BadBoy

What does "Caught Self-Reviewing" really mean?

58 posts in this topic

OK, I understand that it means that a mod caught her writing a review for herself under an alias.  But inquiring minds want to know more:

1.  Do the mods automatically delete the alleged self-review, so that we don't have to worry about which review is the fake?

2.  Some of these gals have quite a few apparently legitimate reviews, are any of them the fake review (I know, it's a variation on the first question).

3.  What level of guilt do the mods look for?  I.e., preponderance of the evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, confessed the sin?

4.  If the answer to #1 is "yes," so the answer to #2 is "no," would there be any way to read the alleged self-review - I think it would be enlightening to see what she thinks of herself.

Just wondering.

24 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

4.  If the answer to #1 is "yes," so the answer to #2 is "no," would there be any way to read the alleged self-review - I think it would be enlightening to see what she thinks of herself.

Never thought of that!

A little information here:

I agree, it would be interesting to read the self-reviews.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

OK, I understand that it means that a mod caught her writing a review for herself under an alias.  But inquiring minds want to know more:

1.  Do the mods automatically delete the alleged self-review, so that we don't have to worry about which review is the fake?

yes

2.  Some of these gals have quite a few apparently legitimate reviews, are any of them the fake review (I know, it's a variation on the first question).

As with any review the reader should use good judgement as to the reviews contents but known self reviews are deleted.

3.  What level of guilt do the mods look for?  I.e., preponderance of the evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, confessed the sin?

We don't discuss the methods of review approval with anyone but forum staff. 

No.

Just wondering.

Why do some post self reviews when the legitimate reviews are good? 🤔 Is that like trying to figure out hooker math? (Just teasing and please don't take offense)🙃

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Is that like trying to figure out hooker math? 

That's right up there with The Ultimate Question, and Deep Thought probably would have a tough time to figure that one out.

Agencies,Backpage girls , new girls that get a bad review in their first 10 reviews , girls that cash and dash ,3-g girls, girls that use similarly fake photos and traveling girls leave self reviews to make themselves legitimate and appear better then they actually are BCD. They simply are falsely offering the security that you were going to have a great session..

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Why do some post self reviews when the legitimate reviews are good? 🤔 Is that like trying to figure out hooker math? (Just teasing and please don't take offense)🙃

I enjoy your sense of humor. Don't stop.  :-)

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Agencies,Backpage girls , new girls that get a bad review in their first 10 reviews , girls that cash and dash ,3-g girls, girls that use similarly fake photos and traveling girls leave self reviews to make themselves legitimate and appear better then they actually are BCD. They simply are falsely offering the security that you were going to have a great session..

And exactly how do you know this?

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Also a new review at the top can generate new appointments. 

Oohh I forgot about that one LOL

59 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Also a new review at the top can generate new appointments. 

@SabrinLynn.... I've been around :)

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

And exactly how do you know this?

Why would you care how she knows it? you were a self reviewer on the old TOB.

22 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Damn 

For anyone interested in hard data, there appears to have been 17 adjudged to have self reviewed in this edition of TOB.  one p411, seven TOB and the other ten other but assumed to be BP. (Yes, I know that adds up 18, but there is an overlap of 1).  No apparent connection relative to advertising venues as far as TOB vs BP. 

Just a random thought - with as many guys as there are here that swear incessantly that they will never see a lady with no reviews and the pressure to obtain a review for new ladies from certain clientele, it is amazing there are so few incidents of self reviews. :cool: Too bad fake ones are not as easy to smell out. 

I would like to know the date of the last self review.   There is one YL on my list that every time I look at her posting the flag shows up, but I don't know whether that means she's still doing self reviews or it was one time 5 years ago.   It make a huge difference to me.

13 hours ago, boink36 said:

How old are you??? You always seem to bash me and get away with it because your a mod! It's really ignorant of you right live in the past! 3 going on 4yrs I've been the same ol girl...SO HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!

13 hours ago, boink36 said:

Why would you care how she knows it? you were a self reviewer on the old TOB

28 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

How old are you??? You always seem to bash me and get away with it because your a mod! It's really ignorant of you right live in the past! 3 going on 4yrs I've been the same ol girl...SO HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!

have you seen your reviews?

49 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

I would like to know the date of the last self review.   There is one YL on my list that every time I look at her posting the flag shows up, but I don't know whether that means she's still doing self reviews or it was one time 5 years ago.   It make a huge difference to me.

Go to review search, select Colorado, check the box for caught self reviewing , hit search. Up pops a list including date of self review. (Sorry about underlining-  damn not so smart phone!!)

16 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

have you seen your reviews?

Have you seen yours ....... Oh wait.

If you dont like her dont see her. But the constantly attacking her for past transgressions is getting kind of pathetic. (Doubly so for a mod.  Ban her or treat like a (any) valued member but give it rest already.)

28 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Have you seen yours ....... Oh wait.

If you dont like her dont see her. But the constantly attacking her for past transgressions is getting kind of pathetic. (Doubly so for a mod.  Ban her or treat like a (any) valued member but give it rest already.)

