narissacupcakes

denver? what areas to avoid?

82 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2017 at 8:40 AM, ilovewomen said:

It is not FUD when we say stay out of Lakewood.  It is a well known fact that the hotels in Lakewood work with LE and will notify LE if they suspect a lady is working out of their hotel. LE is very aggressive in Lakewood.

However, you have only been in Denver a short time, so you don't know the history here.

Reciently did a hotel west Lakewood. All was fine😊 Now I don't desire to do out calls or hotels really mind ya. Just depends on the individual and the circumstances...the world still spins in Lakewood. 😘

10 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I think most TOB clients know what not to do but since you have actually worked in a "strict" hotel could share anything that would help us clients not create a profile for us or the provider.

well my old hotel was smaller, only 72 rooms, indoor corridors. I would tell the girls to not have the guys go through the lobby because in a small hotel its much easier to track traffic for a high volume girl. Jumping on your phone and acting like you're talking to someone doesn't fool us.. one time a guy was walking by the f d. and his phone started ringing in his ear. He looked like a deer in headlights. 

THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE, if you can go to a side entrance, do it! And if you're going through the front ACT LIKE YOU BELONG THERE. :)

Most hotels don't mind till you put it right in their face. If you have an empty briefcase i know it puts most guys at ease when walking by, they feel more legit, but you really gotta own it. Try and get good directions to the room. When men are wandering the halls looking for a room, Im going to ask what room you are looking for, and that puts you and the provider under a watchful eye. And if you're seeing her at breakfast time do not steal the break fast. That seems like a no brainer but do you know how regularly this happens??!!!! Lol 

Don't let it stress you out and have fun!

4 hours ago, narissacupcakes said:

well my old hotel was smaller, only 72 rooms, indoor corridors. I would tell the girls to not have the guys go through the lobby because in a small hotel its much easier to track traffic for a high volume girl. Jumping on your phone and acting like you're talking to someone doesn't fool us.. one time a guy was walking by the f d. and his phone started ringing in his ear. He looked like a deer in headlights. 

THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE, if you can go to a side entrance, do it! And if you're going through the front ACT LIKE YOU BELONG THERE. :)

Most hotels don't mind till you put it right in their face. If you have an empty briefcase i know it puts most guys at ease when walking by, they feel more legit, but you really gotta own it. Try and get good directions to the room. When men are wandering the halls looking for a room, Im going to ask what room you are looking for, and that puts you and the provider under a watchful eye. And if you're seeing her at breakfast time do not steal the break fast. That seems like a no brainer but do you know how regularly this happens??!!!! Lol 

Always good advice to follow.  Act like you own the place or at least know where you are going.  A quick glance around the lobby will give you directions to room numbers and elevators. That can be done without looking like you are lost.

There's a corollary to this, and that's having police show up and arrest someone in a nice hotel in front of all their guests isn't the best thing for business.  So yeah, be cool, don't cause problems, and you shouldn't have an issue in most places.

All I know is Lakewood has rats...and lots of them...(rodents, idk about snitches). But most Colorado hotels 3starsand above are good. It's easy to find ones with microwave, fridge, and no keycard access. Good luck, stay safe, have fun! 

I remember checking into a well known hotel chain in Madison, WI years ago and I'm standing behind a young lady who only has a small shoulder bag.  I don't think she showed ID and she paid cash for the room.  After she received her key, she went straight to the elevators and up to her room.  I remember thinking "this must be a friendly hotel and what room is she in"?  I thought about asking the the clerk checking me in what room, but decided against drawing too much attention to her.

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Always good advice to follow.  Act like you own the place or at least know where you are going.  A quick glance around the lobby will give you directions to room numbers and elevators. That can be done without looking like you are lost.

That same advice works well for doing outcalls to hotels as well...

2 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

All I know is Lakewood has rats...and lots of them...(rodents, idk about snitches). But most Colorado hotels 3starsand above are good. It's easy to find ones with microwave, fridge, and no keycard access. Good luck, stay safe, have fun! 

Every area has good and bad places to go...stick to areas that are more UPSCALE and you shouldn't have a problem....and as always DISCRETION is of utmost importance  ....Happy Hobbying

I've done many outcalls in Lakewood with no problem. If I needed to use incall there, I would expect to be just fine. As others have said, use an upscale hotel, be discreet, behave in a professional manner, and tip well. :)

Edited by Audrey Astor

On 9/4/2017 at 2:44 PM, ilovewomen said:

Denver doesn't have a ghetto area per se.

Stay out of Lakewood for work.

