BadBoy

Grooming Rant

38 posts in this topic

I have recently read that a majority of people (both men and women) now shave their genitalia.  I think all of the surveys are suspect, but there is no denying that a large portion of the population have taken Barbie and Ken as their genital role models.  Full disclosure:  I am entirely au naturale, and I prefer it when a woman is similarly flaunting a full bush.  Heck, my ATATF doesn't even shave her armpits or legs either and I think that she is the sexiest woman in the universe.

However, that is just personal taste and I have no inclination to force it on any others. I see lots of ladies that advertise "bare" grooming, so obviously I am not narrow minded.

However, here is my rant:  IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHAVE YOUR PUBIC AREA, THEN, GODDAMNIT, SHAVE YOUR PUBIC AREA!

I have been to quite a few sessions recently where the lady advertises "bare" as her intimate grooming, but it really should be "harsh, nasty stubble."  Hey, I shave my face, so I know what a four-day stubble looks like, and I can tell you that on a woman it irritates the hell out of my lips and cheeks.  One time last Autumn I got such a bad pussy-stubble burn on my cheeks that I was afraid to go back to the office.

If you don't like shaving, then grow it out, for God's sake.  If you are going to shave, then you owe it to your gentlemen callers to have a nice, smooth, sweet pussy, especially if you like a guy to dine at the Y, which I love to do, and which the ladies seem to enjoy as well.

This probably goes for the guys as well, but I don't know much about that.

Nuff said, rant over.

Edited by BadBoy

There are some who prefer trimmed to about 1/2". Treat w/conditioner and things are good. No long hairs to choke on, no stubble to scratch. 

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I have recently read that a majority of people (both men and women) now shave their genitalia.  I think all of the surveys are suspect, but there is no denying that a large portion of the population have taken Barbie and Ken as their genital role models.  Full disclosure:  I am entirely au naturale, and I prefer it when a woman is similarly flaunting a full bush.  Heck, my ATATF doesn't even shave her armpits or legs either and I think that she is the sexiest woman in the universe.

However, that is just personal taste and I have no inclination to force it on any others. I see lots of ladies that advertise "bare" grooming, so obviously I am not narrow minded.

However, here is my rant:  IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHAVE YOUR PUBIC AREA, THEN, GODDAMNIT, SHAVE YOUR PUBIC AREA!

I have been to quite a few sessions recently where the lady advertises "bare" as her intimate grooming, but it really should be "harsh, nasty stubble."  Hey, I shave my face, so I know what a four-day stubble looks like, and I can tell you that on a woman it irritates the hell out of my lips and cheeks.  One time last Autumn I got such a bad pussy-stubble burn on my cheeks that I was afraid to go back to the office.

If you don't like shaving, then grow it out, for God's sake.  If you are going to shave, then you owe it to your gentlemen callers to have a nice, smooth, sweet pussy, especially if you like a guy to dine at the Y, which I love to do, and which the ladies seem to enjoy as well.

This probably goes for the guys as well, but I don't know much about that.

Nuff said, rant over.

Unfortunately if she gets waxed she is required to grow back that 4-5 day stubble . They won't relax otherwise 

:(

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Unfortunately if she gets waxed she is required to grow back that 4-5 day stubble . They won't relax otherwise 

:(

I think waxed and relax in the same sentence is an oxymoron. :D

I forgot what hair down there looks like....been shaving down under since 15....

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

I think waxed and relax in the same sentence is an oxymoron. :D

Lol damn word filler I mean rewaxed :)

21 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Lol damn word filler I mean rewaxed :)

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

I forgot what hair down there looks like....been shaving down under since 15....

I don't know if it would grow back or if it would be a supper bush...

They say when you shave it grows back thicker.  

I never tried to grow it back since I shaved it off...

9 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Most kitties are too pretty to hide them in the bushes😉

25 minutes ago, H2Opieluver said:

Most kitties are too pretty to hide them in the bushes😉

And so are most cocks ;-)

and just for grins

image13.jpeg

I get that. I don't like a rash on my kitty from facial stubble, so I assume y'all can not appreciate facial rash. :P I personally will not see anyone without shaving (since I do). It's finding that perfect shaving cream, razor and body butter for afterwards. 

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

and just for grins

image13.jpeg

an artist can do wonders on any canvas wish I had that talent

I've seen so much bare it would be nice to see s little hair again. 

32 minutes ago, Skg said:

I've seen so much bare it would be nice to see s little hair again. 

Once you go bare you'll never go hair! 

I know I know..... kinda cheesy. I couldn't resist.

I'm old enough to remember when nobody shaved. I also recall that the shaving phenomenon happened very quickly.

In the 1990s I was a frequent visitor at Mazo Beach, a public clothing-optional beach (now closed) in Wisconsin. When I started going there, nobody was shaved. Then one year it seemed like 50/50. The year after that, it was about 80-90 percent.

Okay, I confess that I may be compressing the timeline a bit, but that's more or less how it played out. I'm astounded when I hear people claim that shaving has always been the norm.

1.) if you shave it doesn't grow back thicker. It just grows back the way it normally would.  It's an old myth that needs to die. 

2.) you can't shave that area in rapid cessation. I've been shaving for years and even though the skin has gotten used to if I shave really close together there's a lot of irritation. Closely timed shaves is a great way to get razor burn or ingrowns. Your pubic region is not like your face. 

I will say I have moved to the hair side of the column and landing strip or trimmed adds an extra level of excitement for me.  I think hair is making a comeback!

17 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

SUPPER bush ?  As in dining ??   Super.

Every bush is a supper bush!

8 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

SUPPER bush ?  As in dining ??   Super.

Lol....I just noticed that :D

On 8/30/2017 at 10:54 PM, Bella Marie said:

Will you marry me? I love that. Lol

On 8/31/2017 at 0:14 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I get that. I don't like a rash on my kitty from facial stubble, so I assume y'all can not appreciate facial rash. :P I personally will not see anyone without shaving (since I do). It's finding that perfect shaving cream, razor and body butter for afterwards. 

I've never asked anyone, but if I brought over my own razor would you give me aa shave?

I love a smoothie. The only hair I like on a Woman is on her head. That said, I much prefer neatly trimmed to stubble.

I had a gentleman shave me today.😂

Just bring your own razor and have fun.

14 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I had a gentleman shave me today.😂

Just bring your own razor and have fun.

Need Twitter proof!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, JohnGalt2017 said:

I've never asked anyone, but if I brought over my own razor would you give me aa shave?

Oh gosh, I'd be scared that I'd cut you. We'll go to a professional.;)

On 8/31/2017 at 0:14 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Kill two birds with one stone and use a shave butter! Haven't tried it down below, but sure has helped on the neck.