;)

There is no law that states that anyone disclose their gender but often many people do and are discriminated against for it. 

3 hours ago, JohnGalt2017 said:

Is it mandatory that the women listed are natural born women? I'm supportive of people who have transitioned but I only want to be with natural born women, that is my preference. My question for the forum is do you think trans-women should disclose this in their ads?

They do say so in their ads. Is it really such a concern that you're going to be fooled by a trans person? IMO that's a little transphobic, it's the same mentality homophobic guys have, they're are afraid that gay guys are going to hit on them. 

Trans women aren't really out to fool you. Trans women are women "natural born" or not. My guess would be no trans person is really  interested in lying to anyone that could potentially cause harm. A lot of violence that trans people face are from people that felt "fooled". 

10 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

There is no law that states that anyone disclose their gender but often many people do and are discriminated against for it. 

Am I a bad person if I choose to be with natural born women? 

14 minutes ago, JohnGalt2017 said:

No. However, why are you worried about trans women? They aren't going to hide it. It's enough of a fetish that there are willing, waiting buyers. You don't have to worry about a trans woman trying to trick you. You are not the client they want.

I am not worried about it at all. I was just curious and this seemed like a safe place to have a discussion about it. 

50 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

If one spots the key word, "stallion", there should be no confusion. But who's reading with those pics. 😁

That was my point Mr. Obvious. ;)  Nothing else in the ad, pics included, would point to TS.  So is she?  Or just doesn't understand the exact meaning of word stallion. How could you NOT ask before going to see her?

6 hours ago, JohnGalt2017 said:

no, no and hell no. Your sexual preferences are just as valid as anyone else's.  Why pay to see someone that does NOT turn you on??

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

That was my point Mr. Obvious. ;)  Nothing else in the ad, pics included, would point to TS.  So is she?  Or just doesn't understand the exact meaning of word stallion. How could you NOT ask before going to see her?

no, no and hell no. Your sexual preferences are just as valid as anyone else's.  Why pay to see someone that does NOT turn you on??

Once again the wise gr8owl hits the nail square on the head. Anyone who's sees differently and says differently than this second point is just trying to stir it up on this forum. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that ever happened though. A guy is not allowed to have a stated preference it seems without being considered either homophobic or a transphobic? Wow!

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

That was my point Mr. Obvious. ;)  

Sorry, the sarcasm font seems to be broken on my phone. 😕

9 hours ago, JohnGalt2017 said:

I am not worried about it at all. I was just curious and this seemed like a safe place to have a discussion about it. 

Unfortunately John this forum is not such a safe place to bring these kind of questions up. There are a number of members who will turn you inside out for these kinds of topics. I personally think you have a valid question and I'm right there with you when it comes to preference. Good luck in the hobby!

11 hours ago, gr8owl said:

She's a looker, alright.  I wonder though:  a provider advertises a preference for "no AA men under 40" as I frequently see in provider ads; if the individual who posted the above wished to see said provider professionally, would she be acceptable since she is not an "AA man under 40?"

Things tend to get a bit twisted in this world of ours.  The OP's concern is valid for another reason not mentioned. Right or wrong, many genetically female providers will refuse to see you if you have a history (review or p411 ok) of seeing transgendered providers.  If the OP has an ATF that has such a requirement, unknowingly calls a trans-provider, walks out when the truth is learned, and then is blacklisted for walking out, he may have lost visitation priviledges with his ATF.

A far fetched scenario to be sure, but ultimately Gr8towl is correct....everyone should get to choose their sexual preferences and tastes without condemnation.  However, preferences may clash...so you must always have consequences in mind.

Edited by Yorick

Are you saying you look more like a women then any T-girl might?

13 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Are you saying you look more like a women then any T-girl might?

In my personal let me say it again personal opinion...

Yes I do look like more of a woman then a T-Girl IM ALL WOMAN!

I have been to some bars with a friend where the women were really hot.  Then my friend told me they were actually men.  So they can look very stunning, I agree with bad boy that the best way to be sure is to ask up front, challenging as that may be.  You will generally avoid issues if you clarify and set expectations clearly.  

I personally like women that are (to quote my friend) rather manly, abs, strong shoulders, muscular in general so I have been tempted to ask once or twice but did not.  I deferred to the approach that bad boy also talked about, assume they would tell you up front.  They would be more worried about getting you back to their place and then violence erupts on discovery.  I think they would let you know even if they were post-op.  If you're that paranoid you may be doing it wrong.

2 hours ago, Yorick said:

She's a looker, alright.  I wonder though:  a provider advertises a preference for "no AA men under 40" as I frequently see in provider ads; if the individual who posted the above wished to see said provider professionally, would she be acceptable since she is not an "AA man under 40?"

Things tend to get a bit twisted in this world of ours.  The OP's concern is valid for another reason not mentioned. Right or wrong, many genetically female providers will refuse to see you if you have a history (review or p411 ok) of seeing transgendered providers.  If the OP has an ATF that has such a requirement, unknowingly calls a trans-provider, walks out when the truth is learned, and then is blacklisted for walking out, he may have lost visitation priviledges with his ATF.

A far fetched scenario to be sure, but ultimately Gr8towl is correct....everyone should get to choose their sexual preferences and tastes without condemnation.  However, preferences may clash...so you must always have consequences in mind.

It's not the slightest bit farfetched, Yorick.  I was recently turned down by a lady for the sole reason that when she checked my 28 P411 OKs, she saw that I had visited a T-girl and got an OK from her.  It didn't bother me at all to be turned down for that reason, because if that is her values system, I don't want to meet her anyhow, but YMMV.

Someday I would like to.  However, I think the point we were discussing is whether it is acceptable while making initial arrangementst, not after you get into the incall and get undressed.  Unfortunately, we cannot look at you while texting back and forth, etc.

I was born a girl but I do like to occasionally wear a strap-on...

and a shoutout to all the beautiful TS ladies...you can join me in my bed anytime.  

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

If one spots the key word, "stallion", there should be no confusion. But who's reading with those pics. 😁

That's not necessarily true. I don't know why or how it came to be but despite the actual definition "stallion" can mean an incredibly thick woman. 

14 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

They do say so in their ads. Is it really such a concern that you're going to be fooled by a trans person? IMO that's a little transphobic, it's the same mentality homophobic guys have, they're are afraid that gay guys are going to hit on them. 

Trans women aren't really out to fool you. Trans women are women "natural born" or not. My guess would be no trans person is really  interested in lying to anyone that could potentially cause harm. A lot of violence that trans people face are from people that felt "fooled". 

I agree that trans women are women. Just because your genes and other factors made you physically one way it doesn't always follow on how your brain was wired. I've watched some interesting documentaries lately and it cleared my mind on a lot of things. Not everyone is born with XX or XY genes but something else......damn I'm Mr scientist again! Sorry. Check out Sexual Ambiguities.