QuakerOatZ

Ladies and gents, what makes you move on?

6 posts in this topic

I have dabbled a little, but truly curious and I am sure this has been discussed ad nauseam before, but for current people here,  what is the reason for providers disappearing and gentleman no longer hobby.  I suppose a survey would be more appropriate,  but not too practical, what is the guesses in your experiences or friends you know?  It no longer is fun?  Expense?  Risks?  Find a relationship you are committed?  Or is it simply too individualized to pigeon hole?

In my experiences, with my sky high libido and desires, I am left with a somewhat unsatisfied feeling afterward, where the physical connection is there but I want more.   Idk what are people's thoughts?  Are you able to disconnect to the carnal aspects and just enjoy?  Are you simple strictly business?  Or does your heart ever flutter from inside for more?  I guess it goes back to the other threads on the extracurricular activities paid vs unpaid time thread.   Having a little bit of uncertainty and  build seems important for some.   My personality style is a  'hopeless romantic' and I seem to yearn for more.  I always respect time commitments but perhaps, I am simply looking in the wrong spot.? :( 

I'd be lying if I said I am strictly business all of the time. There are a few where the chemistry is so strong that we go wayyyyy over our time scheduled, do things off the clock, gits, discounts etc. . I am not attached though, so It is what it is. I think that at the same time, it is important to always respect each other's private lives and to be discrete. Our time together is fun, but we can not place unreasonable expectations on each other (someone is going to leave their family), intrude. or take ADVANTAGE of one another. If we can keep these things in perspective, all should be well. 

The times that I have disappeared, it has been to care for and spend time with family, or I was in a relationship. This does not work for me when I am committed to someone. I have seen numerous post from the gents as well bidding farewell as they are now in a committed relationship.

Sometimes we are fulfilling a passion that does not work with this "job". We as providers need to have a life outside of "work" just like everyone else. If we are only giving, and not filling ourselves back up, we are not very fun, and run the risk of burnout. 

Hopefully this has provided a little insight, and you can find your comfy zone.

Life is an ever changing event years ago I was very active in the "hobby" then for a long time was not due to family illness I have returned and have found that there is much more to life than the physical (still fun) convo is very fun also 

Assuming no obvious life changers like old age, illness, moving, or job loss.....most guys quit because they get into a relationship.

... or they get out of the relationship that caused them to enter into the sporting world...

10 hours ago, QuakerOatZ said:

Are you able to disconnect to the carnal aspects and just enjoy?  

My personality style is a  'hopeless romantic' and I seem to yearn for more.  I always respect time commitments but perhaps, I am simply looking in the wrong spot.? :( 

After doing this for over 20 years, I'm just having a bit of fun, and enjoying the company.

I used to be a romantic, but I've sabotaged the three long term relationships I've had (as an adult), so I'm trying to avoid doing that again!