skinnydud

Visiting Texans

38 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2017 at 7:47 AM, ilovewomen said:

A couple of the visiting Texan girls are bitches...I suggested on ECCIE to a couple guys doing ISO's that they may find what they are looking for on TOB and one of the visiting Texan girls bitches me out like crazy.

They want free advertising.  Nothing is free.

If they want free advertising they need to work for the site and get free advertising like I do. Just an FYI for the ladies my incall opens a 5PM sharp and I'm running a $20 an hour special. :D 

Am I too late to get a slice of Boink pie???

It will only take about 2 hours and I will make it worth your time;) PM me if interested 

On 8/26/2017 at 7:47 AM, ilovewomen said:

A couple of the visiting Texan girls are bitches...I suggested on ECCIE to a couple guys doing ISO's that they may find what they are looking for on TOB and one of the visiting Texan girls bitches me out like crazy.

They want free advertising.  Nothing is free.

I knew I got my bitchness from somewhere😂  Born and raised in Dallas/H-town and spent many years in the hobby there.  Anyone remember ASPD?

12 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

He compared Girl A to Girl B and that's where the issue lies, saying Girl A is not a good as Girl B because Girl B might have different rates or personality. The thing is this, people are different every where you go. It doesn't matter what state they are from. Conversely, you might even see the same kind of personality from state to state. 

"Gorgeous but pricey" isn't really something I would say to people I respected. Most sites allow you to search ads or search by rates so it's easy enough to find someone within your own fiscal limit. There are ways to constructively critique someone, but I think the way the OP went about it was a bit much for the tone of this board. We have providers and hobbyist together in the same forums. That comment alone was bound to alienate the providers. Providers have to deal with gentlemen trying to negotiate or tell us we are not worth the rates we've picked, so it was just in poor taste. 

Yes, well said Holly.  I don't think it matters one bit if you are a "Texas" provider or a provider from Pluto( almost typed Uranus but that would have been too much 😂), as I have seen a wide range of donations for a wide variety of ages, body types, activities ect. and honestly I don't know where any of them are from half the time! Every provider has her own lifestyle to support, therefore she will adjust her rate accordingly. 

As for advertising, and not wanting to " Spend the Money if there is No Business", that is a huge part of running any kind of business. I honestly don't know how much money I have gambled on different forms of advertising in the time that I have been in this business, but it has become worth it to figure out exactly where I fit in 😉.  

Nobody is bringing up the subject of "cost of living" you tell me where rent is cheaper? Denver CO. or TX cities like that of Huston area or Dallas? Answer that question and chances are you will know why Denver providers are bit more pricey. 

Duhh?! Lol figure it out! 😂😂

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

I knew I got my bitchness from somewhere😂  Born and raised in Dallas/H-town and spent many years in the hobby there.  Anyone remember ASPD?

Is there any other TX board?

imho, ECCIE is just a continuation, like when Gina took over for TO, or Whisper from Gina. 

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

You never have any bitchness...you bring a refreshing breath of air to TOB

Interesting reactions ... i am glad some people got to release their anger. Stress release is the part where ladies are needed ... thanks for sharing your opinion with me. I am not considering a new hobby ... i am just looking for what suits me. The ritz and the 4 seasons might be know for superior quality of service but also for higher rates, but if you look deep in the market you might find service just around the corner or across the street. And you might not always get that great service at those high end places ... a server, a maid, a door man  might just enlighten your experience with their not so great mood without any intentions. I saw once a valet get out of a car when the gear is still on just to hit a couple cars parked in the drive way.