Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Phone issues...

7 posts in this topic

Ok....so I'm having an issue with wonky phone problems.... I've had my carrier for awhile and I keep having issues with them....just wondering is it just me?.... Anyone?

Hi Bella.

I know a lot of people spend lots of time trying to find lower prices on their phones and switch every so often. I have been using Verizon for about 10 years with no problems. I probably pay more, but I'm sticking with it.

Good luck.

Thanks....I've been speaking with other people withthe same carrier I have and they've been having issues too....time to go

Finding the perfect cell service is as likely as finding a unicorn. Across many different type of discussion boards, this topic comes up. Person A has great service with provider X, but Person B will complain they had X and was horrid, so switched to Y.

So many different variables in the equation: quality of cell phone and its software, how many towers provider has, where the towers are, are you downtown, mountains, in a low elevation area, how many people are slamming a given cell tower, how near you are to nearest tower, deep in a building (eg. lose signal all the time being in the middle of Soopers) etc. etc.

That said, if consistently having issues with service, and not on a new phone, maybe time to change providers. 

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Please help the forum understand what are you having wonky issues with, like equipment, billing or coverage?

Tech issues resolved ......switched carriers😙😙😙😙😙😙

People texting and calling receiving weird auto text back with a old number I no longer have.... problem fixed once I changed carriers😙😙😙😙