Chrissy

Farewell Colorado!

26 posts in this topic

Sad to go but happy to say my job transfer went through so I will be leaving you in a few short weeks. 

You lovely men and women took care of me and made me love the hobby even more just like I love the beautiful rocky mountain peaks.

Thank you ALL. My stay in my hometown has been a wonderful one. But the East is calling me in :)

Its cheaper too! lol

When do you leave ?

We will be sorry to see you go :(

Edited by Mr Purple

1 minute ago, Mr Purple said:

When do you leave ?

We will be sorry to see you go :(

I just got news of the transfer today so after some paperwork a couple more classes for training for my new position I'm guessing a month and a half maybe 2 months to the most. 

I actually cried when I made this post.

My family is here, I was raised here, my bestie of 20 years is here.

I definitely am going to miss Here 

Sorry to see you go Chrissy. I've been wanting to meet you.

I wish you all the best in your new adventure Chrissy. 

Can't believe when I seen you it was almost 7 years ago. Good luck in the future.

10 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Can't believe when I seen you it was almost 7 years ago. Good luck in the future.

Lol. I know it's been a long time!!

I just may have to offer reunion in call LOL

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Sad to go but happy to say my job transfer went through so I will be leaving you in a few short weeks. 

You lovely men and women took care of me and made me love the hobby even more just like I love the beautiful rocky mountain peaks.

Thank you ALL. My stay in my hometown has been a wonderful one. But the East is calling me in :)

Its cheaper too! lol

East coast is cheaper! 😞 sucks you're leaving..... I didn't even meet you💋

2 hours ago, Mr Purple said:

Oh man - You just can't leave us ! :(

Lol. Oh but I must :) I worked hard to get where I am today in my career, sacrifice, debt, Friends. I gave up a lot to get here. I want to leave my mark in this world. My new career will allow that :))

2 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

East coast is cheaper! 😞 sucks you're leaving..... I didn't even meet you💋

We can fix that! I have plans to have a get together with you lovely ladies as soon as I get my final work load clear .. 

Edited by Chrissy

I hope the move is full of blessings for you!

Oh, one of the good ones is going. We will miss you, but certainly wish you the very best. :-)

Keep your eye on the prize! 😁

Be well. Remember, when you're here visiting family that we can be family too.😘

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Keep your eye on the prize! 😁

Be well. Remember, when you're here visiting family that we can be family too.😘

Oh Bit you just made me tear up with that of course you guys are my family of 10 years!! And I'm not ready to leave the hobby just yet

Edited by Chrissy

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Its cheaper too! lol

My opinion: You're very intelligent, wise, beautiful, and will be missed. I've never seen you, and that's my loss, but I have enjoyed your posts, very much! 

I wish you the best possible luck! ;)

Chrissy, I'm sorry I never had the opportunity to meet you. I've watched your posts for sometime now. You have a wonderful personality, wit, charm and dedication. I know one thing for sure..... you are an amazing young women and you'll go for and will achieve all your dreams. Just go for it! Much love to you.

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Oh, one of the good ones is going. We will miss you, but certainly wish you the very best. :-)

Thank you gorgeous and when I get settled you know you're invited to my beach front view!

47 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Thank you gorgeous and when I get settled you know you're invited to my beach front view!

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator. here is what I got back...................................:D

"Fishing weekend at Chrissy's new place! live country music and all the beer you can drink."

33 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator. here is what I got back...................................:D

"Fishing weekend at Chrissy's new place! live country music and all the beer you can drink."

And whiskey. Please bring the nekked D.J (must wear cowboy boots)  That's your Expected duty boink ;)

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

BYOR....BRING YOUR OWN ROD!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bye Chrissy! Never met you, but I love reading your posts. Have a safe voyage and good luck out east. Have some decent Italian food for me. Colorado cant make a decent pizza to save its life.

11 minutes ago, CandiO said:

Bye Chrissy! Never met you, but I love reading your posts. Have a safe voyage and good luck out east. Have some decent Italian food for me. Colorado cant make a decent pizza to save its life.

Nicolo's pizza on Wadsworth and Jewel is as close to NYC pizza as you can get💋