19moose75

I shaved my balls for this!?!

20 posts in this topic

It was all going so well, wait, let me back up...

Let's start with this.. If you're in the construction industry, this is the busiest time of year! (Putting it mildly)

I had only worked 60hrs this week, and compared to the last month and a half, it's been a light week! (Easily worked 90hrs last week)

The bonus of working as much as I do is my 'hooker fund' is flourishing. The downside is, I've been unable to reap the benifits!

Moving to the present day..

Thusday afternoon rolls around and I'm ahead of schedule on my current project! "I'll be done early tomorrow!" Says the naive asshole sitting center stage of this post! "I'm going to reach out to one of the beautiful ladies (the one I've been hoping to meet for Soo long) on TOB for an appointment tomorrow afternoon, and enjoy a little r&r."

P411 request sent, viewed and accepted! (I'm on a roll) In said request, I let the smoking hot YL know that I have a bit of work to wrap up in the morning, but would love an extended afternoon soiree!

I go through my 'night before' routine, which includes, but is not limited to, clipping nails (fingers and toes), filing off all that damn dead skin, shaving my 2 week beard off (haven't had to impress anybody lately), trim the random fucking hairs that seem to grow out of every orifice of my body nowadays, and yes, I shaved my balls (grey hairs on a scrotum = not sexy!) 

I then went and got my $20 Great Clips haircut.

Shit, I even washed the damn truck!

Friday morning, roll out at 4am, headed toward the mountains. I 'should' be done and home by 11, leaving plenty of time for the final scrub. Need to wash the coffee and cigarettes out with toothpaste And listerine! Just because I'm a cronic chain smoker doesn't mean I want to show up smelling like an ashtray! I typicaly won't have a smoke for a couple of hours before an appointment. Next.. Shower! Scrub every bit. I know how much work you beautiful ladies put into getting ready for us, it's only fair we do the same, right!?!

Not today though!

Today I finished earlier than expected. Back in cell range at 10:30. As I come down the hill on 285 my phone starts going batshit. 8 voicemails. So many that I pulled off the highway to check them. Seems one of my other crews is missing a guy and he just happens to be the guy with the tools on his truck. Fuck! This crew is working on a seperate jobsite I have going outside Dillon.

I ring up my date on the phone and leave a voicemail apologizing, but I'm going to be later than our scheduled time, just need to run up the hill to drop some tools off, but to call me back with any later availability she may have.

Off to Dillon I go.

That's the last she'll hear from me today. (No cell service where I was)

It went from bad to worse, job was in shambles, couldn't get away. Now here it is, 10 o"clock on a Friday night, I've been up since 4, I still smell like coffee and cigarettes, and I stood up a beautiful woman today, so I could keep a job on track.

The moral of the story is... Sometimes even the good guys have shitty days that make them be bad clients.

To the YL I missed today:

I'm very sorry I wasn't able to meet you today, but I hope to try again soon!

PM has been sent

Sorry fo you that "Murphy's Law" ruined your soirée rendezvous with the YL of your choice. Hopefully, you are in communication with her now and you were able to smooth things over with her. The problem is, she was counting on your showing up and since she had no communication whatsoever with you while you were taking care of business and coincidentally out of cell service range, she had only to assume you were a NCNS and either tried to make up the business or simply moved on.

I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the read and look forward to your posts going forward.

Happy Hobbying!

50 minutes ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Sorry fo you that "Murphy's Law" ruined your soirée rendezvous with the YL of your choice. Hopefully, you are in communication with her now and you were able to smooth things over with her. The problem is, she was counting on your showing up and since she had no communication whatsoever with you while you were taking care of business and coincidentally out of cell service range, she had only to assume you were a NCNS and either tried to make up the business or simply moved on.

I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the read and look forward to your posts going forward.

Happy Hobbying!

He left her a voicemail, so technically not a NCNS. Shit happens when you party naked.... or shave your balls.

12 hours ago, 19moose75 said:

It was all going so well, wait, let me back up...

Let's start with this.. If you're in the construction industry, this is the busiest time of year! (Putting it mildly)

I had only worked 60hrs this week, and compared to the last month and a half, it's been a light week! (Easily worked 90hrs last week)

The bonus of working as much as I do is my 'hooker fund' is flourishing. The downside is, I've been unable to reap the benifits!

Moving to the present day..

Thusday afternoon rolls around and I'm ahead of schedule on my current project! "I'll be done early tomorrow!" Says the naive asshole sitting center stage of this post! "I'm going to reach out to one of the beautiful ladies (the one I've been hoping to meet for Soo long) on TOB for an appointment tomorrow afternoon, and enjoy a little r&r."

