Why do you do this???

41 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2017 at 11:52 PM, sparkey600 said:

Gods and fishes Melissa, you always make me smile!

Umm...Have you told everyone about the dog tat that I have on my butt?? I thought that was going to be our little secret? LOL!

Seriously, I understand your post.

Fellas, listen...... OK New fellas listen.

These women on here have real lives apart from what you might be thinking about. Real lives with people who love them and depend on them much like you do as well. Respect on this board is paramount if you want to have a little fun. Without respect on your part you will get next to zero on your end. Have some PROPER MANNERS. None of the "hey babe" or as Melissa stated "coming to town, what's your schedule" If you want to contact a lovely lady here, please state your introductions, no BS. A time that works for you and a brief summary about yourself. If you have been striking out lately, try this and see what happens!

Omg....YESSSSS.... I have been receiving those " I'm in town where are you?" .... I'm half tempted to start sending this address: 

445 S Allison Pkwy Lakewood,CO 80226

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

15 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Omg....YESSSSS.... I have been receiving those " I'm in town where are you?" .... I'm half tempted to start sending this address: 

445 S Allison Pkwy Lakewood,CO 80226

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think they might like the silver bracelets that are given complimentary to all that show up there!

On 9/1/2017 at 1:52 PM, Laci French said:

Just a PSA not to pm asking for a trade.  

UGGGHH those make me scream!

I have added to my vocabulary "FOR THE LOVE OF PUPPIES AND ICE CREAM" for future use. OMG that's a hilarious line....just love it!

On 8/29/2017 at 4:30 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

This is directed to the people who email with as little as possible. For example...(each line is a separate email)

Hi?

you available?

where u at?

wanna fuck?

Saw your ad. Rates? 

coming to town, what's your schedule.

Greek?

Now then, if someone were to, I don't know, introduce themselves and write a little bit about themselves, maybe including references, and when they were wanting to see a lady....it would save time! AND FOR THE LOVE OF PUPPIES AND ICE CREAM, leave a name. Tom, John, bill bob, Mike, whatever. It's just polite and I promise you the ladies will appreciate it. We're busy, we have lives, and short one liners are not helpful. This is supposed to be fun. If you include those things first, the faster we can get to the fun stuff. So, all you guys who do this, please stop. We might be lowly whores, but we still like to be professional. Would you e mail your boss or customer like this? No. Would you e mail the person you need to do your taxes like this? Gawd, I hope not.

Hi Sara so and so,

My name is xxxx. I saw you ad on TOB and would like to visit you sometime soon. I have seen Delicious Diana, Amazing Amanda and Lucious Linda. They would remember me be cause I have a tat of my dog on my butt. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you!

ENTER NAME HERE.

See, nice, simple, polite and not crude!

To all the guys who email and are polite and introduce yourselves, a giant thank you! 

I think the one I do quite a bit is "where is your incall"?  Hopefully, I don't annoy people with that.  I am trying to avoid the overhead on the conversation until I am sure that meeting is even possible.  Being stuck in the DTC area most of the time means that downtown etc... are not really possible for me.  I really wish more ladies would put DTC area, Downtown, Thornton etc.. in their ads.  

27 minutes ago, SensualAddict said:

I think the one I do quite a bit is "where is your incall"?  Hopefully, I don't annoy people with that.  I am trying to avoid the overhead on the conversation until I am sure that meeting is even possible.  Being stuck in the DTC area most of the time means that downtown etc... are not really possible for me.  I really wish more ladies would put DTC area, Downtown, Thornton etc.. in their ads.  

Yes, but if you said my name is xxx and I have some time to get together today. Can I ask the general area you are in. A close by intersection. 

Though some girls may want to screen you first. But I think a cross street close by should not be a problem. Just be polite! It takes just a few extra seconds to type extra words. Simply saying where you at? Nope, you could be a cop, so I'll tell ya I'm on the corner of good luck and go f yourself. 

33 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yes, but if you said my name is xxx and I have some time to get together today. Can I ask the general area you are in. A close by intersection. 

Though some girls may want to screen you first. But I think a cross street close by should not be a problem. Just be polite! It takes just a few extra seconds to type extra words. Simply saying where you at? Nope, you could be a cop, so I'll tell ya I'm on the corner of good luck and go f yourself. 

😂😂😂my new response

55 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I normally say something like:

Hey saw your ad on TOB/P411 and am wondering if your in-call is in the DTC area.  

Sometimes I will add the day if by the luck of the gods I know what day will be freed up for me.  In the future I will add my name.  I email constantly and sometimes I forget that I am still having a conversation and some etiquette still applies.  

4 hours ago, SensualAddict said:

It would be nice if the general location is in the ad or the the provider details.  It would've saved both me and the ladies a lot of time calling or texting then asking for the general location only to find out it's 45 minutes or more away, which is usually too far for me. BTW, their P411 profile often has this info.

I have always said "If you don't mind, please tell me your general location since travel time is an issue for me."   But I like the more direct approaches suggested about by @Melissa Sterling and @Laci French.  Thanks!