BadBoy

What does "Caught Self-Reviewing" really mean?

58 posts in this topic

Well, damn, I though Wednesday is supposed to be getting over the hump day, I see you're digging a hole. How low can you go? :lol:

I'm in total agreement that you should be banned for attacking the MOD.

More importantly insulting the intelligence of the board members with your lies.

3 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Thx Boink for once again setting the record straight.  She conned me 4 years ago to my OC east of Parker for $300.00.   She brought a AA friend who did all the work, a lousy HJ.   She was nothing more then a Denver Ladies girl I later learned.  Onethingisto be a rip off and move on but it's another thing to be one and stick around.  Be careful out there guys.

Sabrina never worked for Denver Ladies, and those are her pics so your "review" right there is invalid. Also, I do not see on her reviews under Sabrina any self reviewing, and since I know her personally for a while now, I can safely say that she has no desire to self review herself. 

What I find interesting about this is the fact that OLD information is being thrown out there that has nothing to do with the post in question. Instead, you guys have decided to be assholes and go off on a tangent about something that has NOTHING to do with Badboy's post. Why? To validate yourself as THE MAN. Well, congratulations, you just put yourself on my "don't see list" because I don't associate myself with people that belittle others. You don't like a ladies business and how she conducts herself behind closed doors then write a review and move the fuck on, but hurting somebody's business for your own vendetta is childish and petty! 

You should be ashamed of yourselves...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Sabrina never worked for Denver Ladies, and those are her pics so your "review" right there is invalid. Also, I do not see on her reviews under Sabrina any self reviewing, and since I know her personally for a while now, I can safely say that she has no desire to self review herself. 

What I find interesting about this is the fact that OLD information is being thrown out there that has nothing to do with the post in question. Instead, you guys have decided to be assholes and go off on a tangent about something that has NOTHING to do with Badboy's post. Why? To validate yourself as THE MAN. Well, congratulations, you just put yourself on my "don't see list" because I don't associate myself with people that belittle others. You don't like a ladies business and how she conducts herself behind closed doors then write a review and move the fuck on, but hurting somebody's business for your own vendetta is childish and petty! 

You should be ashamed of yourselves...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains.

1 minute ago, Mackonit said:

If you look back i didn't create any storm! I asked Chrissy how she knew traveling ladies post self reviews! And i guess i didnt have freedom of speech!

Its okay to take up for me for shit i didnt do! I never once bothered these guys going in on me for something that happened 4 years ago! Im sure everyone has been a ripoff before!

14 minutes ago, Mackonit said:

Some people want to learn and move on from their past mistakes, yet no one lets them. Two wrongs don't make a right.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Some people want to learn and move on from their past mistakes, yet no one lets them. Two wrongs don't make a right.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

look at her reviews and tell me she has learned!

8 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Great you brought something up from 4years ago.. YOUR STILL HARESSING ME!! LEAVE MEEEEEE THE FUCK ALONE BOINK YOU ARE A MOD WHY DO YOU FEEL THIS IS OKAY?

Your being a fucking bully! I'm not Milly Lilly or Katie Creme so if you would like to after me properly I would appreciate it!!

The problem with this is that you yourself said you were Katie Creme back in January.  That's a bit problematic that you deny it now.

On 12/21/2016 at 1:46 AM, NoCoGeezer said:

I know I've seen a review somewhere 1-2 yrs ago, but cannot find it now. Bottom line, was an avoid.

Thread on the board about her and her cohort at the time (maybe still?), Katie Cream. Lots of threads about Katie here (net: REALLY avoid).

This is not me so you need to know what your talking about before you just blow shit out your mouth... And just an FYI Katie Creme Is now Sabrina Lynn since you know it all...

5 hours ago, *Merlin said:

Well, damn, I though Wednesday is supposed to be getting over the hump day, I see you're digging a hole. How low can you go? :lol:

I'm in total agreement that you should be banned for attacking the MOD.

More importantly insulting the intelligence of the board members with your lies.

Who attacked who and who defended  herself?  Lies - i believe the lady is simply saying she turned over new leaf, is a different person now and the personna Katie is gone for good. But you have to read her comments with open mind and listen to what she is saying. Calling for banning - rule 6. Now if there was a vote off the island option things might be entertaining around here. 

28 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

If you don't think so then fine, but don't be an ass about it by coming on here OVER AND OVER again slamming her! I do not see you guys doing that AGAIN AND AGAIN with anyone else so why her? She is not a rip off, I personally know as I have been in the same room in action with her so please don't throw that at me and I don't play with just anyone so spare me your antics.

Yes, Sabrina has rules about certain things that guys don't like...tough, we all do. She has a right to do what she feels comfortable with. If you read the reviews, decided to see her, wasn't satisfied...then write the review and find a lady that does satisfy you.  The same would go for me if someone didn't like me or what I provide. That is the nature of this business!

You guys coming on here and being mean is what we call bullying...just stop it and find someone you like. Getting nasty does nothing but create drama!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

34 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Did you? Conventional wisdom here is ignore those with only 1 or 2 reviews. (And those with zero including who started the shit ......) So out of 9 no's toss 4. Toss another for only went to give her shit and leave.  Then score is 20 yes to 4 no. Pretty good average. So what is your point exactly??

5 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

If you don't think so then fine, but don't be an ass about it by coming on here OVER AND OVER again slamming her! I do not see you guys doing that AGAIN AND AGAIN with anyone else so why her? She is not a rip off, I personally know as I have been in the same room in action with her so please don't throw that at me and I don't play with just anyone so spare me your antics.

