lunchbox85

Young Newbie Searching

22 posts in this topic

Hello all, so I'm a newbie to all this and I'm relatively young. older than 18 obviously but younger than 35-40 which I've noticed a few models specify in their profiles. So I guess my question is: who are some good newbie friendly providers that can give me a reference for the future? I've been watching the ads the past few days but have had little luck. So can anyone help me out by giving some recommendations?

Audrey Astor is the mother fucking bomb.

Not shilling...just keeping it real.

15 minutes ago, Long Time said:

Can we just make one of the stupid threads a sticky already?

Why?

Why haven't you looked for yourself?  

This is your first post and we know nothing about you or what you might be looking for???

Just boggles the fuck outta me that a first time poster can't do enough research for themselves.

Do you want someone to just send the p*@@y to you??

#Uberpussy is now a thing

Edited by Laci French

21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Why haven't you looked for yourself?  

This is your first post and we know nothing about you or what you might be looking for???

Just boggles the fuck outta me that a first time poster can't do enough research for themselves.

Do you want someone to just send the p*@@y to you??

You know, I think half the only reason I come on here is to read what you have to say Laci.. entertainment at it's best right there.. 

Now that is thinking outside the box (okay, pun intended!) and taking the business to a new level.  Bring the app up on my phone, find the provider I want, and within 30 minutes we are together.  I can pay on my phone, rate the experience.  Laci, let's do lunch and sort out the ownership deal!

16 minutes ago, JAGCS said:

Now that is thinking outside the box (okay, pun intended!) and taking the business to a new level.  Bring the app up on my phone, find the provider I want, and within 30 minutes we are together.  I can pay on my phone, rate the experience.  Laci, let's do lunch and sort out the ownership deal!

hot n fresh 30 mins or less😂😂😂

In provider language, 30 mins means 4 1/2 hours 🤣🤣

47 minutes ago, Long Time said:

Ahhh, no I meant why hijack a lame thread with an even lamer(facetious) response?

[sarcasm] Now, it's inspired some humorous responses[sarcasm/off], but why not let it rest in obscurity, unless y'all just want to flex some bully muscle...

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

Audrey Astor is the mother fucking bomb.

Not shilling...just keeping it real.

And I would say the same about Laci. I think all men should get to treat themselves to her at least once. So.... once you get some references... 

Oh yes on both of you ladies!  Best of luck with your looking Lunchbox85! Just don't let anyone foolish pack your lunch for you!  

Lol, thanks for all the help and commentary guys! I guess I'll go do some more research for myself. I just wasn't having much luck on my own but thought maybe some more experienced people in the community could give me some good pointers or recommendations lol.

On 9/1/2017 at 6:48 PM, ilovewomen said:

I am stuck in this quote so forgive me...

What are you looking for in a provider? Age, body type, etc...

Did you search newbie friendly and are you prepared to offer required screening info?  Have you looked into p411? 

I'm sorry I was rough on you and I'm feeling very  humanitarian today so answer these questions and then I will pm you some ideas.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:44 PM, Laci French said:

hot n fresh 30 mins or less😂😂😂

the Jimmy Johns of the hobbie world

Thank you Laci, I appreciate it. No need to apologize, I'm not upset at anyone. I'm not too concerned about age, but body type I'd like someone with a hourglass figure, not someone too thin. As for services I'm looking for FBSM with prostate play that could lead into a bbbj and/or fs.

I am willing to offer screening info, and I have looked at p411 but I'm hoping to get the two references needed to get the 6 month free trial.  I did search newbie friendly last night when I was doing more research and found a few promising ads but I haven't reached out to anyone yet. 

I appreciate any help, and once again I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time or cause aggravation for anyone, though admittedly I am really enjoying the uberpussy discussion.

What you are looking for shouldn't be too difficult to find.  From the main Ad page, click on the + sign next to search.  Click on Change under location and change State to the State you want, then to the City you want (for example I chose Colorado and Denver).  Under service type I chose FBSM.  You can also choose other variables but for each variable it will further decrease the available providers.  In the Reviews field I put in prostate.  That yielded 13 AD results and 3 providers.  You could then further discern if those providers offer BBBJ or FS.  For the most part, however, FBSM providers typically don't do BBBJ or FS.  Since you are so new, I would recommend searching out a newbie friendly FBSM provider, go through her screening, experience an FBSM without the BBBJ or FS, then you could look further into a FS provider that offers FBSM.  You can't just drive up to the Indy 500 and get in, you have to start somewhere, and thankfully there are some great providers that can help you along.

20 hours ago, lunchbox85 said:

Thank you Laci, I appreciate it. No need to apologize, I'm not upset at anyone. I'm not too concerned about age, but body type I'd like someone with a hourglass figure, not someone too thin. As for services I'm looking for FBSM with prostate play that could lead into a bbbj and/or fs.

I am willing to offer screening info, and I have looked at p411 but I'm hoping to get the two references needed to get the 6 month free trial.  I did search newbie friendly last night when I was doing more research and found a few promising ads but I haven't reached out to anyone yet. 

I appreciate any help, and once again I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time or cause aggravation for anyone, though admittedly I am really enjoying the uberpussy discussion.

Good job on doing some research - see, you found a bunch of nice ladies who are newbie friendly.  You are just about ready to get started, but one more bit of advice: get rid of that lame-ass avatar - Seriously, putting a husky head on some other kind of dog as a symbol of what kind of person you are isn't going to make anyone wet.

Just funnin' with you, but it is a weird-ass avatar.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Good job on doing some research - see, you found a bunch of nice ladies who are newbie friendly.  You are just about ready to get started, but one more bit of advice: get rid of that lame-ass avatar - Seriously, putting a husky head on some other kind of dog as a symbol of what kind of person you are isn't going to make anyone wet.

Just funnin' with you, but it is a weird-ass avatar.

That is a Husky that has been shaved. that picture was viral a few weeks ago.