Why do you do this???

41 posts in this topic

This is directed to the people who email with as little as possible. For example...(each line is a separate email)

Hi?

you available?

where u at?

wanna fuck?

Saw your ad. Rates? 

coming to town, what's your schedule.

Greek?

Now then, if someone were to, I don't know, introduce themselves and write a little bit about themselves, maybe including references, and when they were wanting to see a lady....it would save time! AND FOR THE LOVE OF PUPPIES AND ICE CREAM, leave a name. Tom, John, bill bob, Mike, whatever. It's just polite and I promise you the ladies will appreciate it. We're busy, we have lives, and short one liners are not helpful. This is supposed to be fun. If you include those things first, the faster we can get to the fun stuff. So, all you guys who do this, please stop. We might be lowly whores, but we still like to be professional. Would you e mail your boss or customer like this? No. Would you e mail the person you need to do your taxes like this? Gawd, I hope not.

Hi Sara so and so,

My name is xxxx. I saw you ad on TOB and would like to visit you sometime soon. I have seen Delicious Diana, Amazing Amanda and Lucious Linda. They would remember me be cause I have a tat of my dog on my butt. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you!

ENTER NAME HERE.

See, nice, simple, polite and not crude!

To all the guys who email and are polite and introduce yourselves, a giant thank you! 

6 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Hi?

Hi

its 2:00am

be here by 2:15am

here's a picture of my wiener.....

849ccd709193df847dcd4f238e7cac93.gif

I sometimes just respond with "I'm a sure thing jackfuck so stop trying to chit-chat and give me a full sentence with information."

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Hi

its 2:00am

be here by 2:15am

here's a picture of my wiener.....

849ccd709193df847dcd4f238e7cac93.gif

If only the pics were this cute

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

This is directed to the people who email with as little as possible. For example...(each line is a separate email)

Hi?

you available?

where u at?

wanna fuck?

Saw your ad. Rates? 

Greek?

To all the guys who email and are polite and introduce yourselves, a giant thank you! 

I'm with you Mel, I get that damn "wanna fuck?" email 20 times a day. I always think to myself "what a stupid question!" :D

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Hi?

you available?

where u at?

wanna fuck?

Saw your ad. Rates? 

Greek?

Now then, if someone were to, I don't know, introduce themselves and write a little bit about themselves, maybe including references, and when they were wanting to see a lady....it would save time! AND FOR THE LOVE OF PUPPIES AND ICE CREAM, leave a name. Tom, John, bill bob, Mike, whatever. It's just polite and I promise you the ladies will appreciate it. We're busy, we have lives, and short one liners are not helpful. This is supposed to be fun. If you include those things first, the faster we can get to the fun stuff. So, all you guys who do this, please stop. We might be lowly whores, but we still like to be professional. Would you e mail your boss or customer like this? No. Would you e mail the person you need to do your taxes like this? Gawd, I hope not.

Hi Sara so and so,

My name is xxxx. I saw you ad on TOB and would like to visit you sometime soon. I have seen Delicious Diana, Amazing Amanda and Lucious Linda. They would remember me be cause I have a tat of my dog on my butt. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you!

ENTER NAME HERE.

I feel ya, Melissa Sterling. I suppose this dichotomy is a form of client self-screening. Sadly, I'm guessing that the numbnuts who approach you ladies this way are probably least likely to read your post let alone profit from it. (While those of us who know precisely what we're doing are way ahead of you. You're welcome.) ;) 

Im probably a bit of an idealist...

Not to go too deep, but I would call out the dehumanization of sex workers by those socialized to think they will only ever be with a sex worker. Aka those that see our company as their right rather than a potential luxury. The more we and respectful clients prohibit the behaviors acceptability, the less it will happen. I never see it going away because it seems instinct, but positive conditioning does wonders 🤗  

Happy Hobbying

In a land of tweets & text messages what do you expect? Vassago's prose!

Pretty lame that they do that. Maybe they just isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. 

23 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

I feel ya, Melissa Sterling. I suppose this dichotomy is a form of client self-screening. Sadly, I'm guessing that the numbnuts who approach you ladies this way are probably least likely to read your post let alone profit from it. (While those of us who know precisely what we're doing are way ahead of you. You're welcome.) ;) 

You can bet your numbnuts it is 😂😂

Edited by Emily Jordan

On 8/29/2017 at 10:30 PM, briscorp1 said:

Well I have faith back in humanity. Saw a person who e mailed just like I posted and brought flowers. So while I agree with you for the most part, I know at least one person figured it out.

