narissacupcakes

denver? what areas to avoid?

82 posts in this topic

I was looking to come out to Colorado and would love places to avoid. I have never been and do not want to end up with a car on blocks. lol 

Any suggestions on a Denver first timer? Places i must see? I'd like to book a hotel soon so all suggestions are appreciated!

Denver doesn't have a ghetto area per se.

Stay out of Lakewood for work.

DTC, Cherry Creek, Downtown & North are popular areas for work.

Parking downtown can be an issue.

I'm sure others here can suggest a couple more areas to work in.

Hope you have a great visit.  The men in Colorado are sexy and kind.

I don't have anything on location to add that hasn't been answered by Saint Ilovewomen😂

Denver is a beautiful city with many cultural and fun things to do in you spare time what do you like  

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

you still prego?

no, I'm lactating but not pregnant.

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Denver is a beautiful city with many cultural and fun things to do in you spare time what do you like  

i like going dancing!!

This stay out of Lakewood stuff is WRONG. My favorite providers are in or very near Lakewood. The hotels may be iffy, but the apartments and semi perm ppads are OK.I don't have to talk about street walking that is nono everywhere I think.

OMG!!!!! you are the fricken coolest!

san fransico was such a kick in the pants because of you!

so glad to see you're coming to Denver, awesome awesome!!!!!!!!

Yeah PointyMoustache, but if you are visiting Lakewood is the last place you should be located. She will not maximize her business working there. DTC, Stapleton, Cherry Creek, & Downtown are best if you are a Tourist. Good luck lady, and don't hesitate to ask us ladies for any advice or help.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

On 9/5/2017 at 4:36 PM, pointymoustache said:

This stay out of Lakewood stuff is WRONG. My favorite providers are in or very near Lakewood. The hotels may be iffy, but the apartments and semi perm ppads are OK.I don't have to talk about street walking that is nono everywhere I think.

I totally agree....people are creating F.U.D everytime they state it, in my opinion....hotels EVERYWHERE should be carefully chosen... in my opinion AURORA is an iffy place to go...

DTC isn't immuned from being busted... I've heard of people getting in trouble there as well...

41 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

I totally agree....people are creating F.U.D everytime they state it, in my opinion....hotels EVERYWHERE should be carefully chosen... in my opinion AURORA is an iffy place to go...

It is not FUD when we say stay out of Lakewood.  It is a well known fact that the hotels in Lakewood work with LE and will notify LE if they suspect a lady is working out of their hotel. LE is very aggressive in Lakewood.

However, you have only been in Denver a short time, so you don't know the history here.

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

It is not FUD when we say stay out of Lakewood.  It is a well known fact that the hotels in Lakewood work with LE and will notify LE if they suspect a lady is working out of their hotel. LE is very aggressive in Lakewood.

However, you have only been in Denver a short time, so you don't know the history here.

As well as saying DTC is safe...do you think they don't bust there? It is F.U.D ..... EVERY location a provider stays is not immune to L.E.... trying to strike Fear in providers and clients alike is uncalled for...

9 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Btw...ALL hotel employees in ALL locations are trained what to look for and report....Choice Hotels have a long protocol they follow including trafficking and prostitution....

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

As well as saying DTC is safe...do you think they don't bust there? It is F.U.D .....

EVERY location a provider stays is not immune to L.E.... trying to strike Fear in providers and clients alike is uncalled for...I agree about LE EVERYWHERE,BUT LAKEWOOD IS NOTORIOUS for LE. THIS IS NOT FUD.

It helps being educated/ working in the hospitality sector

ooopppsssiiieee.......

sorry narissa! just when I was telling you that the Denver board was drama free:unsure:.............

For the most part, this board is drama free. 

15 minutes ago, parkercole said:

ooopppsssiiieee.......

sorry narissa! just when I was telling you that the Denver board was drama free:unsure:.............

Every family has disagreements and a bit of dysfunction.  We all are a really good bunch.

On 9/23/2017 at 7:52 AM, Bella Marie said:

Btw...ALL hotel employees in ALL locations are trained what to look for and report....Choice Hotels have a long protocol they follow including trafficking and prostitution....

i work for choice hotels. lol 

Front desk. Yes, we do. Although i will say the girls that come to my job most of the time make it pretty obvious. lol 

If the hotel is strict about it (my last hotel job was), if a girl came or suspected working girl wed search the e-mail or phone number and see if the ad came up or trolled bp in our area. Girls would be put right near the cameras, etc.. Although on my shift i never found any working girls ;) lol

Bella, you are right that there is LE action everywhere, and yes, LE do watch hotels, but when you are a traveling provider safety and economics are the biggest factors for us ladies. Economically and for safety reasons it is not a wise idea to stay in Lakewood, up north(sorry Northerners), Aurora, among other little towns. Most of the clientele reside in the areas I indicated, and when you spend a lot of money to go to a specific location, you hope to make and profit from that. Now, if a visiting provider can show me figures where they made good money in those areas then hey, I will retract my statement. Otherwise, I will keep letting travelers know the better locations to stay at.

