Kae Marie

Male Sweet Skin: Circumcision Debate

43 posts in this topic

Silly subject keeps coming up so I'm putting it to the masses to see the opinions of other Providers and Clients alike. 

I seem to find myself defending uncircumcised males often. I even have civie friends that will walk out in the middle of foreplay when they discover their potential partner isn't circumsized. They say things like it's "terrifying" and "what am I supposed to do with it?" as if there aren't women out there that's labia is larger than their clitoris and they have to be majorly aroused to be seen. And even then some of them still have to be spread to find it. But if someone told those ladies that for hygiene that your labia has got to go...even if we know it adds pleasure just like a kegel, what would we think?

Is it not comparable to those across the world that have female genital mutilation that we condem? I'm not saying either is "right" or "wrong" but the hypocrisy drives me bonkers. Sweet skin is sexy and feels amazing...cheers to those whose parents let them choose on your own. But those are just my thoughts  

Tell me yours! 

XxKae

100% with you on this one, Sweet!

I love dicks of all shapes and sizes, and yet there is something so enticing about a man standing naked with a completely natural uncut cock just waiting to be aroused and extended to its full potential... Hmm makes my lady parts throb just thinking about it.

1 hour ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Silly subject keeps coming up so I'm putting it to the masses to see the opinions of other Providers and Clients alike. 

I seem to find myself defending uncircumcised males often. I even have civie friends that will walk out in the middle of foreplay when they discover their potential partner isn't circumsized. They say things like it's "terrifying" and "what am I supposed to do with it?" as if there aren't women out there that's labia is larger than their clitoris and they have to be majorly aroused to be seen. And even then some of them still have to be spread to find it. But if someone told those ladies that for hygiene that your labia has got to go...even if we know it adds pleasure just like a kegel, what would we think?

Is it not comparable to those across the world that have female genital mutilation that we condem? I'm not saying either is "right" or "wrong" but the hypocrisy drives me bonkers. Sweet skin is sexy and feels amazing...cheers to those whose parents let them choose on your own. But those are just my thoughts  

Tell me yours! 

XxKae

The way to fix this is having your civie friends call me. :D

11 minutes ago, boink36 said:

The way to fix this is having your civie friends call me. :D

Or offer a free snip with any two hour appointment :eek:

People walk away from an uncircumcised penis? Whhhaaaat???? That's insane. I mean, unless they aren't clean, it shouldn't make a difference. A simple, "are you really sensitive ?" Should be all that's needed. Go slow with them. Gees, can't be afraid of an uncut cock. They're generally more sensitive, which makes going slow and soft more erotic for them. Just gotta be a professional cock charmer. 

Getting the foreskin removed is a jewish-muslim thing and an American thing. To those women who wouldn't have sex with a penis intact, would they turn down Danny Mountain? 

2 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Getting the foreskin removed is a jewish-muslim thing and an American thing. To those women who wouldn't have sex with a penis intact, would they turn down Danny Mountain? 

Would they turn down Ron Jeremy ???

My newest fave, who has a great dick and can go all night is not circumcised. :o

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, Laci French said:

#alldicksmatter

equal opportunity providers you should organize a piece march 

On 9/2/2017 at 2:25 PM, Laci French said:

#alldicksmatter

I like people who have their priorities straight ;)

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, Laci French said:

#alldicksmatter

equal opportunity makes for an exciting and diverse time

I had a lover a few years ago from Croatia, and he  was just the way God made him.  OMG... I thought this man was going to have to replace his sub-floors in the bathroom..... 

I think the subject is silly. Be who you are! It really does not matter. Equal love shared and passed around as long as the genitals are clean. Also, please let me know/Or other ladies if you are extra sensitive due to your fore skin being pulled back? Always great to know what works best if there might be an issue?

As the duly-authorized spokesman for all circumcised males, I need to point out that none of us made that choice.  We were born with a snappy dick-shield, and someone else took it away from us before we could even squeak. Frankly, I wish that everyone had let me be as God had intended me (all this talk about "extra sensitivity" makes me very jealous).