Just this week alone, and it aint over yet, I have received emails from John Smith, John Smith Jr, Joe Smith and John Johnson. If they do follow up with a call, and say, "My name is ___________ and we've been emailing....." , they expect me to know who they are...............Im not psychic. Slightly psycho, but not psychic.

I believe that honesty is the best policy. Ladies are at the most risk for problems and deserve to be respected with the truthful information they require. If you are so unsure that you are not comfortable sharing truthfully with the individual then you should move on to where you are cumfortable

On 8/29/2017 at 4:30 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Hi?

you available?

where u at?

wanna fuck?

Saw your ad. Rates? 

I'm male, and this communication style drives me absolutely bonkers.

I spent much of the 1990s and 2000s hanging out in online chatrooms (yeah, I'm old). Men were communicating like this before there was text messaging or Twitter. My impression is that they completely oblivious to how this comes across ... or, if they think about it at all, believe it's manly, direct, and confident.

I have no idea how women put up with this.

Edited by tobias846

My curse seems to be the email. It goes a little something like this:

Hi Trystan,

Now, I KNOW you say call or text only, but I decided email works for me, since I am way too high on the social ladder to give a lowly whore like yourself my phone number... You would only tell my wife and she would ruin everything with consequences. Not on my wish list, I'm sure you understand.

Anyway...now I KNOW you bitches say no explicit discussion and no pic requests.  However I like to know what all this $ you want gets.me EXACTLY. So, let me know if you are down for (insert activity that I don't do and never have) and also condoms make my dick turn into a narwhal so no need to bring em...but I'm married so I'm 100% clean and you better be too and if you aren't , well then you better be honest about it. No herps had better show up on my junk. My wife would probably kill you...

One last thing...now I Know your ad contains all the info I could hope for but what are your rates and what discounts d I qualify for since I noticed you had ONE  bad review? Also, are you okay with letting me snort things off your tits? Hopefully we can work together, if you are good enough for my taste and can be in Fort Collins in about 45 min wearing (insert ludicrously detailed outfit demand).  My kids will be sleeping upstairs so try not to be so obvious since my neighbors are so fond of me and think I'm a more upstanding citizen than you could ever be. See ya soon, booboo kittyfuck!

Chad

Just a PSA not to pm asking for a trade.  

17 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Hi Trystan,

Now, I KNOW you say call or text only, but I decided email works for me, since I am way too high on the social ladder to give a lowly whore like yourself my phone number... You would only tell my wife and she would ruin everything with consequences. Not on my wish list, I'm sure you understand.

Anyway...now I KNOW you bitches say no explicit discussion and no pic requests.  However I like to know what all this $ you want gets.me EXACTLY. So, let me know if you are down for (insert activity that I don't do and never have) and also condoms make my dick turn into a narwhal so no need to bring em...but I'm married so I'm 100% clean and you better be too and if you aren't , well then you better be honest about it. No herps had better show up on my junk. My wife would probably kill you...

One last thing...now I Know your ad contains all the info I could hope for but what are your rates and what discounts d I qualify for since I noticed you had ONE  bad review? Also, are you okay with letting me snort things off your tits? Hopefully we can work together, if you are good enough for my taste and can be in Fort Collins in about 45 min wearing (insert ludicrously detailed outfit demand).  My kids will be sleeping upstairs so try not to be so obvious since my neighbors are so fond of me and think I'm a more upstanding citizen than you could ever be. See ya soon, booboo kittyfuck!

Chad

Awesome! You are a rockstar. That cracked me up....

6 hours ago, JohnGalt2017 said:

Awesome! You are a rockstar. That cracked me up....

I believe signing it Chad is what really tied it all together neatly...or blew it all apart in the biggest clusterfuck ever. Whatever. (Mic drop)

Add, "oh yeah, my first time doing anything like this" and you have an absolute masterpiece! 

On 8/29/2017 at 4:30 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Hi?

you available?

where u at?

wanna fuck?

Saw your ad. Rates? 

Greek?

Hi Sara so and so,

ENTER NAME HERE.

Gods and fishes Melissa, you always make me smile!

Umm...Have you told everyone about the dog tat that I have on my butt?? I thought that was going to be our little secret? LOL!

Seriously, I understand your post.

Fellas, listen...... OK New fellas listen.

