What do you feel is appropriate to share via PM

11 posts in this topic

PM's have been mentioned in a couple of threads lately, one indicated an increase in messages asking specifics about experiences with providers (I have seen that), and another mentioned them as a way to determine if a provider is what you are looking for (body type, menu items, demeanor, etc.).

My question to both clients and providers is what do you share, and what do you feel is appropriate to share?

I feel that some PM's I have received are looking to validate their negative feelings about a provider, or get more information about what my experiences were in a session.  If I've done a review I try to address the session activities with alphabet soup and my own experience in the narrative.  Sometimes I let the glow of the session seep in, I'm only human.

Before I respond to a PM I will look to see when the person joined, if they've done reviews or postings, and if they've done reviews see if we have common tastes.  When I respond I am vague about activities because I believe (and please correct me if I'm wrong providers) what might happen for me may not be available for everyone, or someone else might experience things I don't.  The old YMMV scenario.

My concern with PM's from someone whose either just joined or hasn't participated in the forums or reviews is that their intentions may not be trustworthy (or maybe LE fishing?).  I can think of a couple of times I started to write back that you should definitely see this provider and it was great because...but then I stop, delete it and give the vague response, would I see her again, did I enjoy myself, and refer to reviews.  

Ladies (and TS providers, I'm not leaving you out!), how would you want PM's handled for your safety?  Do you feel it would hurt your business if I didn't send over a glowing see this person now PM, or would you rather our session be between us?

I'd like to know how others on the board approach PM communication, it is locker room talk between us guys?  I've even had a request to meet sometime IRL and talk about the hobby and various providers.  I thought that's what the forums were for (minus the provider talk of course, that's for their private back channel room ;) ).  I politely declined, I figured it was LE, but now that I think about it, maybe it was a jealous significant other.  This hobby definitely takes us down strange roads.

Wow, I had assumed that there was A LOT of back channeling here, but seriously??? My preference would be to refer back to your review. Was she clean, were her photos accurate, was she safe, would you see her again.... I think that is sufficient. It's a little discerning and unbecoming of guys to ask for a lot of intimate details of OUR meeting. :( Why can't they just find out for themselves? This is my opinion.

As for what I share when being asked about a guy----Yes I saw him, he was clean, safe and a nice guy. That's it. I'm not giving a play by play, or revealing any intimate details or information that you have shared with me in private. 

I thought this was supposed to be about discretion. hmmmm

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

My preference would be to refer back to your review. Was she clean, were her photos accurate, was she safe, would you see her again.... I think that is sufficient. It's a little discerning and unbecoming of guys to ask for a lot of intimate details of OUR meeting. 

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

I look to see when people have joined and if they have a review history as well. You just never know who is on the other side of the screen. Play by plays aren't necessary, and no, not everyone gets the same thing, not everyone likes the same things. 

You can ask me anything .. I just do not guarantee an answer :)

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Was she clean, were her photos accurate, was she safe, would you see her again

This! Every appointment is YMMV, looking for further specifics is over-reaching, IMHO.

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Wow, I had assumed that there was A LOT of back channeling here, but seriously??? My preference would be to refer back to your review. Was she clean, were her photos accurate, was she safe, would you see her again.... I think that is sufficient. It's a little discerning and unbecoming of guys to ask for a lot of intimate details of OUR meeting. :( Why can't they just find out for themselves? This is my opinion.

As for what I share when being asked about a guy----Yes I saw him, he was clean, safe and a nice guy. That's it. I'm not giving a play by play, or revealing any intimate details or information that you have shared with me in private. 

So you didn't tell anyone I have a question mark shaped dick with only one ball? :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

So you didn't tell anyone I have a question mark shaped dick with only one ball? :D

No Boink, I left that up to you to share.:P

I have been asked through pm my response was simply put... I don't offer details, your experience and mine were different. 

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

100%  What Audrey said, without a doubt.

i don't give details but I do share if I would repeat or recommend.

On 9/3/2017 at 5:49 AM, wglide2003 said:

i don't give details but I do share if I would repeat or recommend.

Perfect Answer!