Yes, Sabrina has rules about certain things that guys don't like...tough, we all do. She has a right to do what she feels comfortable with. If you read the reviews, decided to see her, wasn't satisfied...then write the review and find a lady that does satisfy you.  The same would go for me if someone didn't like me or what I provide. That is the nature of this business!

You guys coming on here and being mean is what we call bullying...just stop it and find someone you like. Getting nasty does nothing but create drama!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Very well put Samantha, this thread took a left hand turn fast, from a simple inquiry about self reviewing to slamming Sabrina.

Bottom line to me is as follows. I fully understand guys that experienced the bad side of KC and never ever wanting to see her again. Fine. Don't. But at least recognize that she swears that is long passed (i believe her), she has several established members supporting her claim and 20 positive reviews in last year and half. People can change and when they do for better it should be celebrated. Can't forgive ? Then don't. But what is the point in badgering???? Just makes the antagonist look like a Dick. And badgering while accepting ad $ - enough said. 

I don't have enough ideas for happy threads to cancel this bullshit out that keeps being posted on this thread. 😕

Haven't we all made mistakes? I know I do on a daily basis.  

Sabrina owned her mistakes in the past and that should be respected.  Can we all just talk about sex??

Edited by Laci French

38 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Who attacked who and who defended  herself?  Lies - i believe the lady is simply saying she turned over new leaf, is a different person now and the personna Katie is gone for good. But you have to read her comments with open mind and listen to what she is saying. Calling for banning - rule 6. Now if there was a vote off the island option things might be entertaining around here. 

She came on this thread first and ask the question.

On 9/4/2017 at 6:55 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

And exactly how do you know this?

And received an answer she wasn't expecting, enough said. :confused:

It's crazy to me how people play the victim in a situation they created.

3 minutes ago, *Merlin said:

She came on this thread first and ask the question.

And received an answer she wasn't expecting, enough said. :confused:

It's crazy to me how people play the victim in a situation they created.

Merlin, please describe to me how in Sabrina's question, "And how do you know this?" implies anything to her being a victim to bullying about her reviews which are not marked for self reviewing which this post is about? Nothing, absolutley nothing! So what does that make you?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 minute ago, SultryKitten said:

Merlin, please describe to me how in Sabrina's question, "And how do you know this?" implies anything to her being a victim to bullying about her reviews which are not marked for self reviewing which this post is about? Nothing, absolutley nothing! So what does that make you?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Someone that is not wasting my hard earn money.

Time to end this please. The OP brought up an interesting topic. Let's get back to that and off Sabrina or this thread will need to be closed.

(And that is not to be interpreted as supporting her drama)

Let's move on...

22 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

If you look back i didn't create any storm! I asked Chrissy how she knew traveling ladies post self reviews! And i guess i didnt have freedom of speech!

Actually Sabrina I think it was the way you worded your reply .

"How would you know" comes across rude and it clearly pointed out negativity. 

Besides that point. I agree some of the guys jumped your bones in the wrong way.  And some of your replies in defense filed the fire..

I just read the entire thread and its a yucky one. Lot of negativity. Not cool!

Bottom line to the gents.. If you have seen her as BOTH identities recently ,that IS THE ONLY way you have place to speak. If She ripped you off(stealing property or funds) then I see a legit claim to name her a Clam.. But she hasn't stolen from anyone .. She offered bad service due to a bad crowd.

Every lady has to learn this business in anyway possible, there is No rule or guide book for this business.

Unfortunately it sounds like Sabrina hung with the wrong crowd years ago. She learned the uneasy and wrong way when she started. Now she does things her way and seems to be building her self up AnD away from the nenativity. 

You can't knock someone for trying to do better..

Life is a lesson and we never stop learning. 

I hope your days get  Better Sabrina.. Drinks on me love ;)

Next time just ignore the negative rants. Nothing looks better than a threAD that gets no activity. It has to drop down, down and further down the list. Where it belongs babe 

On a brighter Note. 

How about them Rockies!!

Edited by Chrissy

4 hours ago, Chrissy said:

How about them Rockies!!

Don't get me started...

2 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

Don't get me started...

LOL uuuummmmmmm wait! I meant the Peaks :)

Oh my, I dare not Bring up the actual game LOL!! 

22 hours ago, Chrissy said:

LOL uuuummmmmmm wait! I meant the Peaks :)

Oh my, I dare not Bring up the actual game LOL!! 

Aaaahhhh!  Thanks for the clarification!   I love the mountains as well.  Wish I could spend more time there!!

On 9/4/2017 at 10:11 PM, gr8owl said:

Just a random thought - with as many guys as there are here that swear incessantly that they will never see a lady with no reviews and the pressure to obtain a review for new ladies from certain clientele, it is amazing there are so few incidents of self reviews. :cool: Too bad fake ones are not as easy to smell out. 

An astute observation! I feel like either I keep getting the low key guys or it's simply that nobody reviews. 

On 9/6/2017 at 3:06 PM, gr8owl said:

Did you? Conventional wisdom here is ignore those with only 1 or 2 reviews. (And those with zero including who started the shit ......) So out of 9 no's toss 4. Toss another for only went to give her shit and leave.  Then score is 20 yes to 4 no. Pretty good average. So what is your point exactly??

I totally agree and looking from the outside in without any preconceived notions or ideas...yes I feel Sabrina is being attacked. None of her reviews are by her.