So, I would certainly hope that the ladies not discriminate against my natural bretheren., so long as they are nice and tidy. God bless their lucky fucking souls.

Edited by BadBoy
I thought that "lucky fucking" sounded better than "fucking lucky"

2 men standing in front of me, hard and ready to go.... I'd choose the cut guy over the uncut guy, it's a visual thing I guess. Or maybe both at the same time

It's kinda funny how the girls are the experts on this male subject since few of us had any choice whether to be cut or not or any knowledge of what it's like to be the other way.

Circumcised penises are generally less susceptible to disease... The only real perk that I'm aware of... But as perks go that's a pretty good one.

On 9/2/2017 at 10:01 PM, JRWolfe said:

Would they turn down Ron Jeremy ???

Ron Jeremy is uncercomsized?LOL -not important! Here is movie that is not well publicized, yet Ron Jeremy has one of the star rolls and is possibly the best actor in this movie, (no questions please). Hmmmm hell ya!!! JRWolfe, I think his clothes on acting is pretty damn awesome!!😇😈

http://www.fulltv.tv/m/abbey-of-thelema-2007.html

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Ron Jeremy is uncercomsized?LOL -not important! Here is movie that is not well publicized, yet Ron Jeremy has one of the star rolls and is possibly the best actor in this movie, (no questions please). Hmmmm hell ya!!! JRWolfe, I think his clothes on acting is pretty damn awesome!!😇😈

http://www.fulltv.tv/m/abbey-of-thelema-2007.html

Check out "Boondock Saints " sometime.

6 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Check out "Boondock Saints " sometime.

I will is it on Netflix? 

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I will is it on Netflix? 

Since I do NOT have Netflix.....all I can tell you is that they sell  Boondock Saints at Walmart,Best Buy etc on DVD.

Maybe JR Wolfe, in the link I sent (which is free) you can view him. I hope you enjoy his performance as much as I did!😀😀

As long as a dick is hard and clean, I don''t care what cut it is! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

As long as a dick is hard and clean, I don''t care what cut it is! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Amen to that unit Samantha!

I agree 100% with you!!

On 9/30/2017 at 1:22 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Maybe JR Wolfe, in the link I sent (which is free) you can view him. I hope you enjoy his performance as much as I did!😀😀

I was referring to your question about "Boondock Saints " being on Netflix.Since I do not have that service,I do not know if they have "Boondock Saints" on their service. But you can buy "Boondock Saints ' at Walmart ,Best Buy etc 

Ron Jeremy is a good actor,seen him in a number of mainstream movies. He is not shy about emailing his friends about them.

15 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I was referring to your question about "Boondock Saints " being on Netflix.Since I do not have that service,I do not know if they have "Boondock Saints" on their service. But you can buy "Boondock Saints ' at Walmart ,Best Buy etc 

Ron Jeremy is a good actor,seen him in a number of mainstream movies. He is not shy about emailing his friends about them.

Yes he is a good actor. I have a collection of DVD's but I am n95 into just buying a movie to view an actor. For me it is has to be more about the "content". 

Actors and sport hero's can be inspiring. Yet for me there needs to be substance and be meaningful for me to actually make a  purchase. Wal-Mart bargain ben. Ya once in a great while I will dig through it. However, seldom do I make a purchase. 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yes he is a good actor. I have a collection of DVD's but I am n95 into just buying a movie to view an actor. For me it is has to be more about the "content". 

Actors and sport hero's can be inspiring. Yet for me there needs to be substance and be meaningful for me to actually make a  purchase. Wal-Mart bargain ben. Ya once in a great while I will dig through it. However, seldom do I make a purchase. 

"Boondock Saints' has excellent reviews and is very much one of those movies that one can enjoy over and over. Probably the only one of Rons' many movies sold at Walmart. ( ya think ? ) I have seen it on HBO and Showtime. Just check your local listings and Netflix listings for it.