inadifferentvoice

Why don't providers work out?

155 posts in this topic

Given this is a business of being naked for the most part, why don't providers strive to look their best? It's not that difficult to work out and eat less. It annoys me to show up to a provider and see that her pictures were from years ago or like 40 pounds ago. The hotter you look, the more dough you bring in. I don't mine paying more if the provider is hot. Nothing worse that the provider is way out of shape and have it be 3G's. Or providers that 50 lbs. over and have a bunch of rules. 

One can do all the research in the world, one shows up and the photos were from 5 years ago! It's tricky. Gym memebership? Geez...I might as well make her my gf! LOL! 

We have some tools here and elsewhere. Ads with photos.  Reviews that specify whether the ad photos were accurate or not.  Not saying they are perfect,  but they've served me well.  Maybe you are not using them correctly?

That said, while I am "titillated" by women with certain physical attributes, I have always been more service-centered than looks-centered in my pursuit of this activity.  I have seen an "old-ugly" provider who posts a lot on ECCIE. She looked about as I expected. Her service was over the top good.  So I was happy.

So, if you are primarily visual....and that's ok.... my question to you: Rather than complain bitterly about the many women in this business who...for whatever reason...cannot live up to your visual preferences, why don't you channel your energies into finding the one that does?  That way.you can happily screw her brains out, and she can put her kids through college.

I have seen over 50 ladies.  I am a rank amatuer by comparison to many here.  If you read a review of a young lady and are still in doubt, put out a 411 request and ask for response by pm.  Unless we're pimps, we will be honest with you.

Remember...it is better to light a single candle.than to curse the darkness.

Denver is indeed a dream location for those seeking the company of a BBW.

3 minutes ago, Long Time said:

Denver is indeed a dream location for those seeking the company of a BBW.

There are all types here.  Just like Dallas....lots of curvy women there, too.

2 minutes ago, Yorick said:

There are all types here.  Just like Dallas....lots of curvy women there, too.

Not saying there aren't, but the ratios definitely skew towards one direction here.  And arguing that TOB reviews are a useful tool for separating the wheat from the chaff is like saying a rusty teaspoon makes for a close shave. 

8 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Ask the ladies how many clients show up looking like they have a gym membership lol. 

As long as I'm the one bringing the benjamins I'm not sure how this really matters.  I prefer to look nice and good hygiene is a must but this isn't eHarmony.

1 hour ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Given this is a business of being naked for the most part, why don't providers strive to look their best? It's not that difficult to work out and eat less. It annoys me to show up to a provider and see that her pictures were from years ago or like 40 pounds ago. The hotter you look, the more dough you bring in. I don't mine paying more if the provider is hot. Nothing worse that the provider is way out of shape and have it be 3G's. Or providers that 50 lbs. over and have a bunch of rules. 

I don't see a reason for any provider to work out unless she wants to. the problem is a provider who weighs lets say 200lbs  listing 160 to 170 in here profile. in that case the provider needs to "work out" being honest so clients can make an informed decision.  

One can do all the research in the world, one shows up and the photos were from 5 years ago! It's tricky. Gym memebership? Geez...I might as well make her my gf! LOL! 

25 minutes ago, Long Time said:

Not saying there aren't, but the ratios definitely skew towards one direction here.  And arguing that TOB reviews are a useful tool for separating the wheat from the chaff is like saying a rusty teaspoon makes for a close shave. 

How to influence people, make friends and get a lady to want see you...I don't think so.

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

How to influence people, make friends and get a lady to want see you...I don't think so.

I suspect there is a different motive here. I have found that threads of this type are frequently directed at one person in particular.  Just no one has the balls to come out and say who or what the real issue is.

It is one of the nastier aspects of this and other hobby boards.

Denver is one of the fittest cities in America.  If there truly is a higher percentage of BBW providers here than other places (one could easily make a definition of BBW and study the Denver/Dallas P411 pages) there must be a reason for it.  Maybe being skinny cuts down a woman's sex drive or makes her crabby so the guys go lookin for some "cushion." It would be an interesting study, if true.

But frankly, I can find literally hundreds of girls here, using TOB, P411, & ECCIE , who can satisfy me thoroughly. The fact that others cannot easily seem to do this causes me to lose no sleep at all, and I give zero fucks.

So what is the difference between this post and a recent post ranting about cactus patch at the Y?  I did not see the masses pounding at the door with pitchforks over that post. The herd instinct to jump on this guy is buillshit.

The OP looked at pictures that were not accurate.  The pictures were posted & represented to be accurate.  We have had numerous similar posts so no need to jump up and down screaming  this is a bullshit post.  Get off your soapbox and direct your attention to the party advertising inaccurate pictures.  

Some folks like skinny. Some like curvy.  Just let the photos be accurate and let the customer choose what they like.  Nothing wrong with that.

This is not directed at any specific lady. That makes no sense. There have several ladies in the past that use older photos. Or use different angles and what not. I understand dudes like women of different sizes. Duh?! Point being is that when you show up to the incall and the lady is the same one from the photos but 50 lbs. ago that is very dishonest. I'm not saying skinny and hot is the way to always go. I'm saying that ladies should be honest about their looks. Granted, I'm all about the eye candy but I little head ups about 50 lbs. would greatly be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

So what is the difference between this post and a recent post ranting about cactus patch at the Y?  I did not see the masses pounding at the door with pitchforks over that post. The herd instinct to jump on this guy is buillshit.

The OP looked at pictures that were not accurate.  The pictures were posted & represented to be accurate.  We have had numerous similar posts so no need to jump up and down screaming  this is a bullshit post.  Get off your soapbox and direct your attention to the party advertising inaccurate pictures.  

Some folks like skinny. Some like curvy.  Just let the photos be accurate and let the customer choose what they like.  Nothing wrong with that.

IF the post had stopped at complaining about deceptive photos, no one would have "jumped" him and most would have rained rep upon his head.  He turned it into an entitlement rant about how all women in the biz need to work out and quit derailing his desires with rules.  The prior post you reference simply complained about an irritating, even painful, tendency of some to leave a nasty stubble, a post that then got turned into preferences over bush or no bush without putting anyone down.  No comparison.

3 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Why does that matter? Is it just the weight that is the issue or are you implying that because someone is less attractive they should offer more? If you're so bothered by the misrepresentation why does the service even matter? 

3 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Maybe you can share your secrets on how to keep the perfect bod with the rest of us:rolleyes:

I walk, hike and have also been known on occasion to eat bon-bons and binge watch Netflix😂 

Always remember you do not have to stay for an encounter if it doesn't feel right and you can also post reviews.  

There are ladies for all tastes. There are several fab fit and several that are soft and sensual.

Heres to all the ladies who make the most of the bodies the One Above gave them to care for.

I actually prefer bigger women, and seek them out when I'm looking for a provider. I don't share inadifferentvoice's tastes at all. However, I do prefer that providers describe themselves honestly and use current photos.

I have had some success finding providers in Colorado who fit my tastes. However, it is bothersome to think that my dream woman is out there somewhere, and I can't find her because she's using photos from 2005 and is afraid to include "BBW" in her ads.

Edited by tobias846

4 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

. It annoys me to show up to a provider and see that her pictures were from years ago or like 40 pounds ago.

Didn't we just have a long thread about "fake photos"  ???   I agree that the ladies should always update their pictures to reflect their changes in weight,hair color,hair length  etc etc.everyone likes something different and you should walk if she is being dishonest in her representation. That said,getting back to your topic of working out,I have accidentally run into some of the ladies as they exit the gym.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Always remember you do not have to stay for an encounter if it doesn't feel right and you can also post reviews.  

Here, here! Surprisingly, the original poster has 1 review (even though he says he's seen more than one "dishonest picture" provider). Also. surprising, he failed to write any reviews of the "bait and switch" he says he experienced. Curious...

Nobody has mentioned the fact that "fit" does not always mean "thin". Are we perfect? No! Yet we do work what was given to us damb nabbit! 😳😳😂😂😂😂Think all the Denver ladies are beautiful and Colorado is lucky to have us all! Thin, fat, fit, athletic, flabby.. The disruptive words go on! 

Well tell me, are you a Dr? Just curious because my dr said that although I am not a skinny girl the fact that I walk 5+ miles a day doesn't mean I am not healthy or in good shape. I'm not going to go to the gym and work out. My Dr. said nope, just walk like you are, going to the gym for you is not a good idea. Just saying, maybe that's why. Perspective, always good to have.

Fit does equal thin or low body fat. I'm not sure where you are getting your opinions from. I'll be honest I'm visual and I rather pay more for a hot thin girl even it's 3Gs. I'm not this business looking for a GF or wife. LOL! 

I may be wrong but I find it interesting that this topic has attracted more talk than the many racist providers out there that refuse to see black men. I guess it's all about MAGA! Who would ever think! 

4 minutes ago, inadifferentvoice said:

I may be wrong but I find it interesting that this topic has attracted more talk than the many racist providers out there that refuse to see black men. I guess it's all about MAGA! Who would ever think! 

'Murica! YEAH! Fat, racist hookers!

Seriously dude? Because people don't like being told how to live their lives, you jump from that to MAGA?

LOL. You just lost 100% of your credibility.  LOLOL.

9 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Research.... my friend. Research.... just like anything else. 

Edited by SydneyCoxxx