pitbull

Hugh Hefner Declining

19 posts in this topic

I saw that Hugh Hefner is finally declining, and his adult son said it was difficult to watch. I wonder: Has any man in the history of earth had sex with as many beautiful women as Hef? Probably not. I have often thought: Would it be better to have average sex with a huge variety of women, or consistently great sex with one and/or a few women? Hef could likely answer that question. But I digress...I think Hef can look back on his life with a huge smile, no doubt.  

Hef is 91 ,  no surprise he is failing. Feeling bummed about it,did an interview with him once and he was charming, insightful and the best host ever.

Very cool that you had that opportunity to interview Hef. Yeah, 91 is getting up there. My own dad is 89 years old, and he does not have long to go. At least some of what fuels this whole hobby is the fear of mortality/mid-life crisis. It's a factor for me, that's for sure. 

Its going to be a sad day when Hef goes. He definitely Marked the world and brought Sexy to life every month. . My brothers were very loyal to his work when we were younger, Many Many Men learned how to read because of Him ;)

27 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Its going to be a sad day when Hef goes. He definitely Marked the world and brought Sexy to life every month. . My brothers were very loyal to his work when we were younger, Many Many Men learned how to read because of Him ;)

8636606l.jpg

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

You are supposed to READ Playboy ????

17 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

You are supposed to READ Playboy ????

Of course, we all pulled the "for the articles" line at some point in life.

For me, it eventually did become truly for the interviews. When in teens, yes, spank material. But when got older, got tired of the overly airbrushed/Photoshopped pictures, almost all centerfolds were dyed blondes with bad boob jobs, and the "best of" type articles became a joke. Sadly, "Playboy" started to Photoshop less, more diversity of models too late to become relevant again.

Luckily,Hef paid well for the photos. Trump gave an excellent interview for Playboy decades ago..the contents of which Hillary should have read.But..yeah I read it cover to cover for decades.

I always enjoyed the cartoons. I've always been a fan of Vargas & similar artists. While the interviews were well done, my interest depended on the subject. The articles on "living well" created many a fantasy. 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I always enjoyed the cartoons. I've always been a fan of Vargas & similar artists. While the interviews were well done, my interest depended on the subject. The articles on "living well" created many a fantasy. 

I know what you mean I  "always read the articles"  I had the first 137 copies until my uncle lost them when he moved me. Life was never the same felt like a part of me was lost LOL

On 8/26/2017 at 7:31 AM, JRWolfe said:

Hef is 91 ,  no surprise he is failing. Feeling bummed about it,did an interview with him once and he was charming, insightful and the best host ever.

I have tried to live my life just like Hugh Hefner, just without the money and the women. :D it might not be a surprise at 91 but definitely a shame. 

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

I have tried to live my life just like Hugh Hefner, just without the money and the women. :D 

Without the money,we believe !   But without the women....that we do not believe. 

Edited by JRWolfe
typo

I feel like a digression:  I believe that the ladies of this Board have given me a life that the Hef would have envied.

Hah! you say. 

Hear me out: if you seek carefully, you will find the sexiest, sweetest, firmest, highly intelligent women possible (I mean, really, you reach a certain point and from there on it is just a matter of taste), right here, within touching distance, and they will actually spend time with me, and more. Heck, some of them seem to enjoy it (or pretend to enjoy it, which is the same to me).  So far: Hef 1  -  BadBoy 1.  

But I also get to have a normal life, with no hoards of hangers-on, no pressures, just mountain life, quietly, anonymously, just the way I like it....

I dunno, maybe Hef liked all of the exposure and glitter of a totally public life, but it always looked like a prison to me. Thanks, Ladies.

RIP, he made a mark on us.

8 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I feel like a digression:  I believe that the ladies of this Board have given me a life that the Hef would have envied.

RIP, he made a mark on us.

Although its true that Colorado is home to very fine ladies.  Sadly,there is no grotto here on the fun scale of the one at the Mansion. 

Oh, and BadBoy...Hef is still alive,he may be 91...but he is not dead. So whats up with the RIP ??

To Hef...he is and will forever be an inspiration to those embracing of debaukery and beyond. 💋

17 hours ago, BadBoy said:

But I also get to have a normal life, with no hoards of hangers-on, no pressures, just mountain life, quietly, anonymously, just the way I like it....

I dunno, maybe Hef liked all of the exposure and glitter of a totally public life, but it always looked like a prison to me.

Probably a little truth in both sentences. Hef, from all appearances, seems to be a bit OCD. Always stays up late doing his scrapbooks, wakes up late in the day, stays in pajamas. When he does go out, sport coat/suit with French cuffs. Sunday's are fried chicken night with old TV & movies stars from 60s, 70s and watching old movies. Nothing ever really changes in his life/routine. Public Hef only seems to pop up with his annual seasonal parties at the mansion. And even then, it's more like a bottle service nightclub in that he's in the VIP (his private) section and everyone else is outside looking in. Only get to meet him if summoned.

And really not much different than a hobbiest, in that he was paying for it as well, basically. The "girlfriends" were getting a salary and place to live in the mansion, but had to also occasionally hop on for a couple of pumps with a slew of other women in the room when the little blue pill was popped.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

13 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Oh, and BadBoy...Hef is still alive,he may be 91...but he is not dead. So whats up with the RIP ??

Well, he is 91, so he probably rests a lot, and I hope it is peaceful.  B)