skinnydud

Visiting Texans

38 posts in this topic

So, i noticed on a quick search on Denver board on eccie a thread about texan talents visiting. I hope this is not a rule breaking post, but i like that idea. The only issue is how to escape warnings to have such a thread here. We all love to hear about  who is visiting way in advance to plan accordongly, but TOB does not allow posting any names or info of anything and going back and forth between my favorite and popular local board and eccie is a pain in the butte. What do you guys think should i just keep watching  both boards or there is a way? With all due respect, Denver ladies are gorgeous but pricy, the texans are more affordable and i like the idea of a change from time to time. 

9 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

We all love to hear about  who is visiting way in advance to plan accordongly, but TOB does not allow posting 

They could always buy an ad.  

Totally get that part, however, if i am gonna open a shop somewhere new, i will have to test the waters somehow. That is from a providers perspective. From my own perspective, i would  like to know who will be more likely to be playing at the blue bird before the tickets go on sale. Just to have an idea in advance

Pay for an ad?  That's what we all do here:rolleyes:

They all seem to advertise on ECCIE so if you check out the site you can get a heads up.  

Edited by Laci French

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

My sarcasm font is on the fritz.

I'm pretty sure the owners of this board are not going to give away advertising for free. That's what you're asking. Why should they give out-of-town providers the opportunity to publish their visits in advance. That doesn't pay the bills for TOB. However, paid advertising does. 

I don't think the board owners here should give away advertising (and anger the local girls who are paying) so it's easier for you to find visitors. The out-of-town visitors should pay to advertise, just like all the local girls do.

3 hours ago, skinnydud said:

With all due respect, Denver ladies are gorgeous but pricy, 

And worth every penny!!!!! 

35 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

And worth every penny!!!!! 

And some lovely ladies are in the Springs, and we wish they would venture up north. 

A couple of the visiting Texan girls are bitches...I suggested on ECCIE to a couple guys doing ISO's that they may find what they are looking for on TOB and one of the visiting Texan girls bitches me out like crazy.

They want free advertising.  Nothing is free.

14 hours ago, skinnydud said:

So, i noticed on a quick search on Denver board on eccie a thread about texan talents visiting. I hope this is not a rule breaking post, but i like that idea. The only issue is how to escape warnings to have such a thread here. We all love to hear about  who is visiting way in advance to plan accordongly, but TOB does not allow posting any names or info of anything and going back and forth between my favorite and popular local board and eccie is a pain in the butte. What do you guys think should i just keep watching  both boards or there is a way? With all due respect, Denver ladies are gorgeous but pricy, the texans are more affordable and i like the idea of a change from time to time. 

You know what...the Texan girls can't hold a candle to the Denver ladies here on TOB.

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

At the risk of sounding like a bitch.. maybe you should find a new hobby?  

He should quit hobbying because he likes Texas ladies?

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You know what...the Texan girls can't hold a candle to the Denver ladies here on TOB.

I disagree here as well. I think both Texas gals and Denver gals are awesome. I do agree with pfunk though. They should pay to advertise here like everyone else. There are a few Texas ladies who frequent Denver and post here. They have no problems paying for advertisement.

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

He should quit hobbying because he likes Texas ladies?

Not at all!  He's bitching about prices. 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I completely disagree, but WALDT.  My recent experiences with girls like Rosalyn and Jane Smith exceed anything I've ever experienced locally.

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Not at all!  He's bitching about prices. 

No, he merely mentioned prices, he didn't create an entire thread to rant about it.  It isn't an unreasonable consideration given the topic of the thread.

1 hour ago, Long Time said:

No, he merely mentioned prices, he didn't create an entire thread to rant about it.  It isn't an unreasonable consideration given the topic of the thread.

