• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
HollyMarie

Playlists for Sessions

46 posts in this topic

Lucy -- I prefer his 1964 collaboration with Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto, but that's a matter of opinion and insignificant.

I applaud you for not choosing pop music!

-- OT

Music is just background noise and I really don't care what is playing. It gets tuned out once the activities start so play whatever you like.

12 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Lucy -- I prefer his 1964 collaboration with Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto, but that's a matter of opinion and insignificant.

I applaud you for not choosing pop music!

-- OT

Listening to that now thanks for the reminder! Girl from Ipanema is one of those that makes me lose track. I get lusty and nostalgic and just want to dance.  Bossa nova sets the mood every time. I also really like Elis and Tom. 

I've never been a big Elton John fan, but I used to see a girl I really liked who used his music in sessions. Now I get excited every time I hear him.

Adding music to a session is wayyyy better than the white noise background!   +1 for playlists.  I like Ryan Adams, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, Miles Davis, Sade.  Anything too chill like birds chirping and magical sounds make me want to eat a bullet 🙃

On 9/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, MarieMikals said:

Adding music to a session is wayyyy better than the white noise background!   +1 for playlists.  I like Ryan Adams, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, Miles Davis, Sade.  Anything too chill like birds chirping and magical sounds make me want to eat a bullet 🙃

lol I know what you mean. I like the artists you named, it's a good genre to play during sessions. It keeps it light and comfortable. 

On 8/27/2017 at 4:15 PM, HollyMarie said:

Hobbyists: What kind of music do you prefer? Is it just background noise? 

Mellow soul for a first appointment. After we're friends, whatever blows your skirt up! :P

I do like hardcore metal, or rap, if we're gonna bang like it's the end of the world! ;)

I prefer classic rock ballads something that I grew up listening to but don't listen to much anymore.

Makes it fun remembering those songs with a pretty women.

Classic sexy time but when you want to lean more on the original/ fresh vibe:  Lee Fields and the Expressions 

More of a sultry reggae vibe (w/ points again for the original/ fresh vibe) and this one happens to be 56 minutes... Don Carlos 

ambient chill electronic Air:

and Zero 7 is a good addition to Air.

Phutureprimative, Ott, Tipper, Thievery Corporation, STS9, Desert Dwellers for a more heady chill electronic vibe that's bit heavier 

Parlov Stellar for an electro swing with groovy beats...

add in Dispatch/State Radio, Matisyahu, and Jack Johnson to your Dave Matthews playlists for some more jam/ chill vibes

If it's house music or techno just pm me with the length and what feeling/mood you want.  I follow 800+ djs/ producers on Soundcloud and a lot are downloaded able... plus I produce and DJ so I can always get you a mix of my stuff.  Generally go for smooth steady groovy beats that fit in the background well but can add the right amount of groove and sexy to a date.  

Hope this isn't too much of a hijack, but now we're talking about 2 of my favorite things... and for the love of god and non-cluttered notifications let's keep food, wine, booze on a separate post or I'll get carpal tunnel.  

~P

A few of my fav's:

In the Air Tonight- Phil Collins, She Talks To Angels-Black Crows, and maybe cliche but also "I Get Off" Halestorm.  

On 9/9/2017 at 11:26 PM, Mr.Pink said:

maxwell urban hang suite....it's panty dropping music...

I love this album, good choice. xo. 

I feel way off base after reading thru all of the comments... Have I been doing this wrong lol???

I don't have any playlists at all, I just set the radio to what mood I'm in😎

if I have Beyoncé or hip hop on I'm in a seductive and tease you until you can't take one more minute of it... (ex-dancer stuff never goes away haha)

or if I have AC/DC or Godsmack on we're gonna wake the neighbors up.

Some of the girls commented on timing the music so you know what time the session is at the hour mark. I used to know that by the third song we should have #1 done and by the 5 or 6th we're done with #2 and hitting the shower💋 That was back in the day though😎

Let's see:

• Bra comes off at the end of the 1st song
  • Panties come off at the end of 2nd song
  • Collect tips during the 3rd song. 

😄

I play the Maxwell station a lot, and lately I love the Al Green station, and Frank Sinatra station.  I found a new one for doubles---- Sexy and You Know It---- All of these are on Pandora