Thanks growl for the white flag!! I've been wondering this myself!! Why keep fucking with me??? If I don't say anything they keep on and on if I say something y'all bring up 4years old shit!! When is enough enough??? And to think your probably older and wiser (atleast that's thier thoughts) then me and you are acting like a SPOLIED BRAT!

If "something" is known to be in the background of a poster on an internet board, it is generally accepted that if that "something" is related to the topic being discussed, it is fair game, because it reveals the history of the poster and possible agendas behind their post.

Let's say I stole a car in the past.  I got caught, and I suffered the consequences.  I have been rehabilitated!  I found <insert deity here>!

Now, I believe the past is the past.  If I post a comment or thread on just about any subject besides theft, I believe it would be unfair....maybe even mean....for someone to make a comment reminding the world I was once a car thief.

However, lf someone starts a thread about how theft is wrong, and I get on there and post "Yeah! Anyone who has ever stolen anything should be shot in the face with a bazooka!", it is perfectly acceptable for any and all to point out my hipocrisy.  Likewise, if I post something like "sometimes it is okay to steal", it is fair game to point out that I may feel that way because of my history.

If you observe the mods, you will find out they usually only act in the second situation.

My recourse to this is twofold:

1) avoid commenting on any thread involving theft.

2) if I feel I must comment, begin with something like "you know....I stole a car once, but what I learned was........"

Hope this helps.

There was one entity caught self reviewing that I frequented for 3-4 years. Still rank as a quality operation in my memory. With this in mind please remember we all do silly things and what we do on balance is the important thing. Being caught self reviewing is a snapshot in time. 

As for the how do they determine self reviewing I'll bet it has to do with

1) serious hacker stuff 

2) same email for more than account 

3) mac addresses 

4) IP address 

While I appreciate the care and concern for accuracy on self reviews, it is not an infallible system.  I have been invovled with a couple of ladies that have landed in the self review doghouse for no cause of their own.  I don't know the full methodolgie used but I know that from my experience, there have been a couple of ladies placed in that category, through no fault of their own.    I think you have to make your own judgement about who to see, and sometimes, there are situations that don't necessarily reflect on the lady.  I haven't really had an experience where the lady wasn't as billed.  I think that speaks to the quality of ladies who offer their services to the general public.

Great you brought something up from 4years ago.. YOUR STILL HARESSING ME!! LEAVE MEEEEEE THE FUCK ALONE BOINK YOU ARE A MOD WHY DO YOU FEEL THIS IS OKAY?

Your being a fucking bully! I'm not Milly Lilly or Katie Creme so if you would like to after me properly I would appreciate it!!

10 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Great you brought something up from 4years ago.. YOUR STILL HARESSING ME!! LEAVE MEEEEEE THE FUCK ALONE BOINK YOU ARE A MOD WHY DO YOU FEEL THIS IS OKAY?

Your being a fucking bully! I'm not Milly Lilly or Katie Creme so if you would like to after me properly I would appreciate it!!

Rule 6 does not apply to mods. It's like the thin blue line, 

Personal Attack. The author has attacked another member’s intelligence, character, or appearance. Also If you are a disruptive reason that derails an otherwise productive thread by singling out another member with, bickering and or belittling, we will not care who started it, all parties will be equally responsible & culpable for their actions on continuing the posting path to failure..... Do not call for the "banning" of other members. Do not accuse anyone one of wrong doing. You are welcome to make a suggestion privately. 1 point warning

Thx Boink for once again setting the record straight.  She conned me 4 years ago to my OC east of Parker for $300.00.   She brought a AA friend who did all the work, a lousy HJ.   She was nothing more then a Denver Ladies girl I later learned.  Onethingisto be a rip off and move on but it's another thing to be one and stick around.  Be careful out there guys.

27 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Thx Boink for once again setting the record straight.  She conned me 4 years ago to my OC east of Parker for $300.00.   She brought a AA friend who did all the work, a lousy HJ.   She was nothing more then a Denver Ladies girl I later learned.  Onethingisto be a rip off and move on but it's another thing to be one and stick around.  Be careful out there guys.

Just so it's public Sabrina Lynn is not KATIE CREME, Lilly nor Milly...So please stop confusing the two! 

I understand people that are not happy with thier own life and self like to put others down, there is so much hate already in this world there is no need for the fun part of my day to be awful also!!

I know if I EVER HAVE SEEN ANY OF YOU UGLY MEN(your attitude makes you ugly) in public you wouldn't HAVE SHIT TO SAY! SO SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND CONTINUE TO TRY AND RUIN MY DAY! I KNOW IM BLESSED AND ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND NOTHING YOU SHAMELESS MEN HAVE TO SAY WILL MAKE ME LIVE ANY OTHER WAY! 

And to think people think Bp guys are horrible ...you trolls think your any better? I can and will preticapate on this board as I  see fit! But I won't  let another person down grade me when IVE NEVER MET THEM A DAY IN MY LIFE! I did not come at you boink or Stevie or Petey, never have bothered y'all! I was asking a simple question to Chrissy as all others have and got jumped on! Now this will be the last response you get from me on this topic! If you decide to keep haressing me I will take matters into my own hands...

Now back to the main topic...