He appears to have created the thread for the sole purpose of trying to secure free advertising for out of town ladies while trying to justify that with saying the ones from Texas are better and cheaper than the local ladies - who have to for the most part pay for their advertising.  The OP was being COMPLETELY disrespectful to all the local ladies whether he meant to be or not.  I suspect he meant to be.  You have on more than one occasion made the same rants about how Texas ladies are better.  Perhaps you should both plan hobby vacations or weekends to Texas.  Best as I can tell there are hundreds of fine choices right here in state.  

Hold your horses please, i wasnt going to respond to any replies but you are taking it up a notch. I have been in the hobby long eniugh to appreciate the  local ladies. Dont even try to make a simple post a complicated one. Have some respect  please just like everyone else.

34 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

You have on more than one occasion made the same rants about how Texas ladies are better. 

I don't believe that I have ever said that Texas ladies are better, but general I've had better experiences for a whole variety of important reasons.  None of those reasons have anything to do with money as I usually end up paying the same amount for overnight sessions as I would for a local provider.

I know there is a cabal here and that among them the reputation of the local provider clique is sacrosanct.  Others may be feeling pressure on their bottom line.  Regardless I am not here to insult the local ladies in any way.  Rather I am just offering my opinion and perspective pertaining to the topic of this thread.

Some here may find it informative.  Others may find it offensive.  To that latter I offer my apologies as it is not my intent to offend.  IJS.

Edited by Long Time
typo

2 hours ago, Long Time said:

I completely disagree, but WALDT.  My recent experiences with girls like Rosalyn and Jane Smith exceed anything I've ever experienced locally.

14 minutes ago, Long Time said:

I don't believe that I have ever said that Texas ladies are better, but general I've had better experiences for a whole variety of important reasons.  None of those reasons have anything to do with money as I usually end up paying the same amount for overnight sessions as I would for a local provider.

I know there is a cabal here and that among them the reputation of the local provider clique is sacrosanct.  Others may be feeling pressure on their bottom line.  Regardless I am not here to insult the local ladies in any way.  Rather I am just offering my opinion and perspective pertaining to the topic of this thread.

Some here may find it informative.  Others may find it offensive.  To that latter I offer my apologies as it is not my intent to offend.  IJS.

You have said that you had better experiences with Rosalyn and Jane Smith than any local lady so I can only gather that you believe that visiting texan ladies are better.

The OP apparently has the same opinion while stating that the visiting texan ladies are cheaper.  He is complaining about rates.

" going back and forth between my favorite and popular local board and eccie is a pain in the butte." Then improve your computer skills, buy an easier-to-use device, or whatever. If only every problem had a simple solution!

42 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You have said that you had better experiences with Rosalyn and Jane Smith than any local lady so I can only gather that you believe that visiting texan ladies are better.

The OP apparently has the same opinion while stating that the visiting texan ladies are cheaper.  He is complaining about rates.

Do I think that Texan gals are better people?  Of course not.

Do I think that they are better providers?  Too subjective and too variable to say.

Have I had better experiences with Texas ladies?  Absolutely.

Infer from that what you will.

Edited by Long Time

Also, as to whether the OP was complaining about rates, I still disagree.  On average their rates are lower.  He merely stated a simple fact.  It may be a fact many don't want to hear but a considerable fact nonetheless.

Perhaps it can be argued that the lower rates come at the price of higher volume, poorer service, poorer TCB, etc.  I don't believe that is true but otherwise is your counter argument only that Denver ladies are 'better' just because they are local?

In the end however rates are the least important factor for me.  Reliable TCB and accurate expectations on appearance and performance matters so much more.

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

Or, do what every other visiting lady does, the "heyyy, will be visiting, what's fun to do there" cheap-o ad post by said lady.

1 hour ago, N6_in_the_village said:

" going back and forth between my favorite and popular local board and eccie is a pain in the butte." Then improve your computer skills, buy an easier-to-use device, or whatever. If only every problem had a simple solution!

This. Talk about first world problems. :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Hi Texas transplant here, 

I think everyone sets whatever rates they think clients will pay. Some clients will pay more for Girl A, but will not pay more for Girl B. That's just part of the hobby and though some hobbyists don't feel that way, a lot of them do. There really isn't a need to trash the women of this city for how they run their business because you're used to a different socioeconomic environment. 

