inadifferentvoice

Why don't providers work out?

155 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, inadifferentvoice said:

I may be wrong but I find it interesting that this topic has attracted more talk than the many racist providers out there that refuse to see black men. I guess it's all about MAGA! Who would ever think! 

Has a provider started a thread ranting about skin color? I guess I missed that!

I think we are talking about your complaint, here. Focus!

Write reviews on the less-than-perfect experiences. Otherwise, the provider, and the clients, will never know who you're unhappy about. That would actually be useful, No?

9 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Given this is a business of being naked for the most part, why don't providers strive to look their best? It's not that difficult to work out and eat less. It annoys me to show up to a provider and see that her pictures were from years ago or like 40 pounds ago. The hotter you look, the more dough you bring in. I don't mine paying more if the provider is hot. Nothing worse that the provider is way out of shape and have it be 3G's. Or providers that 50 lbs. over and have a bunch of rules. 

Reading through all your posts here ........I have to ask this serious question. I warn you in advance, it sounds like a smart ass question ..but I am dead serious. Inadifferentvoice, are you even aware how your comments show a total lack of respect, and utter contempt for providers? ( maybe women in general?)

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just wanted to update the OP on what my fat ass ate for dinner...meatloaf and apple pie with ice cream😋

I was just thinking about eating ice cream for dinner!

1 hour ago, JAGCS said:

I was just thinking about eating ice cream for dinner!

I know something better than that to eat💦💦💦💦💦💦💋

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just wanted to update the OP on what my fat ass ate for dinner...meatloaf and apple pie with ice cream😋

And you didn't invite my fat ass over! Ahhhhh c'mon we could have bon-bon gluttony and binge watched Duck Hunters :( ......

:)

Reading Thus far I am terrified for the lady he chooses to see and review :(   A stretch mark might make him give her a 3 and a butt pimple may drop her to a 0 .....

I understand if she is 50 lbs ago and aged. Say something , do not just be a poster full of questions and opinions. Keep in mind there is a way to say it with out making both parties suffer ..your post and review history could affect your next booking request. Her newest All tell negative based review could cause her to miss This months bills. 

Woman fluctuate. But I bet if you sent a message after meeting stating "hey thanks for a good time, your awesome, but I really wanted and expected you to to be the size you were in your photos"...  I bet she would start to shape up in more ways than one 

(Watch Me get that message) LOL

But guys tell on me in my reviews so I don't worry about it hahahah.

F

4 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Fit does equal thin or low body fat. I'm not sure where you are getting your opinions from. I'll be honest I'm visual and I rather pay more for a hot thin girl even it's 3Gs. I'm not this business looking for a GF or wife. LOL! 

From a personal physical trainer dude!  LOL!  Please choke on your nasty ugly wrong! Belly fat promotes heart disease sure. Yet to claim that someone is not fit or does not exercise by appearance of purely that of your own speculation?

I would love to see your crackerjack doctor degree.😳😳😂😂😂😂 quack!!

6 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Fit does equal thin or low body fat. I'm not sure where you are getting your opinions from. I'll be honest I'm visual and I rather pay more for a hot thin girl even it's 3Gs. I'm not this business looking for a GF or wife. LOL! 

You keep throwing out $3k as of this is your normal rate you book for...btw....if you're  a good bf or husband you're gonna be spending more than $3k 👌🏾

2 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

You keep throwing out $3k as of this is your normal rate you book for...btw....if you're  a good bf or husband you're gonna be spending more than $3k 👌🏾

Umm, since you are learning your way here, you might look up the definition of 3Gs.

Lol. 3Gs might wind up costing him 3k.

5 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Get in, Get off & Get out.

When I first started I got Russian & Greek confused. Made for a hilarious appointment denial.😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

When I first started I got Russian & Greek confused. Made for a hilarious appointment denial.😂

Oh I see! 🤔 That makes way more sense. I was definitely confused and always terrible at remembering what is what. At one point I had a list so I should probably try to revisit it. I never even get qv requests though. lol I'm usually graciously kicking clients out or extending time. 

I know several ladies that participate in fit contests and one beautiful lady on that shows her progress on Twitter that participates in triathlons. Perhaps you're a bad picker.

I prefer HIIT training and workouts. That is what works for me. I think a lot of us ladies have A LOT on our plates. I always did envy my ex-husband. His only job was to go to work and mow the lawn. The lady gets the little ones, errands, appointments, grocery shopping, dinner, and work, etc. 

What is your workout routine? Maybe you have some great advice to share with us fatties.

I must say, it's very entertaining to read threads like these!   It makes my day!

9 minutes ago, inadifferentvoice said:

People took this way too personal. 

I think all of us are really comfortable in our own skin and having fun with the post.😂😘

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

A finer, better looking ass you will not find

2 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

People tend to do that when someone conveys that they see them as an object created for their use, as opposed to another person. Some do it intentionally for spite...they are referred to as jerks. Others are not even aware they do it...they are referred to as psychopaths.

2 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

I think I am confused also ???

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Here's a fit, gym rat for you. 

IMG_1262.JPG

Now that is some funny shit right there!

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

IMG_1262.JPG

I'd hit it!

8 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Classic case of "It's not necessarily what you say but how you say it." The human element. Tone. Implied meaning. Nuance. The ample feedback on your original post should alert you to that, if nothing else.

Do yourself a favor and just take the lesson instead of trying to justify your position. You'll learn more.

3 hours ago, Yorick said:

I'd hit it!

Me too, though I don't think we would have a choice if she insisted. :D

3 hours ago, Yorick said:

I'd hit it!

I would be worried about leaving a bad review.  She could snap me in half.

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

I can't even imagine 😂😂

6 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

Now that is some funny shit right there!

Lol! It looks like she's having trouble keeping herself up like her knee is going to buckle :(

11 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

IMG_1262.JPG

Damnit Bit!