DTC, Cherry Creek, Downtown & North are popular areas for work.

Parking downtown can be an issue.

I'm sure others here can suggest a couple more areas to work in.

what about westminster? is that a good area for business? Can the ladies give me some intel, here or via pm. 

5 hours ago, narissacupcakes said:

what about westminster? is that a good area for business? Can the ladies give me some intel, here or via pm. 

I have not heard of any issues with Westminster.  I know there are a lot of guys up north that would love to have a visiting provider have an incall in the Westminster area.

5 hours ago, narissacupcakes said:

Forgot to add, of course discretion is the key to success and safety as it is in any incall location.

On 9/26/2017 at 0:52 AM, narissacupcakes said:

Thanks you brought up a couple of points I had not thought of.

I know I am speaking to choir so I hope not to offend anyone who actually reads these forums. My protocol is to arrive 5 to 10 min. early since I hate being late. Text from the vehicle telling the provider I am early and not to stress and to let me know when they are ready. A couple of minutes before the scheduled time I go in and I may wash up in the lobby bathroom if it is discreet. I am serious, with TOB providers, I hear nothing so I text at the scheduled time and at least 50% of the time I a text back give me 5 min or 10 min or a few minutes and it is usually longer than what they state.  So if it is a large lobby I find someplace discreet to "hide". If not I go outside.  I do my best to avoid cleaning people if they are around but if the provider makes you wait after knocking on the door that becomes difficult.

You would be missing out on a lot of clients if you didn't visit the north part of town.  Most providers seem to always focus on the DTC area and as a result many of us wont travel south.  Other then being professional at a front desk, simply change your phone number by a single digit to protect yourself.  It is not hard to look up a number, I do every-time I go and see someone new.  I like to find out who she is etc...above and beyond TOB. 

3 hours ago, finchssc said:

It is not hard to look up a number, I do every-time I go and see someone new.  I like to find out who she is etc...above and beyond TOB. 

This is somewhat off of topic, but exactly what do you mean by this statement?:o

11 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

This is somewhat off of topic, but exactly what do you mean by this statement?:o

You are not alone.....I'm just a guy, but even I picked up "creepy stalker" undertones from this.  Hopefully he will elaborate and put our fears to rest.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

57 minutes ago, Yorick said:

You are not alone.....I'm just a guy, but even I picked up "creepy stalker" undertones from this.  Hopefully he will elaborate and put our fears to rest.

It is kind of a stalkerish statement.

I would disagree:  My take on his comment is that, as part of his due diligence when he is researching a provider, he simply googles their phone number (or runs it through some form of phone number information application, etc.) to see what comes up.  Heck, this is what nearly all of the providers do.  I've never done that, but I have other forms of research I use.  Sounds fairly prudent to me.

I think what he was saying was that a working gal might want to change one digit in her phone number upon check-in at a hotel, just to prevent the hotel from doing the same thing and finding what they might find.

Doesn't sound "stalkerish" to me.  BTW, "stalkerish" is not a word - you should use "stalkerlike." B)

Being new to Denver my first in call was a BEAUTIFUL Band B but I didnt know when I booked it that it was in a terrible neighborhood. Live and learn I suppose! 

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I would disagree:  My take on his comment is that, as part of his due diligence when he is researching a provider, he simply googles their phone number (or runs it through some form of phone number information application, etc.) to see what comes up.  Heck, this is what nearly all of the providers do.  I've never done that, but I have other forms of research I use.  Sounds fairly prudent to me.

I do this google search all the time. That's how I find her reviews on other sites, perhaps read her posts on other boards, etc. Such activity gives me a taste of her personality, which is an important selection criteria in my book. 

I've worked in hotels and for the most part, we are too busy and underpaid to give a shit what people are doing in their rooms. Best practices are though:

For providers using the hotel as an incall: Don't register the room under your "work" phone. Hell, just give a bullshit phone number because we never check it anyway. However, I did have a coworker that could find a working girl's Backpage ad by just Googling their phone number.

Also, make sure your room is paid for and the desk doesn't have to harass you for payment. Many of the hotels I worked in wouldn't accept cash payments, but going day by day cash is a red flag. Don't smoke cigs  inside if it's a non-smoking room. And if you're sharing a room with another person (be they a second girl or male protection) don't have them hang out in the lobby while your session because we also make most of them. Keep in mind, police are looking for "pimps" and traffickers more than they are freelancer.