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I just moved here from Dallas in July and I've found the ladies and clients of this board to be supportive and kind. I hope that the other women you dealt with didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. I promise not all Texans are represented by those ladies who were cruel to you. 

5 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

I just moved here from Dallas in July and I've found the ladies and clients of this board to be supportive and kind. I hope that the other women you dealt with didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. I promise not all Texans are represented by those ladies who were cruel to you. 

I think it's great you are here. I'm glad you found Colorado to your liking. To be fair, though I'm not sure the OP was trashing any of the women here. I think things got blown way out of proportion. 

I've experienced 7 or 8 Texas providers. Only one of them turned out to be bad from my recollection. The rest were phenomenal. It's just that we seemed to clique better. It has nothing to do with one type of lady being better than the other. For the record, I've also had exceptional times with girls from Florida and over seas. Those are just my preferred playgrounds. If the rates are more agreeable for something you like more, why is it a crime to want more of it?

They should still advertise like everyone else who does here and pay for it.

BTW you ladies needing to get back home because of the hurricane, safe trip and Godspeed.

13 hours ago, Vassago said:

I think it's great you are here. I'm glad you found Colorado to your liking. To be fair, though I'm not sure the OP was trashing any of the women here. I think things got blown way out of proportion. 

I've experienced 7 or 8 Texas providers. Only one of them turned out to be bad from my recollection. The rest were phenomenal. It's just that we seemed to clique better. It has nothing to do with one type of lady being better than the other. For the record, I've also had exceptional times with girls from Florida and over seas. Those are just my preferred playgrounds. If the rates are more agreeable for something you like more, why is it a crime to want more of it?

They should still advertise like everyone else who does here and pay for it.

BTW you ladies needing to get back home because of the hurricane, safe trip and Godspeed.

He compared Girl A to Girl B and that's where the issue lies, saying Girl A is not a good as Girl B because Girl B might have different rates or personality. The thing is this, people are different every where you go. It doesn't matter what state they are from. Conversely, you might even see the same kind of personality from state to state. 

"Gorgeous but pricey" isn't really something I would say to people I respected. Most sites allow you to search ads or search by rates so it's easy enough to find someone within your own fiscal limit. There are ways to constructively critique someone, but I think the way the OP went about it was a bit much for the tone of this board. We have providers and hobbyist together in the same forums. That comment alone was bound to alienate the providers. Providers have to deal with gentlemen trying to negotiate or tell us we are not worth the rates we've picked, so it was just in poor taste. 

1 hour ago, HollyMarie said:

He compared Girl A to Girl B and that's where the issue lies, saying Girl A is not a good as Girl B because Girl B might have different rates or personality. The thing is this, people are different every where you go. It doesn't matter what state they are from. Conversely, you might even see the same kind of personality from state to state. 

"Gorgeous but pricey" isn't really something I would say to people I respected. Most sites allow you to search ads or search by rates so it's easy enough to find someone within your own fiscal limit. There are ways to constructively critique someone, but I think the way the OP went about it was a bit much for the tone of this board. We have providers and hobbyist together in the same forums. That comment alone was bound to alienate the providers. Providers have to deal with gentlemen trying to negotiate or tell us we are not worth the rates we've picked, so it was just in poor taste. 

I wholeheartedly agree

10 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

The irony of all of this is that those visiting Texas ladies have prices that are pretty much on par with the ladies here. So in a way, I can see your point. I guess what I don't understand is, if you've found such a secret gem, why bugle it all over the public forums? That kind of intel belongs in the realm of back channels and private messaging .... unless of course, they've alterior motives.

It's good to get away from this tiny cubicle of local bullshit every now and again. However, the women I remember the most, came from Denver. They're ladies I've met time and time again over the years, and they really were my favorite experiences.