HollyMarie

Playlists for Sessions

46 posts in this topic

Instead of looking at my phone or the clock I make playlists to keep track of the time. If the music stops I know the time has run out. Each one has its own vibe, but they fit the time frames I need. 

Do you use playlists during sessions? What songs do you love the most? 

Hobbyists: What kind of music do you prefer? Is it just background noise? 

When I'm on Tours  I offer in call and I have a Kindle downloaded with 55 minutes of three different playlists Mariah Carey, Babyface, Boyz II Men, stuff like that.

And then I have my rock out playlist LOL.. those are important for those fast sweaty heavy moments :)

Download what makes you feel sexy and the ambience what you want it to be.. music can definitely play on the mood

Edited by Chrissy

3 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

I like most music, but prefer Neo-Soul.  I always laugh no matter WHAT music is playing, it's always funny to hear a song that is so out of character that they know (and me too) we are up against the hour or time. B)

No session playlist is complete if it doesn't include "The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang.

Should also include 20 Fingers' "Lick It".

5 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

Instead of looking at my phone or the clock I make playlists to keep track of the time. If the music stops I know the time has run out. Each one has its own vibe, but they fit the time frames I need. 

Waylon, Willie, and Journey.

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

https://www.amazon.com/Namaste-II-Various-Artists/dp/B003ZZ7IAM

Kali music😍😍

I have original and 2. Hey this is just me. I have CD's that are pure reiki, and wooden flutes, drumming, chanting, healing sounds. Ambient. 

I'm so fascinated by reiki. I would be interested to hear your playlists. 

I included a snippet of one of my favorite ones. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.02.28 AM.png

Anything but sad country songs about cheatin' hearts. Don't need that.  

35 minutes ago, HollyMarie said:

I'm so fascinated by reiki. I would be interested to hear your playlists. 

I included a snippet of one of my favorite ones. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.02.28 AM.png

I am trying to figure out how to send what I have? Honestly, I am not good with technology. I have a CD player with CD's I love a soft sound playing. Very softly, so that you are able to relax and talk. As you enjoy the time.

Your playlist sounds really intresting Holly Marie!!! I do like to change my menus out with my music too a bit. However B.B.B. is correct. It would be odd to come see someone like me and listen to Rap. 😳😳😂😂

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am trying to figure out how to send what I have? Honestly, I am not good with technology. I have a CD player with CD's I love a soft sound playing. Very softly, so that you are able to relax and talk. As you enjoy the time.

Your playlist sounds really intresting Holly Marie!!! I do like to change my menus out with my music too a bit. However B.B.B. is correct. It would be odd to come see someone like me and listen to Rap. 😳😳😂😂

I usually just stick to neo soul, ambient music, and soft adult contemporary. I don't think I have any rap music on any of my playlists, but I'm sure that's someone's cup of tea during their sessions. 

I try to pair the music with the vibe from the client, but I always keep it with my own aesthetic first. 

During a session I like something easygoing and sensual to keep us in the moment, smooth jazz, reggae, soft pop, etc. I

I like classic Rock when I'm not with my favorite providers and on my own time. I'm really getting into some current country songs now also.

Great topic thread Holy Marie

33 minutes ago, HollyMarie said:

I usually just stick to neo soul, ambient music, and soft adult contemporary. I don't think I have any rap music on any of my playlists, but I'm sure that's someone's cup of tea during their sessions. 

I try to pair the music with the vibe from the client, but I always keep it with my own aesthetic first. 

No I can clearly see no rap music. Just thought it would be pretty funny if anyone expected me to possibly play that sort of music. I don't even know rap musicians. No and nothing against those who like and play it. Holly Marie I like your list. Uniquely beautiful just like you!!!

2 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

No I can clearly see no rap music. Just thought it would be pretty funny if anyone expected me to possibly play that sort of music. I don't even know rap musicians. No and nothing against those who like and play it. Holly Marie I like your list. Uniquely beautiful just like you!!!

Thank you, I like the idea of a balance but I like to switch it up depending on the person and tone of the setting. I couldn't imagine doing a session in silence. 

I like sexy, sensual, female blues and jazz singers during a visit: Billie Holiday, Sade, etc.  Mix it up with a little female rocker influence: Chrissy Hynde (with Pretenders), Deborah Harry (with Blondie), Annie Lennox, you get the idea.  Female voices.  Strong, powerful, sexy female voices. 

Oh yeah, and Pink and Salina, and Fergie and Lourde (just so I don't appear too much of a fossil).

On 8/27/2017 at 4:15 PM, HollyMarie said:

I prefer moans, sighs and the occasional stifled cry of ecstasy.

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

I prefer moans, sighs and the occasional stifled cry of ecstasy.

Why stifled? 

No one likes enjoying a lady with Donna Summer's "Love To Love You Baby" in the background ??? (the long version,of course )

2 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

Why stifled? 

Probably face down....ass up

2 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

Why stifled? 

2 reasons.

one: the walls are thin

two: she believes in exercising modesty to its fundamentals. The only reason she cries out at all is because for a compunct moment, I've caused her to lose control. 

When a woman gasps for breath in pure elation, I prefer no other sound on this earth.

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

This is the song....

Great video! Great vibe for a session 

https://www.realmusic.com/compilations/namasté scroll on down toward the bottom you can find the tracks. This stuff I do all sorts of astral reiki work with too. 

Just like we are all so beautiful each and everyone of us. We all posses our own interests and likes with everything upon the planet. Om shakti!

TGT Radio has some fabulous panty droppers as well as sexual healing vibes. Happy Humping Lovers