gr8owl

open request night

8 posts in this topic

The old "this one goes out to".  OK.  I will start.  This goes out to ..... she knows who she is.  

Anyone else - requests/reverse requests??

This one goes out to all the women who lost the fight to breast cancer

5 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

this one goes out to the ones you love

Here you go...

1 hour ago, luddite2k said:

One of my favorite ladies does the blues :)

Excellent!!  A blues fan and appreciates Ms. Ward.  I kinda like:

But rather not say who it is to ........ blush.

Yes....Ms ZZ is a fav of mine. Got to meet her at her Denver concert in June :)

OK....so I'm sorta hijacking this thread, but a few years ago as my 60th Bday was approaching it got me to thinking about what kind of senior citizen do I want to be. Well, I didn't want to be an old dude drinkin' beer on a lawn chair listening to "classic rock" that I'd listened to for the last 40 years. Don't get me wrong, I have my past musical loves still available. Heck I've seen Jimmi Hendrix, Janis J, The Airplane, Stevie Ray and the Dead way too many times in concert. But I thought what about the generation after me?  So I started searching for younger artists to see what's up and found a great eclectic bunch that I'm still adding too, been fun. So here are 2 clips of Canadian Feist (A.K.A. Leslie Feist). Yes I realize she's now 40 but heck my daughter is 33 so 40 is young...in perspective 

She's a master wailing away on her vintage '60's Guild Starfire. Also a second clip of her performing with a group of famous celebrities !