These women on here have real lives apart from what you might be thinking about. Real lives with people who love them and depend on them much like you do as well. Respect on this board is paramount if you want to have a little fun. Without respect on your part you will get next to zero on your end. Have some PROPER MANNERS. None of the "hey babe" or as Melissa stated "coming to town, what's your schedule" If you want to contact a lovely lady here, please state your introductions, no BS. A time that works for you and a brief summary about yourself. If you have been striking out lately, try this and see what happens!

On 8/31/2017 at 9:30 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

Hi Trystan,

Chad

That's messed up on so many levels. If I didn't know better I'd hope you were joking!

I hope you find better clients that deserve you. 

Just like you ladies, I own and operate a small business that provides services to the general public.

I am beyond envious that all of you are in such a strong market position that you can dictate exactly how new prospective customers contact you. Maybe I will get there someday.

1 minute ago, Kinkster said:

Just like you ladies, I own and operate a small business that provides services to the general public.

I am beyond envious that all of you are in such a strong market position that you can dictate exactly how new prospective customers contact you. Maybe I will get there someday.

Not in a strong market position at all! However, the fundamental difference between your business and ours is we get intimate with people. It has nothing to do with how much money we have. Everyone should be respected, including you. 

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Gods and fishes Melissa, you always make me smile!

Umm...Have you told everyone about the dog tat that I have on my butt?? I thought that was going to be our little secret? LOL!

Seriously, I understand your post.

Fellas, listen...... OK New fellas listen.

These women on here have real lives apart from what you might be thinking about. Real lives with people who love them and depend on them much like you do as well. Respect on this board is paramount if you want to have a little fun. Without respect on your part you will get next to zero on your end. Have some PROPER MANNERS. None of the "hey babe" or as Melissa stated "coming to town, what's your schedule" If you want to contact a lovely lady here, please state your introductions, no BS. A time that works for you and a brief summary about yourself. If you have been striking out lately, try this and see what happens!

Thanks Sparky! This deserves a whole bunch of rep!!! 

6 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

I understand what you are getting at.  However, it also depends on the nature of the business.

For example, as much as I would like to, I cannot get a hotel room at a reputable hotel without showing a picture ID.  Its even true on AirBnB.

I cannot take out a loan without providing my SS number, no matter how much I complain.

Both of these businesses have "contact limitations" in the sense that whatever method you use must be able to transmit the required info.

In either of the above examples, it may be possible to achieve your desired goals without meeting the usual requirements, but risk level is greatly increased.  Again....I can get a loan without my SS number from Lennie-the-Loan-Shark.  But I will pay an outrageous interest rate, and if I miss a payment, Lennie's knuckle-dragging friend Vito will do a tap-dance on my skull with his baton.

The ladies have their procedural reasons for contact.  When you have a good procedure, and don't follow it, bad things can happen.

Now different ladies have different contact procedures....and you, as a customer, are free to limit yourself to only those that are compatible with your desires.  However, not all business procedures are equal.  And if a certain contact procedure proves itself to be more effective than others....for whatever business needs the providers have....expect more and more providers to adopt it. Ultimately....just as in the loan example...you will have to make a risk/benefit decision as a customer.

4 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

You ladies made my morning with this post & responses. I think I used all my rep points for the day. Only thing missing:

Do you have a boyfriend? If not, can I see you for free next time ooops I mean become your boyfriend? I'm only asking because you are way better than what you do.

Adriana, If only we had a dime for every time we hear this line.  We are way better than what we do? Love to toss that question back at the fools that ask the question. Why do you see, what we do as being negative, or beneath us? Who are you to think anything?

Afterall, You are the one making the phone call silly! 

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Adriana, If only we had a dime for every time we hear this line.  We are way better than what we do? Love to toss that question back at the fools that ask the question. Why do you see, what we do as being negative, or beneath us? Who are you to think anything?

Afterall, You are the one making the phone call silly! 

Doh. I love how I NEVER, and I mean n.e.v.e.r.--am the one to initiate contact with some dude who presumes to cut me down and say I'm throwing my life away by "shaking down" guys who shouldn't HAVE TO be forced to be "taxed" for their basic human rights---such as nsa pussoi. Because I'm better than that. My favorite answer is something like how I'm actually not above it and OMG I'M SUCH A SCREWUP WAHHHHHH! THAT makes them back away not so slowly...sometimes you just gotta make em think you're crazier than them.