If you're a provider going to an outcall at a hotel (and this advice works for clients going to a hotel in call as well), wait until you have the room number before entering the hotel, and then go directly to the room. If that's impossible, most hotels have a bathroom. Go in there, plant yourself in the stall and wait until you have the room number and then go there. And when you're done with the appointment, leave by the stairwells. For all the front desk will know, you went upstairs and never left if you do this method. There are far fewer cameras at these places than you would expect, and even if they are there, they are likely not monitored unless something serious is happening.

Most of all, for all parties involved: don't be too paranoid. Even a smallish hotel will have seventy-plus customers staying there and that's more than some schmo making ten bucks an hour can be bothered to remember. For the room; if the bill is paid for and we don't have numerous noise complaints from the other guests, no one cares what's going on in there. We mostly want to get back to watching Netflix on our phones. Even in the cases where we are 90% sure what is going in your room, none of us wants to take the 10% chance that it's a completely innocent Tinder hook up. I never had a single LE sting set up in our hotel either. Not that it's never happened, but the business itself isn't too interested in letting it happen. A bunch of cops manhandling clueless johns who drunkenly made an appointment with someone on Backpage without doing their due diligence will not do well for the hotel's Tripadvisor scores for the family of four traveling to Grandma Clarice's funeral in Nebraska who are next door. A bad scenario is an eviction. The worst case (arrest) only happened when the girls were absolutely stupid; as in they were smoking cigarettes in a non smoking room and soliciting random guys in the parking lot. If you have more than two brain cells and a modicum of discretion, two consenting adults meeting in a hotel room will not get busted.

16 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Providers do their due diligence to make sure that they are not being set up by LE, so we as clients need to do our own work as well.

9 hours ago, RyanLikesIt said:

Being new to Denver my first in call was a BEAUTIFUL Band B but I didnt know when I booked it that it was in a terrible neighborhood. Live and learn I suppose! 

Unfortunately that does happen.  Hope you were able to get out of the B & B early.

8 hours ago, finchssc said:

Providers do their due diligence to make sure that they are not being set up by LE, so we as clients need to do our own work as well.

I assumed you meant to check her real number (the one that she would use to check in). It's clear now that  you meant check her hobby number to check out other reviews and such. :-) My bad.

20 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I do this google search all the time. That's how I find her reviews on other sites, perhaps read her posts on other boards, etc. Such activity gives me a taste of her personality, which is an important selection criteria in my book. 

Like I said earlier, I have never done this before, but after reading this thread, and just for giggles, I googled my ATATF's phone number.  Holy Crap!  There is a lot out there.  Nothing really new, but did see some four or five year old pictures that were fun to look at (I may tease her about a couple).  I did see a bunch of the weird web-crawler re-post sites that you ladies speak of occasionally - what jerks.  I just can't believe what you ladies have to put up with.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Like I said earlier, I have never done this before, but after reading this thread, and just for giggles, I googled my ATATF's phone number.  Holy Crap!  There is a lot out there.  Nothing really new, but did see some four or five year old pictures that were fun to look at (I may tease her about a couple).  I did see a bunch of the weird web-crawler re-post sites that you ladies speak of occasionally - what jerks.  I just can't believe what you ladies have to put up with.

You learn to ignore the webcrawler sites.  There are, however, other reputable sites, ECCIE or TNA for instance, which may pop up. 

On 9/26/2017 at 8:04 AM, sweetkarizmatic said:

I am not really afraid of much. I like bees, and have never been frightened by snakes, bugs or spiders.  But OMG I am way past phobic about rodents. I have not seen a rat in many many years. I totally freaked out the other night. I was driving out of the parking lot after dinner in a very nice neighborhood in Highlands Ranch and there was a huge rat in the road. I am still not over it.... 

On 9/26/2017 at 8:04 AM, sweetkarizmatic said:

All I know is Lakewood has rats...and lots of them...(rodents, idk about snitches). 

43 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am not really afraid of much. I like bees, and have never been frightened by snakes, bugs or spiders.  But OMG I am way past phobic about rodents. I have not seen a rat in many many years. I totally freaked out the other night. I was driving out of the parking lot after dinner in a very nice neighborhood in Highlands Ranch and there was a huge rat in the road. I am still not over it.... 

Feild mice are everywhere. This time of year they are cold and we will see them more often. Keep your home tidy and run your vacuum. Set traps (catch and release) I have bowls of hard candy and no problems at my place. Clean up after you eat and all should be fine. Common sense. West Denver is closer to mother nature. However, the closer you are to elements the more you will encounter with animals. Lots of owls at my old place. Owls love to eat cats so do coyotes. Just something to consider and be aware of. Mister Reuben stays indoors. 😺

Peppermint oil on cotton balls. I heard something about that also working?