HollyMarie

Playlists for Sessions

46 posts in this topic

Lucy -- I prefer his 1964 collaboration with Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto, but that's a matter of opinion and insignificant.

I applaud you for not choosing pop music!

-- OT

Music is just background noise and I really don't care what is playing. It gets tuned out once the activities start so play whatever you like.

12 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Lucy -- I prefer his 1964 collaboration with Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto, but that's a matter of opinion and insignificant.

I applaud you for not choosing pop music!

-- OT

Listening to that now thanks for the reminder! Girl from Ipanema is one of those that makes me lose track. I get lusty and nostalgic and just want to dance.  Bossa nova sets the mood every time. I also really like Elis and Tom. 

I've never been a big Elton John fan, but I used to see a girl I really liked who used his music in sessions. Now I get excited every time I hear him.

Adding music to a session is wayyyy better than the white noise background!   +1 for playlists.  I like Ryan Adams, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, Miles Davis, Sade.  Anything too chill like birds chirping and magical sounds make me want to eat a bullet 🙃

On 9/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, MarieMikals said:

Adding music to a session is wayyyy better than the white noise background!   +1 for playlists.  I like Ryan Adams, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, Miles Davis, Sade.  Anything too chill like birds chirping and magical sounds make me want to eat a bullet 🙃

lol I know what you mean. I like the artists you named, it's a good genre to play during sessions. It keeps it light and comfortable. 

On 8/27/2017 at 4:15 PM, HollyMarie said:

Hobbyists: What kind of music do you prefer? Is it just background noise? 

Mellow soul for a first appointment. After we're friends, whatever blows your skirt up! :P

I do like hardcore metal, or rap, if we're gonna bang like it's the end of the world! ;)

I prefer classic rock ballads something that I grew up listening to but don't listen to much anymore.

Makes it fun remembering those songs with a pretty women.

Classic sexy time but when you want to lean more on the original/ fresh vibe:  Lee Fields and the Expressions 

More of a sultry reggae vibe (w/ points again for the original/ fresh vibe) and this one happens to be 56 minutes... Don Carlos 

ambient chill electronic Air:

and Zero 7 is a good addition to Air.

Phutureprimative, Ott, Tipper, Thievery Corporation, STS9, Desert Dwellers for a more heady chill electronic vibe that's bit heavier 

Parlov Stellar for an electro swing with groovy beats...

add in Dispatch/State Radio, Matisyahu, and Jack Johnson to your Dave Matthews playlists for some more jam/ chill vibes

If it's house music or techno just pm me with the length and what feeling/mood you want.  I follow 800+ djs/ producers on Soundcloud and a lot are downloaded able... plus I produce and DJ so I can always get you a mix of my stuff.  Generally go for smooth steady groovy beats that fit in the background well but can add the right amount of groove and sexy to a date.  

Hope this isn't too much of a hijack, but now we're talking about 2 of my favorite things... and for the love of god and non-cluttered notifications let's keep food, wine, booze on a separate post or I'll get carpal tunnel.  

~P

A few of my fav's:

In the Air Tonight- Phil Collins, She Talks To Angels-Black Crows, and maybe cliche but also "I Get Off" Halestorm.  

On 9/9/2017 at 11:26 PM, Mr.Pink said:

maxwell urban hang suite....it's panty dropping music...

I love this album, good choice. xo. 

I feel way off base after reading thru all of the comments... Have I been doing this wrong lol???

I don't have any playlists at all, I just set the radio to what mood I'm in😎

if I have Beyoncé or hip hop on I'm in a seductive and tease you until you can't take one more minute of it... (ex-dancer stuff never goes away haha)

or if I have AC/DC or Godsmack on we're gonna wake the neighbors up.

Some of the girls commented on timing the music so you know what time the session is at the hour mark. I used to know that by the third song we should have #1 done and by the 5 or 6th we're done with #2 and hitting the shower💋 That was back in the day though😎

Let's see:

• Bra comes off at the end of the 1st song
  • Panties come off at the end of 2nd song
  • Collect tips during the 3rd song. 

😄

I play the Maxwell station a lot, and lately I love the Al Green station, and Frank Sinatra station.  I found a new one for doubles---- Sexy and You Know It---- All of these are on Pandora