Kae Marie

Male Sweet Skin: Circumcision Debate

43 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

"Boondock Saints' has excellent reviews and is very much one of those movies that one can enjoy over and over. Probably the only one of Rons' many movies sold at Walmart. ( ya think ? ) I have seen it on HBO and Showtime. Just check your local listings and Netflix listings for it.

One of Ron's' many movies sold at Walmart

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

"Boondock Saints' has excellent reviews and is very much one of those movies that one can enjoy over and over. Probably the only one of Rons' many movies sold at Walmart. ( ya think ? ) I have seen it on HBO and Showtime. Just check your local listings and Netflix listings for it.

JR Wolfe because you are a cool guy! I will defiantly look into it. I tend like dramas, history, eastern thinking, something that will challenge me. Honestly, (this is me talking)- I don't even know actors/axtresses/sports heroes. "Pop Culture" is really boring to me. I love the plot and story line. Seldom do I recognise or get excited about the famious. 

15 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

JR Wolfe because you are a cool guy! I will defiantly look into it. I tend like dramas, history, eastern thinking, something that will challenge me. Honestly, (this is me talking)- I don't even know actors/axtresses/sports heroes. "Pop Culture" is really boring to me. I love the plot and story line. Seldom do I recognise or get excited about the famious. 

If you like dramas that will challenge you....go watch Boondock Saints.

Are jobs are different,I have no choice but to meet actors and actresses. Sports heroes...not so much.The only ones that should drop to their knees are the ladies in my favorite videos. ( innocent look )

30 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Kinda doubt that many of  those movies are sold at Walmart. Do miss Lovette though , she was very.......

One may never know what you may find in Wal-Mart?! 😱😂

Yes your industry requires meeting with the famous. Hope you always enjoy. You deserve that in life. We all do. Fame or no fame. We all should be able find joy and happiness in life. 

Oh and yes this has always been me. I rather be surrounded by true friendship in life. 

Grew up knowing some incredible people sure. https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/15274-the-bond-that-links-your-true-family-is-not-one

My friends and family know me well. What is important as well as well as who is important in my life. I guess that is about all I can say. I sat with my dad on Sunday while he was engrossed into the Bronco"s game. I was thrilled to see him dressed and enjoying himself. Instead of like the week before laying in bed in the dark. Sports make my dad happy and that is what makes me feel better about him. We all are very different. Yet for me knowing he is enjoying himself, (My dad is in a nursing home). That really warmed my heart!💖💖

Little pleasures are important to us all. One of my pleasures is seeing my dad smile.

Enough on me! 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yes your industry requires meeting with the famous. Hope you always enjoy. You deserve that in life. We all do. Fame or no fame. We all should be able find joy and happiness in life

fame has never impressed me,getting paychecks for interviewing them however does. the famous fart as often as the infamous.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

fame has never impressed me,getting paychecks for interviewing them however does. the famous fart as often as the infamous.

This might be true but I'm told the farts of famous people don't stink. :D

7 hours ago, boink36 said:

Fart if you must. Please don't forget the spray😂😂

16 hours ago, boink36 said:

oh if only that was true !      

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:07 PM, boink36 said:

Actually, famous people's farts do stink, it is just that all the people surrounding them spend so much time kissing their asses that they don't notice a difference. B)

No no...rich and famous people all use butt mints so their farts don't stink.