engineer

Specials and expectations

9 posts in this topic

Ive seen some ads of ladies offering "hour specials" and one in particular has been on my radar a LONG time.  I'm about ready to pull the trigger and see her.  But...I do prefer multiple pops when I do an hour appointment.  My question is...should I expect multiples when a lady is running a special for an hour?

See how the chemistry is between the two of you and maybe whack it before you go in...just to be sure😂

If you can get it in and pull multiples, go for it!

We like to be entertained also!!!

Most of the women out there now are two times gals. Used to not be the case a few years ago, but those ladies have become a dying breed. I'm pretty confident that if you are respectful and clean you're going to get what you're asking for. 

3 hours ago, engineer said:

My question is...should I expect?

No.  It's a bad life strategy. 

Just don't wait until 10mins left in the encounter and want someone to perform magic.  

4 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

If you can get it in and pull multiples, go for it!

We like to be entertained also!!!

I love your spirit Kandi!

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just don't wait until 10mins left in the encounter and want someone to perform magic.  

You can't raise a dead spirit

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Most of the women out there now are two times gals. Used to not be the case a few years ago, but those ladies have become a dying breed. I'm pretty confident that if you are respectful and clean you're going to get what you're asking for. 

Only because guys started taking advantage. Its ok to have those sweaty sexy moments. But not every single time because he saw it in a review.