P411 request sent, viewed and accepted! (I'm on a roll) In said request, I let the smoking hot YL know that I have a bit of work to wrap up in the morning, but would love an extended afternoon soiree!

I go through my 'night before' routine, which includes, but is not limited to, clipping nails (fingers and toes), filing off all that damn dead skin, shaving my 2 week beard off (haven't had to impress anybody lately), trim the random fucking hairs that seem to grow out of every orifice of my body nowadays, and yes, I shaved my balls (grey hairs on a scrotum = not sexy!) 

I then went and got my $20 Great Clips haircut.

Shit, I even washed the damn truck!

Friday morning, roll out at 4am, headed toward the mountains. I 'should' be done and home by 11, leaving plenty of time for the final scrub. Need to wash the coffee and cigarettes out with toothpaste And listerine! Just because I'm a cronic chain smoker doesn't mean I want to show up smelling like an ashtray! I typicaly won't have a smoke for a couple of hours before an appointment. Next.. Shower! Scrub every bit. I know how much work you beautiful ladies put into getting ready for us, it's only fair we do the same, right!?!

Not today though!

Today I finished earlier than expected. Back in cell range at 10:30. As I come down the hill on 285 my phone starts going batshit. 8 voicemails. So many that I pulled off the highway to check them. Seems one of my other crews is missing a guy and he just happens to be the guy with the tools on his truck. Fuck! This crew is working on a seperate jobsite I have going outside Dillon.

I ring up my date on the phone and leave a voicemail apologizing, but I'm going to be later than our scheduled time, just need to run up the hill to drop some tools off, but to call me back with any later availability she may have.

Off to Dillon I go.

That's the last she'll hear from me today. (No cell service where I was)

It went from bad to worse, job was in shambles, couldn't get away. Now here it is, 10 o"clock on a Friday night, I've been up since 4, I still smell like coffee and cigarettes, and I stood up a beautiful woman today, so I could keep a job on track.

The moral of the story is... Sometimes even the good guys have shitty days that make them be bad clients.

To the YL I missed today:

I'm very sorry I wasn't able to meet you today, but I hope to try again soon!

PM has been sent

This is hilarious 😂😂😂

Life can certainly get in the way of having fun, it's happened to me before and I expect it will again.

I'm sure it happens on both sides of the coin, so hopefully everyone involved in these mishaps can be understanding and when communication is resolved - fun can be had!

Sounds like the only thing you did wrong was shave that beard :P

I hope you get to relax soon!

I hate to say it, but in my opinion he NCNSd her.  His last message said he would be late, but confirmed he would be there.  If I had an appointment with a YL and she contacted me and said she was running late but would be there, and then after no more contact, she never showed up, I would consider that a NCNS.  I don't hold him at fault, I know events were out of control at this point, and I'm sure his afternoon-evening really sucked, but that does not change the facts. If you have the time, and have not already, I would contact her, explain what happened and offer to make it up to her in some way. 

2 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

"Life" happens folks!

Thank you

Life indeed happens. 
There was no malice involved with him not showing up and I could very easily forgive what happened to him. 
We've all had those days where things just didn't work out the way we wanted to, I can't negatively judge his character based on this story alone. 

I remember there was one day I was working in California and had a day of appointments and they all NCNS. This story doesn't sound anything like those guys. 

Well shit happens and I hope she understood. But, just to be sure, a word of advice, give her a little extra for the inconvenience when you get to reschedule. I'm sure it's not expected, but greatly appreciated. It lets her know you're sincere and you value her time. Oh and flowers. Flowers always make a girl smile.

You should always shave your balls...just in case.

On 8/26/2017 at 0:02 AM, 19moose75 said:

He canceled the scheduled time but never confirmed a new time.  How can that be a NCNS? 

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

You should always shave your balls...just in case.

.... they get caught riding the escalator. 

4 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

He canceled the scheduled time but never confirmed a new time.  How can that be a NCNS? 

I suspect you are correct.  I may have misread that last line.  If she never called back with later availability, or could not get ahold of him, then another appointment was never set after he cancelled the first one.  Good catch. 

As a journeyman Union operator, I totally feel your pain brotha. My schedule lately has totally cut into my hobby time. 

Quibbling about whether this is a NCNS or not does not address the situation - the OP had a shitty day and ended up spreading it around a bit - no criticism, doesn't look like there were any options.  I would call the young lady, beg for a reschedule and pay 1 1/2 times the normal rate for the reschedule.  Shit happens, but no sense sharing.

What a struggle. Rebook and treat her nicely with a tip and some extra of whatever you know she's like!