Here is the deal, I know clients beg providers to come to certain locations, but if there is not enough demand...we will not go. This is a business that can quickly cost us money if we are not careful of how we advertise, where we advertise, when we advertise...it is not cheap.

Remember ladies, that this is your business. We conduct ourselves as business ladies at all times...there are lots of places where ladies have talked about how to be safe when traveling and that info is free, you just need to take the time to go read it and learn how to practice it. If you don't know where to look, ask other ladies who can help. We all have one goal in mind, to stay safe, and make money.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Bella, you are right that there is LE action everywhere, and yes, LE do watch hotels, but when you are a traveling provider safety and economics are the biggest factors for us ladies. Economically and for safety reasons it is not a wise idea to stay in Lakewood, up north(sorry Northerners), Aurora, among other little towns. Most of the clientele reside in the areas I indicated, and when you spend a lot of money to go to a specific location, you hope to make and profit from that. Now, if a visiting provider can show me figures where they made good money in those areas then hey, I will retract my statement. Otherwise, I will keep letting travelers know the better locations to stay at.

Here is the deal, I know clients beg providers to come to certain locations, but if there is not enough demand...we will not go. This is a business that can quickly cost us money if we are not careful of how we advertise, where we advertise, when we advertise...it is not cheap.

Remember ladies, that this is your business. We conduct ourselves as business ladies at all times...there are lots of places where ladies have talked about how to be safe when traveling and that info is free, you just need to take the time to go read it and learn how to practice it. If you don't know where to look, ask other ladies who can help. We all have one goal in mind, to stay safe, and make money.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Amen sister...HOTELS are a no go...PRIVATE locations with WELL REVIEWED providers are ok...

8 hours ago, narissacupcakes said:

Front desk. Yes, we do. Although i will say the girls that come to my job most of the time make it pretty obvious. lol 

If the hotel is strict about it (my last hotel job was), if a girl came or suspected working girl wed search the e-mail or phone number and see if the ad came up or trolled bp in our area. Girls would be put right near the cameras, etc.. Although on my shift i never found any working girls ;) lol

I used to work for them as well... that's why stated that...😚

Back some 35+ years ago, when Lakewood first became a city, they rigorously enforced  the so called morality laws. That reputation has held on all these years. I have visited several providers there and had no problem. The secret is to do your homework, screen and listen to your "spidey" sense.

I remember a couple if incidents where a DPD vice cop and a well known Rockies pitcher were nailed in street walker stings on W. Colfax. Of course the Lakewood PD made sure they were well publicized.

Signature

Just now, Johnboy#1 said:

Back some 35+ years ago, when Lakewood first became a city, they rigorously enforced  the so called morality laws. That reputation has held on all these years. I have visited several providers there and had no problem. The secret is to do your homework, screen and listen to your "spidey" sense.

I remember a couple if incidents where a DPD vice cop and a well known Rockies pitcher were nailed in street walker stings on W. Colfax. Of course the Lakewood PD made sure they were well publicized.

Signature

Like I've already stated look for well reviewed providers and do your homework..  happy hobbying😁

16 minutes ago, Johnboy#1 said:

Back some 35+ years ago, when Lakewood first became a city, they rigorously enforced  the so called morality laws. That reputation has held on all these years. I have visited several providers there and had no problem. The secret is to do your homework, screen and listen to your "spidey" sense. ...

Yes, established providers are usually considered safe, even in Lakewood. But the 'Stay out of Lakewood' advice is usually given to new or traveling providers.

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

When you referred to "up North" were you referring to the North Denver suburbs Broomfield/Westminster/Northglenn or the smaller cities North of the Denver Metro area? Just wondering.

13 hours ago, narissacupcakes said:

I think most TOB clients know what not to do but since you have actually worked in a "strict" hotel could share anything that would help us clients not create a profile for us or the provider.

1 hour ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

When you referred to "up North" were you referring to the North Denver suburbs Broomfield/Westminster/Northglenn or the smaller cities North of the Denver Metro area? Just wondering.

Sorry, I mean Broomfield/Northglenn/Thornton area. I know some ladies that do have success in Boulder, but it can be pricey.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard