Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuckyJack777

Renewing References

8 posts in this topic

I'm curious, is there any way to renew you references on TOB if you have seen a provider more recently than the original reference shows?

I would say that if the lady deleted your reference and you send a new request for a reference the date would then be updated.

No there is not. The previous posters suggestion can work around this, however, the system may flag and disable your references should you do that more then a couple times.

31 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

No there is not. The previous posters suggestion can work around this, however, the system may flag and disable your references should you do that more then a couple times.

Given the number of ladies that have stated here that references over six months old are no longer "good" and given that some of us - me anyway - tend to continue seeing certain ladies the obvious suggestion here:

Please consider adding the option of asking for and receiving an updated reference - obviously based upon new visit :cool:

This will need to be part of a new system update and that is at least 6 months away

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Given the number of ladies that have stated here that references over six months old are no longer "good" and given that some of us - me anyway - tend to continue seeing certain ladies the obvious suggestion here:

Please consider adding the option of asking for and receiving an updated reference - obviously based upon new visit :cool:

Thanks for the suggestion Audrey. Too bad that doesn't work. You made my point precisely, gr8owl.  We could really use that feature. I hope to see it in the next update. :)

On 9/2/2017 at 3:27 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Sorry for the poor advice. :-(

That's OK....I enjoy your avatar ;-)